Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I mean any movie where he plays iron man, of course.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Oh, and Sub: I do not like movie previews because they give WAY too much away, but the preview for the new THor movie LOOKS AMAZING.
Also, the new Kickass movie looks effing awesome.
Cool. I've liked pretty much all the marvel movies, except captain America I wasn't too crazy about.

I haven't seen the 1st kick-ass. I'll have to check it out.

I hope to get out and see more adult movies now that my kids are getting older. With this group of buds I'm meeting tonight, we are actually going to try to meet up once a month for drinks and dinner and then see a movie. Tonight is the first night.

My buddy who organized it is so fun to hang with and so is his gf. She was my real estate agent ... that's how we became good friends with them ... they party like rock stars.

He posted on facebook on Cinco de Mayo something to the effect of, "you know it's time to leave the Mexican restaurant when Angie (his gf) starts asking the waiters about Mexican gang signs." She had one too many margaritas. Bambi and I were laughing our a$ses off. They are a riot.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

by "adult movies" I meant movies not geared for children ... get your minds out of the gutter ... sickos
:D

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. I've liked pretty much all the marvel movies, except captain America I wasn't too crazy about.
I haven't seen the 1st kick-ass. I'll have to check it out.
I hope to get out and see more adult movies now that my kids are getting older. With this group of buds I'm meeting tonight, we are actually going to try to meet up once a month for drinks and dinner and then see a movie. Tonight is the first night.
My buddy who organized it is so fun to hang with and so is his gf. She was my real estate agent ... that's how we became good friends with them ... they party like rock stars.
He posted on facebook on Cinco de Mayo something to the effect of, "you know it's time to leave the Mexican restaurant when Angie (his gf) starts asking the waiters about Mexican gang signs." She had one too many margaritas. Bambi and I were laughing our a$ses off. They are a riot.
My guys here at work do that! Each month, a different guy has to plan the night, and buys the first round.

Kickass: THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME. Hilarious, full of energy and stunts and effects. And to hear a 12yo girl use the C word is so shocking you can't help but laugh. So yeah, you need to see it before the next one comes out. Nick and I both loved it. My comedians on the movie podcast loved it, too.

I counted at least three Marvel comic movies in the previews on Sunday.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they would have. At least on my car, when the child safety locks are on, you cannot open that door from the outside. The driver's door has a button to unlock all the other doors.
Likely, so would have the remote(key), which this driver should have been aware of, even after only two months.....i think this guy froze, and it was fatal.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the limo driver's race have to do with that story, unless you were just stretching to segue from one topic to the next?
I don't usually respond to your posts because I really have a hard time making sense of them, but this one is just ridiculous.
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...
...segue.....

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

White girl drunk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Likely, so would have the remote(key), which this driver should have been aware of, even after only two months.....i think this guy froze, and it was fatal.....
I think he panicked, too. I know the women are Filipino and college educated (nurses, including surgical nurses), but maybe there was an issue with language or accents? One woman said she was telling him there was smoke in the limo, and he said "I thought she was asking if she could smoke, and I told her it isn't allowed."

I can't believe that he would wilfully allow this to happen. He has nothing to gain from it. Panic (and some confusion) probably explains a lot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
White girl drunk.
I'll see what I can do to catch up.

i showed up to softball at 5 for a 6 p.m. game (why sit around at work?). By 5:40, both teams had people there and neither was the team I was looking for (only one diamond). The guys thought she may have given me the wrnog field and the other one was on the otherside of the freeway (several miles away). So I went home.

Turns out, the game was at 7, but she never told me that utnil an email today, which I didn't even notice. I assumed it was at 6. I don't sub for games after the 6 p.m. game time unless they're on this side of town.

So lost a chunk of my night, then got it back, and came home -- this place gets SO MUCH LIGHT! It's great. Took Mia outside in the backyard, where she was in heaven rolling around in the dirt and grass.

Now it's time for a cocktail.

GRIMM HAS MOVED TO TUESDAYS, Squishy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Oops. but not TONIGHT Tuesday. Maybe next week. darn it.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Dog- you are up late for you,are you still on layoff?

How did the interview go?

What about the guy at your shop who was going to leave?

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see what I can do to catch up.
i showed up to softball at 5 for a 6 p.m. game (why sit around at work?). By 5:40, both teams had people there and neither was the team I was looking for (only one diamond). The guys thought she may have given me the wrnog field and the other one was on the otherside of the freeway (several miles away). So I went home.
Turns out, the game was at 7, but she never told me that utnil an email today, which I didn't even notice. I assumed it was at 6. I don't sub for games after the 6 p.m. game time unless they're on this side of town.
So lost a chunk of my night, then got it back, and came home -- this place gets SO MUCH LIGHT! It's great. Took Mia outside in the backyard, where she was in heaven rolling around in the dirt and grass.
Now it's time for a cocktail.
GRIMM HAS MOVED TO TUESDAYS, Squishy!
I saw that, but it really doesn't matter; I only get to see it on on-demand anyway. It's getting good!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

squishy: I have seen so few episodes (not even 10), I feel like I should stop and start from the beginning, but I look forward to watching them when I can.

What do you think of Grimm's girlfriend/fiancee? I admit, I don't like her and I just keep thinking how skinny she is (like, too skinny), and I fixate on that when she's on the screen.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Oops. but not TONIGHT Tuesday. Maybe next week. darn it.
What are you talking about? All new! Watching it right now!!!!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

PEllen wrote:
Dog- you are up late for you,are you still on layoff?
How did the interview go?
What about the guy at your shop who was going to leave?
Nah, I'm back to work for now. Interviews went fine, haven't heard back yet. Dude ain't going nowhere soon. There's a chance I might end up in South Carolina.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? All new! Watching it right now!!!!
They changed the time! It was Fridays at 8, now it's Tuesdays at 9. I love Nick Grimm. Yum.

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
squishy: I have seen so few episodes (not even 10), I feel like I should stop and start from the beginning, but I look forward to watching them when I can.
What do you think of Grimm's girlfriend/fiancee? I admit, I don't like her and I just keep thinking how skinny she is (like, too skinny), and I fixate on that when she's on the screen.
I had that initial reaction too but I seem to like her better in the 2nd season. <mimishrug>

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
They changed the time! It was Fridays at 8, now it's Tuesdays at 9. I love Nick Grimm. Yum.
Nick is cute but I'm all about some Captain Renard. Even if he's a sorta baddie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Okay, I promise to give her a chance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

OOOHHH this show is so effing good!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min shinningelectr0n 1,080,446
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min wojar 174,671
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,799
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••