Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#84163 Apr 16, 2013
I never get the profanity warning when posting from my iPad. Hmmm.....

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#84164 Apr 16, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
Well, PE, test results came back. Clean bill of health. There was never any infection. Said the pain was likely caused by inflammation. Kidney pain too. I do, however, need to cut back on my drinking. Yeah, I'll work on that. Time to crack a cold one!
Thank you for letting us know. You could probably tell a couple of us were seriously concerned.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#84165 Apr 16, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Seen on Facebook:
Republicans: how dare they ban soda & guns! Let's ban illegal drugs & marriage equality!
Democrats: how dare they ban illegal drugs & marriage equality! Let's ban soda & guns!
Libertarians: stop banning shit! WFT
Ha your swearing showed up because you got it wrong!:) Awesome!:)

And funny Fb post! Love the libertarian response!

Location hidden

#84166 Apr 16, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Seen on Facebook:
Republicans: how dare they ban soda & guns! Let's ban illegal drugs & marriage equality!
Democrats: how dare they ban illegal drugs & marriage equality! Let's ban soda & guns!
Libertarians: stop banning shit! WFT
This will look familiar the next time you check my Fb posts. ;)

West Palm Beach, FL

#84167 Apr 16, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>Ha your swearing showed up because you got it wrong!:) Awesome!:)

And funny Fb post! Love the libertarian response!
I didn't get "shit" wrong!

Haha get it? Double entendre

West Palm Beach, FL

#84168 Apr 16, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>This will look familiar the next time you check my Fb posts. ;)
Saw it, lol'd, liked it.

West Palm Beach, FL

#84170 Apr 16, 2013
Aaannd that time I got the profanity warning!

West Palm Beach, FL

#84171 Apr 16, 2013
Oh,I see it now: WFT= WTF

I'm cut off.

Location hidden

#84172 Apr 16, 2013
I have done nothing tonight but take care of mia and post on the internet. I'm turning this thing off so i can be productive for the next 90 minutes.

gnight!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#84173 Apr 17, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#84174 Apr 17, 2013
RACE wrote:
Mmmmm coffee. I got hooked in the service, hangover recovery.
<quoted text>
Yeah, i am a huge fan now, but imagine not getting started till that old?.....BTW, news reports of pressure cooker bomb, make me suspect this is done domestically.....

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#84175 Apr 17, 2013
I would hazard the same guess. I dont care who they are, just find them and hang them.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, i am a huge fan now, but imagine not getting started till that old?.....BTW, news reports of pressure cooker bomb, make me suspect this is done domestically.....

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#84176 Apr 17, 2013
RACE wrote:
I would hazard the same guess. I dont care who they are, just find them and hang them.
<quoted text>
Does MA have the death penalty? Can they turn this into a Federal crime which has the death penalty? On what basis did they execute the OK City bombers?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#84177 Apr 17, 2013
Red- How is Mia doing?

Location hidden

#84178 Apr 17, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Does MA have the death penalty? Can they turn this into a Federal crime which has the death penalty? On what basis did they execute the OK City bombers?
IT doesn't matter if Massachusetts has the death penalty (I'm assuming they do not).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiterrorism_an...

Location hidden

#84179 Apr 17, 2013
Re: the married couple who helped with the OK City bombings:

Michael and Lori Fortier were considered accomplices for their foreknowledge of the planning of the bombing. In addition to Michael assisting McVeigh in scouting the federal building, Lori had helped McVeigh laminate a fake driver's license which was later used to rent the Ryder truck.[44] Michael agreed to testify against McVeigh and Nichols in exchange for a reduced sentence and immunity for his wife.[181] He was sentenced on May 27, 1998 to twelve years in prison and fined $75,000 for failing to warn authorities about the attack.[182] On January 20, 2006, after serving ten and a half years of his sentence, including time already served, Fortier was released for good behavior into the Witness Protection Program and given a new identity.[183

When you're in the witness protection program, you live pretty darned well even though you don't have to be employed. Solid middle class at a minimum. Shameful. Put 'em in a trailer park on $20K a year.

Location hidden

#84180 Apr 17, 2013
"McVeigh was convicted on federal murder charges and executed on June 11, 2001." But he bombed a *federal* building so I think that's how the feds were able to get involved prior to that antiterrorism death penalty act going into effect.

Location hidden

#84181 Apr 17, 2013
Mia is not good but not too bad. Not eating (she'll eat treats, but not much else, although this morning she took a lick or two at canned food, which is a first). Not drinking. I force water into her mouth via a syringe. Pepto Bismol was not fun last night. I'll do that again tonight. Her white fur is stained pink.

Location hidden

#84182 Apr 17, 2013
Heh. funny but not funny. In a search for more info on the Fortiers (I was curious and have forgotten so many details of that case), I found a website saying that the OK city bombinb was a zionist conspiracy with the help of Israel. Nutjobs.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#84183 Apr 17, 2013
I don't think MA has a death penalty. I'm not sure the feds can get involved unless maybe they transported bomb components across state lines or something. Admittedly, I don't really know these things. Just guessing really. Except MA and the death penalty. Pretty sure about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min positronium 1,682,647
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min Alain Vain 11,757
Trump is A 1 hr CrunchyBacon 370
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr honeymylove 2,733
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr honeymylove 1,023
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr honeymylove 3,752
What to expect when dating a Filipina woman? 4 hr Charlie Pharaoh 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance