|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
The risk is getting flamed and followed around by trolls.That's the friendly heads up.
Sam eats nails for breakfast ... I'm pretty sure she can hold her own with trolls.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggravating!!!
If you want some things cheap, you have to give other things up. Fact of life.
WHat's the saying?

You can have something cheap and fast, cheap and good, fast and good, or fast and cheap, but you can't have all three.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

PEllen is right -- that thread is NASTY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

I popped into that thread a few months ago and never returned.

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only speak anecdotally, but my parents and grandparents, who have raised both, disagree with that statement.
There are issues and challenges with both.
i heard someone (perhaps a comedian) say that boys are easier because parents only have to worry about one pen!s, whereas parents of girls have to worry about every single pen!s in town...

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Ha! Remember that chick who followed me around from the writing convicts in jail thread? She was whacked!

I kinda miss her...
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
The risk is getting flamed and followed around by trolls.That's the friendly heads up.
What you say and how you say it is your own, Sam's own business, anyone's own business.
You are free to ignore anything anyone says around here. If I want to be a g-d kindergarten teacher , hoochie mama, or roaring beyotch, its my problem. Not yours. Bug off.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
Ha! Remember that chick who followed me around from the writing convicts in jail thread? She was whacked!
I kinda miss her...
<quoted text>
Uh huh. And I remember why Ang became Red.
Sam may eat nails for breakfast. I can't say, but the trolls and stalkers have been pretty tame since she has started coming around and that Aldi's thread has some very hard core people

“Derecho”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

PEllen wrote:
Oh no! Can't have raging trolls following us around! God forbid we'd have to IGNORE their posts!(See, it works both ways.) I'll "bug off" when I dam well feel like it and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!! Bwahahaha!!

“Derecho”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Stina wrote:
You don't pay for a cart - you do get your quarter back, you know! And I just keep a bag of bags in my car.
Last time I tried to use it, it swallowed my first couple of quarters and never gave them back to me anyway! And I usually run to the store on a whim when I get off work, I don't normally have the presence of mind to take a handful of quarters and a bag full of bags just because I crave some potato chips and ice cream! Thanks, Aldis! Way to turn a random run to the store into a chore requiring precognitive planning! Screw you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I tried shopping at Aldi's once. Only two cashiers on a sunday afternoon. Two crazy long lines. Never again. I'll pay whatever markup I pay.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

These made me laugh out loud!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nataliem15/14-engagem...

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I think the teenage years are when they decided that the boys were easier.
My mom once said to me that she always knew when my brothers were lying, even if she didn't know what about. With me, she just couldn't believe a thing I said. I wasn't a bad kid, but I was sneaky. Lots of teenage girls are.
I have a boy. I think boys are easier, especially in the teenage years. Boys tend to spell it out and, while they can get emotional, they tell you exactly what's on their mind. Sometimes you don't want to hear it. Girls are more drama. I have a lot of nieces. I see it and I also remember things while I was growing up with my sisters.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

while I was not(sadly) a full time father to my daughter, I did make sure she could always speak her mind. I think that cut down on a lot of her drama because she could honestly express herself without being hindered to a view of what girls were supposed to do or say.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

When you teach kids that they have a brain, dont be surprised when they use it.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I tried shopping at Aldi's once. Only two cashiers on a sunday afternoon. Two crazy long lines. Never again. I'll pay whatever markup I pay.
Trader Joes. <nod nod>

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

RACE wrote:
while I was not(sadly) a full time father to my daughter, I did make sure she could always speak her mind. I think that cut down on a lot of her drama because she could honestly express herself without being hindered to a view of what girls were supposed to do or say.
#superdad!

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

ScarletandOlive wrote:
These made me laugh out loud!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nataliem15/14-engagem...
When I saw the guy without his shirt on I laughed out loud and my son said daddy what are you laughing about...

The no dumping one was actually great IMO and that woman looked HAWT!

The woman in the second one looks like she wants to punch him in the face.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

The woman in the third one looks like someone just told her that her fiancé is gay.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

I think these are a lot funnier.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/reasons-kids...
Sublime1 wrote:
The woman in the third one looks like someone just told her that her fiancé is gay.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

WOw. IMagine the god-awful weddings and receptions these people are going to throw.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,521 - 83,540 of97,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••