“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#85173 May 5, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Car alarms. Useless
I dunno about all that. I've used mine to startle elderly couples in a WalMart parking lot on more than one occasion....

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#85174 May 5, 2013
Angela, I know you've mentioned Nick watching AMericas funniest home videos with his boys. I've always done that with mine too. They love it (its pretty funny even for me). We are watching it now.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#85175 May 5, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Angela, I know you've mentioned Nick watching AMericas funniest home videos with his boys. I've always done that with mine too. They love it (its pretty funny even for me). We are watching it now.
I like when a show can entertain young kids AND their parents at the same time.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#85176 May 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
.I'd have a little attitude about Derek, after all this.....
A little perspective on Rose.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/920...

Location hidden

#85177 May 5, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#85178 May 6, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85179 May 6, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
..Kinda hard to swallow, seeing Noah going out there with extremely painful foot injuries and putting it all on the line...just saying.....

Location hidden

#85180 May 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..Kinda hard to swallow, seeing Noah going out there with extremely painful foot injuries and putting it all on the line...just saying.....
I see the point, though. I can understand taking into consideration one's long-term prospects.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#85181 May 6, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I like when a show can entertain young kids AND their parents at the same time.
WE watch it sometimes, too!!!
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#85182 May 6, 2013
Tonka: Did you do MK Sunday? It was a beautiful day! We ended up going Saturday. It rained some int he morning, but cleared up and was gorgeaous. Did Epcot for awhile, too. I am STILL wiped!

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#85183 May 6, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I just got back from DisneyQuest and we're hittin the Magic Kingdom on Sunday. Keep that rain to yourself
You guys still have a DisneyQuest? The one in Chicago was so fun and then it was gone...

Closest thing to a Disney park I've ever been to.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#85184 May 6, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys still have a DisneyQuest? The one in Chicago was so fun and then it was gone...
It was cool. We had one of the girls birthday parties there in 2000 or 2001.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#85185 May 6, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember DisneyQuest! It was a good place. They probably didn't run it right.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#85186 May 6, 2013
Hello Regs! Did everyone have a nice weekend and Cinco de Mayo? We had one final storm on Friday evening but by 9ish it was clear and the rest of the weekend was beautiful.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#85187 May 6, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember DisneyQuest! It was a good place. They probably didn't run it right.
IIRC, we paid about 30 bucks to get in and then played unlimited video games for 8 hours, breaking for lunch to eat at Ed's. Not really a good business model on their end, affordable fun for poor college students.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#85188 May 6, 2013
I made crock pot chicken tacos for Cinco, then ended up going to a pizza pub instead with my hockey team. So Cinco shall be celebrated tonight...and for the next several nights.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#85189 May 6, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
I made crock pot chicken tacos for Cinco, then ended up going to a pizza pub instead with my hockey team. So Cinco shall be celebrated tonight...and for the next several nights.
Nice.
:)

I watched the Sunfest fireworks (finale night) from the rooftop of my building, then went to a cool Mexican restaurant downtown and had guacamole and pork tacos. A wasted girl was at the bar next to me celebrating her 21st birthday and she was standing on her chair/barstool and it was inevitable that she'd fall. She landed HARD but rallied. I'm sure she's hurting this morning though!

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#85190 May 6, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
IIRC, we paid about 30 bucks to get in and then played unlimited video games for 8 hours, breaking for lunch to eat at Ed's. Not really a good business model on their end, affordable fun for poor college students.
I took my son at the time and I even had fun. We paid a price to get in but it only lasted for so long. I don't remember $30 for 8 hours. That's a good thing b/c I don't think I could have stayed there for 8 hours. I'm not that much into games. But they had some really good virtual reality things and whatnot. We went like twice.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#85191 May 6, 2013
Stina wrote:
Tonka: Did you do MK Sunday? It was a beautiful day! We ended up going Saturday. It rained some int he morning, but cleared up and was gorgeaous. Did Epcot for awhile, too. I am STILL wiped!
Dinsey Quest with the 6 yr old Friday. From 5 til close. 11 pm. Wife didn't think we'd last that long. Showed her!

Then MK Sunday from like 10 - 8pm

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#85192 May 6, 2013
Got recruited into helping a friend move back into his house. Him and wife had moved to CA and rented out their house. Now he is back and wife will be along shortly. Invited him over for some chili. I am kinda sore today, I hate helping people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 71,006
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,153,493
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min WelbyMD 181,760
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 31 min giantnig 8
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,881
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST