Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Its not like the kids can get lost or anything either, they get their own security detail. I doubt one could even fall off a bike, even if they tried to. So how much parenting does she actually have to do anyway? Kid misbehaves, you just have the secret service dude pull out his piece....Kid goes back to behaving.

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't survive without food, shelter, clothing. It takes money for these things. The guy provides her and their children with a lifestyle 99.99 percent of people on this planet do not enjoy and she's out b1tching about how she has it so tough and minimizes any contribution he makes to their family. I think that's wrong. I can't stand when women do that. It's like some of them have this need to justify how important they are ... while at the same time minimizing and showing a complete lack of appreciation for their spouse and his contributions.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Proof that there will always be a strong market for tin foil in this coutry:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cons...

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the complaints from WORKING moms. So they're pulling in income AND doing the bulk of housework/childrearing.
I think those women have a right to complain.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
How would she like it if Barack went around saying she doesn't contribute anything to their family except for watching kids and if it weren't for him pulling in all the money they'd be on welfare. Would she like that? Would that be respectful? It's just the shoe on the other foot.
Hey they already live in public housing....

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the complaints from WORKING moms. So they're pulling in income AND doing the bulk of housework/childrearing.
That hits teh nail on teh head. Single moms do both earn money and raise kids, not just child rearing without help

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
Its not like the kids can get lost or anything either, they get their own security detail. I doubt one could even fall off a bike, even if they tried to. So how much parenting does she actually have to do anyway? <quoted text>
Not only that, but they are 14 and 11, and they are girls ... girls are way easier than boys! These aren't babies in diapers. They probably have tutors and go to a a great school. I doubt Michelle is sitting at the kitchen table every night for an hour or two as they do their homework.

I doubt Michelle is driving them to school and picking them up, making them lunches, cleaning the white house, and cooking them dinners.

She probably as it better than probably 99% of housewives. Cry me a river!
RACE wrote:
Kid misbehaves, you just have the secret service dude pull out his piece....Kid goes back to behaving.
<quoted text>
LMAO

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Hey they already live in public housing....
ahahahahaha

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not only that, but they are 14 and 11, and they are girls ... girls are way easier than boys! These aren't babies in diapers. They probably have tutors and go to a a great school. I doubt Michelle is sitting at the kitchen table every night for an hour or two as they do their homework.

I doubt Michelle is driving them to school and picking them up, making them lunches, cleaning the white house, and cooking them dinners.

She probably as it better than probably 99% of housewives. Cry me a river!

RACE wrote, "Kid misbehaves, you just have the secret service dude pull out his piece....Kid goes back to behaving.
<quoted text>"

LMAO
Do you really believe that girls are easier than boys to raise, or are you just being sarcastic?

That is a ridiculous statement.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

I think these photo's were shopped. How could the person go from being on the side, to a head on shot? Also, I would think that the owl would have its claws opened at that moment, not clenched.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Woops! Forgot the friggin link
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/great-grey-ow...

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
Charges were dropped against the Ricin suspect. That, and the Zimmerman case and even the Amanda Knox case should tell us that we shouldn't rush to judgement.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
Can someone tell Michele Obama to STFU with her I feel like a single mom, b.s. If she were a single mom, she'd also be working and providing for herself and her children.
Barack goes out and makes all the money to provide every god damn thing it takes for their family to live and survive and she's out their minimizing this contribution and wallowing in self pity.
...FYI....Michelle Obama was a Harvard educated, working Attorney without Barack.....something tell's me, single motherhood would'nt have been that much of a hurdle for her.....

“FD&S is no way to be.”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Charges were dropped against the Ricin suspect. That, and the Zimmerman case and even the Amanda Knox case should tell us that we shouldn't rush to judgement.
Yes, and the Ricin guy wasn't on videotape. And the Ricin guy didn't call his uncle to ask for forgiveness. And the Ricin guy wasn't found with Ricin strapped to his body. And the Ricin guy didn't throw Ricin at the cops as he was chased. And the Ricin guy didn't hijack a car and tell the victim he was the Ricin guy.

Oh, and you saying we shouldn't rush to judgment is a joke. It's pratically all you do.

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

RACE wrote:
That is so cool! I did see on another site that he admits he placed the mouse there to bait an owl.

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

RACE wrote:
Meant to include this with my last comment
http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/pho...
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that girls are easier than boys to raise, or are you just being sarcastic?
That is a ridiculous statement.
I have quite a few older brothers and I am the only girl. I have repeatedly been told by my parents that I was harder to raise than all my brothers combined. And I wasn't even a bad kid!!!

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
Sam- you wandered into a really vicious long standing war over on the Aldi's thread.
Dahgts

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are having a good time! Do you speak any other languages?
What is your favorite experience so far?
I only speak Chicago English which barely gets me out of cook county

The most amusing was watching an intersection from the hotel window in turin. It wasn't a 4 way stop, it was a 4 way yield and no one wanted to yield. Someone would get in the middle and just sit until others stopped.Crazy drivers there.

The best was when some nice man would lift my suitcase up the 3 steps to the train or up or down the staircases at the station. Trains are a snap with no luggage or not old like me . Barcelona was my favorite.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam- you wandered into a really vicious long standing war over on the Aldi's thread.
I dipped my toe in a month or two ago. The downtrodden are upset that Aldi's isn't more like Whole Foods.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
I dipped my toe in a month or two ago. The downtrodden are upset that Aldi's isn't more like Whole Foods.
It started that way. It has been picked up by the RJF DuPage crowd. Friendly advice: if you are inclined to dip a toe again, use a pseudonym.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,481 - 83,500 of97,435
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Homer 1,071,993
Amy 7-11 9 min Kuuipo 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min ritedownthemiddle 45,463
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 48,687
'Kitty Zombie' TV Pilot Filming in Joliet Monday 1 hr BK2A 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,591
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••