“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

United States

#84559 Apr 23, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You think his brain works like normal people's brains work?
Ha! You think he has a brain?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#84560 Apr 23, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You think his brain works like normal people's brains work?
I fully expect to receive an incoherent reply back from him on that post that he will end the post that it's all Obama's fault.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#84561 Apr 23, 2013
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You think he has a brain?
Okay, this is funny.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#84562 Apr 23, 2013
No, I meant seeing it more often, not to a greater degree.
I just wanted to know if what I had read was true, that straight males in europe have more physical contact with each other IE holding hands, arm around shoulders etc (all in a chummy, pal kinda way, not PDA).
Dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, no tongues and mostly goodbyes at train stations. Train system is incredible here

Neda, stay with me!

#84563 Apr 23, 2013
Because I cant afford to go to europe and find out for myself.
If it is true, then I am curious to understand how it went from being "Normal" to "Abnormal". Like when did being "Gay" go from being happy to being homosexual?

Just part of people watching I guess.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so hung up on this?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#84564 Apr 23, 2013
RACE wrote:
Because I cant afford to go to europe and find out for myself.
If it is true, then I am curious to understand how it went from being "Normal" to "Abnormal". Like when did being "Gay" go from being happy to being homosexual?
Just part of people watching I guess.
<quoted text>
Just asking Wikipedia -- you don't have to go to Europe:

"The term was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy". The term's use as a reference to homosexuality may date as early as the late 19th century, but its use gradually increased in the 20th century.[1] In modern English, "gay" has come to be used as an adjective, and as a noun, referring to the people, especially to males, and the practices and cultures associated with homosexuality."

link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#84565 Apr 23, 2013
RACE wrote:
Like when did being "Gay" go from being happy to being homosexual?
Just another term the gays have hijacked and ruined. Like the term "ph@ gg" or the symbol of rainbows and the equal sign.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#84566 Apr 23, 2013
Toj wrote:
I fully expect to receive an incoherent reply back from him on that post that he will end the post that it's all Obama's fault.
Only a liberal would think the Boston Marathon is the most revered sport in the history of the world, and that a liberal city such as Boston is the most revered city on the planet because it has become a liberal paradise like the state of California and the city of Shitcago and the liberal paradise country that is Greece. It's all part of Obama's plan to destroy America one city at a time.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#84567 Apr 23, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a liberal would think the Boston Marathon is the most revered sport in the history of the world, and that a liberal city such as Boston is the most revered city on the planet because it has become a liberal paradise like the state of California and the city of Shitcago and the liberal paradise country that is Greece. It's all part of Obama's plan to destroy America one city at a time.
There you go! I KNEW you could do it!

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

United States

#84569 Apr 23, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Dance, puppet, dance.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#84570 Apr 23, 2013
Interesting article in Slate as to why the Russian bomber should be read his Miranda rights sooner rather than later.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#84571 Apr 23, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Except NO ONE here said the marathon is "The most revered sport" or that "Boston is the most revered city on the planet."

Your hyperbole doesn't work for you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#84572 Apr 23, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
..."Obama's plan to destroy America"?....Really?.....

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#84573 Apr 23, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Except NO ONE here said the marathon is "The most revered sport" or that "Boston is the most revered city on the planet."
No one besides Sam.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#84574 Apr 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..."Obama's plan to destroy America"?....Really?.....
And he's doing a great job. How's those unemployment numbers looking for you? How about the stock market? New business growth? Oh, and now the new tax on internet sales. At least he's fitting the part. Tax and spend, tax and spend, tax and spend. And the coming Obamacare that will put thousands of small businesses out of business.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#84575 Apr 23, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Here
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
The other is a terrorist act during one of the most revered sporting events in the world in one of the most revered cities in this country.
Apparently reading comprehension doesn't work for you.

Neda, stay with me!

#84576 Apr 23, 2013
From what I read, he was read his rights. The judge read them to him when he was at the hospital and unsealed the charges against him.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Interesting article in Slate as to why the Russian bomber should be read his Miranda rights sooner rather than later.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#84577 Apr 23, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's doing a great job. How's those unemployment numbers looking for you? How about the stock market? New business growth? Oh, and now the new tax on internet sales. At least he's fitting the part. Tax and spend, tax and spend, tax and spend. And the coming Obamacare that will put thousands of small businesses out of business.
BUY TOMORROW'S NEWSPAPER......READ THE BUSINESS SECTION......THEN, PLEASE AMEND....Silly post's like this......

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#84578 Apr 23, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Here
<quoted text>
Or for you...apparently.

"ONE OF the most ..." is not the same as "THE most..." You see you missed the qualifying words "one" and "of" there. Easy to do. Especially when it's deliberate.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#84579 Apr 23, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Here
<quoted text>
Dog -- ONE of the most ... is very different than THE MOST.

Um, reading comprehension?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My true thoughts about this song. 40 min WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 43 min TheyfuckUsAll 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,144,229
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,626
World's Best Photo Art 2 hr Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 48,593
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr wojar 180,944
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs