Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#84995 May 2, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need MORE wine!
I agree. Seriously. The wine helps me relax and not obsess about getting the details perfect, which is why I think my paintings come out pretty good. You can tell the ones by people who try too hard.

Just like a few drinks makes me a better bowler, it makes me a better artist too.
:)

Miami, FL

#84996 May 2, 2013

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#84997 May 2, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
The top 50 photos of 2012. Freaking amazing stuff.
http://twistedsifter.com/2012/06/top-50-pictu...
Awesome. There's a great many of them I'd like to frame and put them on the wall.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#84998 May 2, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Seriously. The wine helps me relax and not obsess about getting the details perfect, which is why I think my paintings come out pretty good. You can tell the ones by people who try too hard.
Just like a few drinks makes me a better bowler, it makes me a better artist too.
:)
It just makes me prettier and more interesting!:D

Miami, FL

#84999 May 2, 2013
Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, me too! And wittier.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#85000 May 2, 2013
Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how alcohol makes people more sexy, isn't it?
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#85001 May 2, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how alcohol makes people more sexy, isn't it?
It is!!!

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#85002 May 2, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. There is so much cool stuff out there. I want to travel!
My friend R already called dibs on riding in my suitcase to India, otherwise I'd hook you up.

We're flying business class and the extended stay hotel we're staying at is P-I-M-P. I already apologized to my co-workers for them having to see me in a swimsuit, because...dat infinity pool...it's on top of the hotel, overlooking Chennai and the Indian ocean.

A few of us are talking about extending our trip by a week or two and hitting up Indonesia, the Maldives, or Thailand or something like that.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

#85003 May 2, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend R already called dibs on riding in my suitcase to India, otherwise I'd hook you up.
We're flying business class and the extended stay hotel we're staying at is P-I-M-P. I already apologized to my co-workers for them having to see me in a swimsuit, because...dat infinity pool...it's on top of the hotel, overlooking Chennai and the Indian ocean.
A few of us are talking about extending our trip by a week or two and hitting up Indonesia, the Maldives, or Thailand or something like that.
I'd try to go to the Maldives before the ocean swallows them up.

#jealous

Miami, FL

#85004 May 2, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
<drool>

Miami, FL

#85005 May 2, 2013
New avatar pic. I didn't paint this one, one of the owners of the studio - an actual artist - did.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#85007 May 2, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
I already apologized to my co-workers for them having to see me in a swimsuit,
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
<drool>
Yeah, that.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#85008 May 2, 2013
Thanks, now I am 2o minutes behind on work!
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
The top 50 photos of 2012. Freaking amazing stuff.
http://twistedsifter.com/2012/06/top-50-pictu...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#85009 May 2, 2013
Is anybody planning on seeing "The Great Gatsby"? I have the book but haven't read it (Got it for christmas a few years ago).

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

#85010 May 2, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Is anybody planning on seeing "The Great Gatsby"? I have the book but haven't read it (Got it for christmas a few years ago).
Totally not interested. I will save my VERY limited movie-going experience for "Iron Man 3" even if it gets bad reviews. I like my movies to be complete fantasy and besides, RDJr is too hot not to see on the big screen.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#85011 May 2, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I probably will. I read it in 8th grade for an assignment (so many, many years ago!!!) and I would like to read it again, though.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#85012 May 2, 2013
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally not interested. I will save my VERY limited movie-going experience for "Iron Man 3" even if it gets bad reviews. I like my movies to be complete fantasy and besides, RDJr is too hot not to see on the big screen.
I'm not interested in Iron Man 3 (liked the first one, didn't like the second one much), but NIck and I are going to take the boys since it is pretty kid-friendly when it comes to the violence, because I think it'd be fun to go with the boys (I've never seen a movie with the kids). Nick'll pay for tickets, I'll pay for treats. Maybe Sunday or next weekend.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#85013 May 2, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I'll probably watch it after it comes out on DVD. I read the book in high school. Don't remember much about it, other than not a lot happens.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#85014 May 2, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I read it in high school. Ask me about teh symbolism of the eyes of Dr Heisenberg or the blinking light on (?)East Egg or Montauk point..

What I am going to do is go to see Anything Goes. Roughly the same era, helluva lot more fun.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#85015 May 2, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in Iron Man 3 (liked the first one, didn't like the second one much), but NIck and I are going to take the boys since it is pretty kid-friendly when it comes to the violence, because I think it'd be fun to go with the boys (I've never seen a movie with the kids). Nick'll pay for tickets, I'll pay for treats. Maybe Sunday or next weekend.
You get the short end of the finacial stick on that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,126,773
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,401
Abby 10-23-14 22 min PEllen 6
Abby 10-24 22 min Pippa 12
Amy 10-24 25 min PEllen 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min TRD 68,659
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,630
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago