Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
White girl drunk.
I'll see what I can do to catch up.

i showed up to softball at 5 for a 6 p.m. game (why sit around at work?). By 5:40, both teams had people there and neither was the team I was looking for (only one diamond). The guys thought she may have given me the wrnog field and the other one was on the otherside of the freeway (several miles away). So I went home.

Turns out, the game was at 7, but she never told me that utnil an email today, which I didn't even notice. I assumed it was at 6. I don't sub for games after the 6 p.m. game time unless they're on this side of town.

So lost a chunk of my night, then got it back, and came home -- this place gets SO MUCH LIGHT! It's great. Took Mia outside in the backyard, where she was in heaven rolling around in the dirt and grass.

Now it's time for a cocktail.

GRIMM HAS MOVED TO TUESDAYS, Squishy!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Oops. but not TONIGHT Tuesday. Maybe next week. darn it.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Dog- you are up late for you,are you still on layoff?

How did the interview go?

What about the guy at your shop who was going to leave?

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see what I can do to catch up.
i showed up to softball at 5 for a 6 p.m. game (why sit around at work?). By 5:40, both teams had people there and neither was the team I was looking for (only one diamond). The guys thought she may have given me the wrnog field and the other one was on the otherside of the freeway (several miles away). So I went home.
Turns out, the game was at 7, but she never told me that utnil an email today, which I didn't even notice. I assumed it was at 6. I don't sub for games after the 6 p.m. game time unless they're on this side of town.
So lost a chunk of my night, then got it back, and came home -- this place gets SO MUCH LIGHT! It's great. Took Mia outside in the backyard, where she was in heaven rolling around in the dirt and grass.
Now it's time for a cocktail.
GRIMM HAS MOVED TO TUESDAYS, Squishy!
I saw that, but it really doesn't matter; I only get to see it on on-demand anyway. It's getting good!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

squishy: I have seen so few episodes (not even 10), I feel like I should stop and start from the beginning, but I look forward to watching them when I can.

What do you think of Grimm's girlfriend/fiancee? I admit, I don't like her and I just keep thinking how skinny she is (like, too skinny), and I fixate on that when she's on the screen.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Oops. but not TONIGHT Tuesday. Maybe next week. darn it.
What are you talking about? All new! Watching it right now!!!!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

PEllen wrote:
Dog- you are up late for you,are you still on layoff?
How did the interview go?
What about the guy at your shop who was going to leave?
Nah, I'm back to work for now. Interviews went fine, haven't heard back yet. Dude ain't going nowhere soon. There's a chance I might end up in South Carolina.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? All new! Watching it right now!!!!
They changed the time! It was Fridays at 8, now it's Tuesdays at 9. I love Nick Grimm. Yum.

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
squishy: I have seen so few episodes (not even 10), I feel like I should stop and start from the beginning, but I look forward to watching them when I can.
What do you think of Grimm's girlfriend/fiancee? I admit, I don't like her and I just keep thinking how skinny she is (like, too skinny), and I fixate on that when she's on the screen.
I had that initial reaction too but I seem to like her better in the 2nd season. <mimishrug>

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
They changed the time! It was Fridays at 8, now it's Tuesdays at 9. I love Nick Grimm. Yum.
Nick is cute but I'm all about some Captain Renard. Even if he's a sorta baddie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Okay, I promise to give her a chance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

OOOHHH this show is so effing good!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I missed the shows where the police commissioner became a good guy!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>My guys here at work do that! Each month, a different guy has to plan the night, and buys the first round.

Kickass: THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME. Hilarious, full of energy and stunts and effects. And to hear a 12yo girl use the C word is so shocking you can't help but laugh. So yeah, you need to see it before the next one comes out. Nick and I both loved it. My comedians on the movie podcast loved it, too.

I counted at least three Marvel comic movies in the previews on Sunday.
Yeah, the new Thor preview looked good.

I thought iron man was okay. I thought it was a little better than the second one. I'm thinking getting Stark to sign onto joining the avengers again is going to be an important part of the plot of the next avengers ...(did you stay and watch after the credits ... I like Ruffalo a lot ... He's perfect for Banner).

My gosh Gwyneth Paltrow seems to almost get hotter with age... I've always liked her.

I'll check out kick a$s.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I think her character need's to snap out of it....and pronto....he has put up with this, longer than us even...lol.....We hate that they moved it from 9 to 10, and friday to tuesdays......

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

one is not showing, the abby link just takes you to the forum page.
edogxxx wrote:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

go blueforever: I like that they moved to Tuesdays because being on Fridays, I hardly got to see it. I"m gone every other Friday, at a minimum.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

RACE wrote:
one is not showing, the abby link just takes you to the forum page.
<quoted text>
The Abby column is a pitch to buy her Cookbooklet. The second letter is from somone who is offended by being called fat before she goes to law school. I have now saved you precious moments of your life.
You're welcome.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>The Abby column is a pitch to buy her Cookbooklet. The second letter is from somone who is offended by being called fat before she goes to law school. I have now saved you precious moments of your life.
You're welcome.
Thank you. ; )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Poppo 176,923
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,096,810
Amy 8-23-14 18 min Pippa 11
Abby 8-23-14 49 min Pippa 6
10 shot, including 3-year-old, across city 54 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr texas pete 4,644
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr whatitis 3,914

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE