“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85036 May 2, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>Bad link.
I am using my iPhone, so it may be a mobile link? That's why I don't post the girls.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#85037 May 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen, Monster's Ball?....i think she is very talented actress.....maybe it's her roles?
I didn't see that, but I Loved a comedian's take on it, telling her character: "You need a new life? Need an income? YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. GO BE A MODEL." It cracked me up.

I have seen her in a couple of movies (including Losing Isaiah) and just thought she was meh, maybe okay.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#85038 May 2, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
I am using my iPhone, so it may be a mobile link? That's why I don't post the girls.
Not sure, edog could see it.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

United States

#85039 May 2, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
If only we banned guns from airports, this never would have happened...
You can't bring something you don't have in the first place.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#85040 May 2, 2013
and yet millions of gun owners did NOT bring their weapons to the airport today.... But lets take their guns away from them because of this moron.
(sigh)

That like saying sterilize all women because a few do nothing more than push out babies they cant afford.
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#85041 May 2, 2013
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
Right. Not allowing anyone to own a firearm is the answer. Worked pretty well in Chicago didn't it? Never any shootings there.

Wow, you just can't get it, can you? No surprise...

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85042 May 2, 2013
RACE wrote:
and yet millions of gun owners did NOT bring their weapons to the airport today....
Whoa there, she can't grasp that concept. She doesn't comprehend the millions of gun owners who don't go on shooting sprees.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

United States

#85043 May 2, 2013
RACE wrote:
and yet millions of gun owners did NOT bring their weapons to the airport today.... But lets take their guns away from them because of this moron.
(sigh)
That like saying sterilize all women because a few do nothing more than push out babies they cant afford.
<quoted text>
Nope, it's not like that at all. But you go ahead and keep making silly comparisons, it's amusing in a "bucket on a kid's head" kind of way.

Hundreds of thousands of people DWI every weekend and don't get in an accident, let's drop BAC limits.

Millions of people disobey the speed limit every day. Let's drop speed limits.

Millions of people drive every day without wearing a seatbelt and they don't get in an accident. Let's get rid of seatbelts.

Each of those arguments is just as silly as yours and equally invalid.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85044 May 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Have you ever seen, Monster's Ball?....i think she is very talented actress.....maybe it's her roles?
Ahem, Cat Woman?

I think she made an okay Storm. But the comic book Storm was actually Egyptian. They should have used a Middle Eastern actress. Then again, comic book Wolverine was practically a midget. In Hollywood it's more about fame and pretty faces. Halley Berry was well known and popular. And the people probably wouldn't have gotten on board with a midget Wolverine. It's all about selling tickets.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85045 May 2, 2013
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
But you go ahead and keep making silly comparisons
Hundreds of thousands of people DWI every weekend and don't get in an accident, let's drop BAC limits.
Millions of people drive every day without wearing a seatbelt and they don't get in an accident. Let's get rid of seatbelts.
Ha! And you talk to HIM about "silly comparisons."

And using your own examples: Millions of people DON'T commit gun crimes. So... let's make more gun laws??

You are beyond retarded.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

United States

#85046 May 2, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Not allowing anyone to own a firearm is the answer. Worked pretty well in Chicago didn't it? Never any shootings there.
Wow, you just can't get it, can you? No surprise...
Who said no one should own firearms? I guess I missed that argument.

Neda, stay with me!

#85047 May 2, 2013
WTF are you talking about, I never said to lower or eliminate anything, thats all in your not so pretty little head.

No go back and think really really hard to come up with an acceptable retort, not this imaginary things you wish I had said stuff.

But I do agree that seatbelts should be optional for anyone over 18.

Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it's not like that at all. But you go ahead and keep making silly comparisons, it's amusing in a "bucket on a kid's head" kind of way.
Each of those arguments is just as silly as yours and equally invalid.

Neda, stay with me!

#85048 May 2, 2013
Not surprising, you're the one who said it. Guess you cant be bothered with thinking before you type.
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said no one should own firearms? I guess I missed that argument.

Neda, stay with me!

#85049 May 2, 2013
ZING!
That is actually really good.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! And you talk to HIM about "silly comparisons."
And using your own examples: Millions of people DON'T commit gun crimes. So... let's make more gun laws??
You are beyond retarded.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85050 May 2, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem, Cat Woman?
I think she made an okay Storm. But the comic book Storm was actually Egyptian. They should have used a Middle Eastern actress. Then again, comic book Wolverine was practically a midget. In Hollywood it's more about fame and pretty faces. Halley Berry was well known and popular. And the people probably wouldn't have gotten on board with a midget Wolverine. It's all about selling tickets.
Yeah, she has had some strange roles.....talking about short,wonder what's the deal with James Caan's son on Hawaii Five-O?....he must be all of 5'2"....lol....somebody said taller, but i smell a press agent....lol....

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85051 May 2, 2013
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
Who said no one should own firearms?
You.
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
Let the back-peddling begin...!

Neda, stay with me!

#85052 May 2, 2013
He should embrace it. Divito mad a career out of being short fat and stupid.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, she has had some strange roles.....talking about short,wonder what's the deal with James Caan's son on Hawaii Five-O?....he must be all of 5'2"....lol....somebody said taller, but i smell a press agent....lol....

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85053 May 2, 2013
RACE wrote:
ZING!
That is actually really good.
Eh, pointing out a liberal's hypocrisy is kinda like stealing candy from a baby. Too easy and therefor not much of a victory.

“boredom made me do it”

Since: Aug 08

ny, ny

#85054 May 2, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem, Cat Woman?
Wait... what? Methinks you have not done nearly enough reading. Let's start here:

1) The character is African and is considered a goddess in her homeland. She lived in Egypt until she was a teenager when she returned to Africa.
2) Halle Berry is not statuesque.
3) Halle Berry does not do quiet powerful strength and dignity. She does weak trembling quiet strength and scrappiness.
4) Wolverine is short, but he is not a midget. His portrayed height differential is not as great as Storm's.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85055 May 2, 2013
animaniactoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... what? Methinks you have not done nearly enough reading. Let's start here:
1) The character is African and is considered a goddess in her homeland. She lived in Egypt until she was a teenager when she returned to Africa.
2) Halle Berry is not statuesque.
3) Halle Berry does not do quiet powerful strength and dignity. She does weak trembling quiet strength and scrappiness.
4) Wolverine is short, but he is not a midget. His portrayed height differential is not as great as Storm's.
Sorry. Thanks. Guess I'm not much of a nerd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Hey U 50,660
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min John Galt 1,127,281
Amy 10-24 1 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 68,672
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]