Posted the columns...
You're a rock star!

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#84935 May 1, 2013
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's Lulu. Gotta love Old Navy, or as we like to call it Cold Gravy.
I whined to Dickie about spending 15ish hours in a car driving to cedar rapids and back to get this dog, but I gotta say she is an excellent puppy and it really felt like she was just waiting for us to come get her.
Is she your puppy or is she the in-laws puppy? Totally drawing a blank. She's adorable!

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#84936 May 1, 2013
Stina wrote:
Posted the columns...
Thanks!

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#84938 May 1, 2013
My newest art, coming soon to the square on the left.
:)

It's my least favorite of the paintings I've done but we had a good time. And it's a tradition to use these for my avatar pic, so....

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#84939 May 1, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of FB friends...WHY haven't I gotten a friend request from you yet? Search for "Mimi Seattle." I'm pretty easy to find. If you can't find me under 'Mimi Seattle" PM me here and I will give you the email to search.::tapping my foot and waiting...NOT patiently::
I'm half tempted to find you and friend you. How many of y'all regs are FB friends?

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#84940 May 1, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm half tempted to find you and friend you. How many of y'all regs are FB friends?
I'm friends with a bunch of people. I have a "no fighting" rule on my page and everyone has respected it so far.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#84941 May 1, 2013
RACE wrote:
I cant imagine why she unfriended you...
<quoted text>
I wasn't mean to her when we were fb friends. She unfriended me because I'm not a brainless liberal. She can't have people like that in her circle apparently.

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#84942 May 1, 2013
This was totally preventable! The gun was kept in a corner?! The parents didn't realize there was still a shell inside?! Irresponsible gun owners make me sick. People this stupid should not be allowed to reproduce.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1331893#bmb=1

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#84943 May 1, 2013
<looking down and shuffling feet> Yes Ma'am.
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of FB friends...WHY haven't I gotten a friend request from you yet? Search for "Mimi Seattle." I'm pretty easy to find. If you can't find me under 'Mimi Seattle" PM me here and I will give you the email to search.::tapping my foot and waiting...NOT patiently::

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#84944 May 1, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't mean to her when we were fb friends. She unfriended me because I'm not a brainless liberal. She can't have people like that in her circle apparently.
You sure about that? I don't think I've ever been called a liberal (libertarian, yes - liberal, no).

Neda, stay with me!

#84945 May 1, 2013
Ha! There are many reasons I live in FL, snow is one of them.
I remember once I had to do some welding on a roof, was literally laying in slush.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>God Bless ya....born and grew up in all that, even worked outside in it.....but i would perish today, i would just curl up into the fetal position....like being sentenced to the GULAG...lol....I was taught, you have options...at a young age.....

Neda, stay with me!

#84946 May 1, 2013
Says the woman who opened her home to her niece,nephew and sister...

BTW how they doing?
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I never offer or allow myself to be in the position to be asked to take on someone else's kid even for a short time.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#84947 May 1, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure about that? I don't think I've ever been called a liberal (libertarian, yes - liberal, no).
You've ADMITTED you're a liberal, albeit a fiscal conservative.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#84948 May 1, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that Denver is getting a storm, too. When I lived there we got snow in every month except July. It only lasted a day or two in the spring/summer months and then it would be back to sun. Also got thunderstorms every afternoon.
Move to Jersey! At least the seasons are pretty predictable here :)
No way. THe East Coast seems to be MOther Nature's punching bag!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#84949 May 1, 2013
Jess is a true "compassionate conservative."

Neda, stay with me!

#84950 May 1, 2013
why do you even keep track of this stuff?
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You've ADMITTED you're a liberal, albeit a fiscal conservative.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#84951 May 1, 2013
RACE wrote:
why do you even keep track of this stuff?
<quoted text>
He doesn't. He makes it up as he goes along.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#84952 May 1, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm half tempted to find you and friend you. How many of y'all regs are FB friends?
I FB friends with a few Topix monkeys!!!

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

United States

#84953 May 1, 2013
Good day, people. Life is good! Raise yesterday, rode the bike to work today, and I just got back from the hospital, I saw my friend's new baby girl, Ashley.

And did you see Martha Stewart is on Match.com ? There's a link to her profile in this story:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/01/heres-mar...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#84954 May 1, 2013
RACE wrote:
Ha! There are many reasons I live in FL, snow is one of them.
I remember once I had to do some welding on a roof, was literally laying in slush.
<quoted text>
Don't misunderstand...i still miss the seasons, especially Fall....but, i recall as a kid in school in Chicago, it being just light going to school...then, if you had basketball or wrestling practice, you left school in the almost dark....all the grey, would just bum me out......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,114,754
Amy - 9-29-2014 7 min Ralph 20
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Kristy 46,978
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min testing 50,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min JOEL 69,465
Amy 9-30 46 min Mister Tonka 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,578

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]