Location hidden

#84033 Apr 14, 2013

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#84034 Apr 14, 2013
Dahgts wrote:
Hola from barcelona
You did it! Way to go Girl!! If you stay in Barcelona very long make sure you see both the Gaudi Cathedral and the original one- study in contrasts. the original one also has (had at least) a really superb visiting musician program-it was gorgeous to see and hear.
Have fun
See how many places you can post from.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#84035 Apr 14, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TNJOGCHH9T...

Abby

(Hope you are sleeping in, Dog. Let us know how you are doing,okay?)

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#84036 Apr 14, 2013
Dahgts wrote:
Hola from barcelona
Hola! Enjoy. Barcelona is one of my favorite places.

#jealous

West Palm Beach, FL

#84037 Apr 14, 2013
Just saw a Facebook check-in by PMS (Jasper's girlfriend) in which Jasper is tagged and did not have a "moment." Progress?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#84038 Apr 14, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Just saw a Facebook check-in by PMS (Jasper's girlfriend) in which Jasper is tagged and did not have a "moment." Progress?
progress

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#84039 Apr 14, 2013
Well, daughter went back last evening, missing her and enjoying my solitude again equally. Almost looking forward to going to a job that I may or may not have tomorrow.

Oh, and Ugh, have to write a check to the IRS tomorrow too.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#84040 Apr 14, 2013
RACE wrote:
Well, daughter went back last evening, missing her and enjoying my solitude again equally. Almost looking forward to going to a job that I may or may not have tomorrow.
Oh, and Ugh, have to write a check to the IRS tomorrow too.
Remedy: grill a steak, open a bottle of decent red and take teh boat out. Tomorrow will take care of itself.( spoken as one who is at the office trying to catch up)

#84041 Apr 14, 2013
Ha! That is exactly the plan, with a side of laundry.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Remedy: grill a steak, open a bottle of decent red and take teh boat out. Tomorrow will take care of itself.( spoken as one who is at the office trying to catch up)

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#84042 Apr 14, 2013
Broke down and got an iPhone to match my MacBook. Told Siri I love her. She said "I bet you say that to all your apple products. <sigh> she already knows me so well...

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Des Plaines, IL

#84043 Apr 14, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
Broke down and got an iPhone to match my MacBook. Told Siri I love her. She said "I bet you say that to all your apple products. <sigh> she already knows me so well...
welcome to the dark side...:-) glad to hear that you're enjouying the new gear.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#84044 Apr 14, 2013
If money was not an issue, and you could live anywhere you wanted, where would it be?

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#84045 Apr 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
If money was not an issue, and you could live anywhere you wanted, where would it be?
Tahiti. Or somewhere on the Costa Azul, or Maui, or the French Riviera...a Greek Island. Any of them, all of them. <shrug>

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#84046 Apr 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
Tell me about your new job. How much different will the commute be? Did you get an equivalent or better position? Will you have to travel at all or go on site ? Do you manage people or just systems?

“bELieve”

Location hidden

#84047 Apr 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
I love raising my kids in NJ, but I'd like to travel with them more during the summers.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#84048 Apr 14, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Tahiti. Or somewhere on the Costa Azul, or Maui, or the French Riviera...a Greek Island. Any of them, all of them. <shrug>
Costa Azul in Mexico? Meh- drug cartels
Maui? Volcanos
Greek Islands? earthquakes

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#84049 Apr 14, 2013
Aisle Sitter wrote:
<quoted text>
welcome to the dark side...:-) glad to hear that you're enjouying the new gear.
Thanks! I am enjoying it. It's a learning curve...on both of them. Took me all day to figure out how to sync the phone with the laptop/icloud/itunes/etc., but it's all good. I've been being all pretentious at people too with my laptop open reading at the coffee shop. I never do that. I just felt kind of drawn to doing it today. heh :D

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#84050 Apr 15, 2013
Amy

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TT9S0C61I1...

Abby

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TDEDRAFUGU...

Happy 306th birthday, Leonhard Euler!

Everyone get their taxes done?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#84051 Apr 15, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
...Might be nice to have a condo in Victoria, British Colombia, Canada.....A snowbird between here in south Florida and there......or possibly Paris/Munich, so we could stay there spring and summer and here, fall and winter.....

#84053 Apr 15, 2013
I would live with you!
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost AKA Dem 1,434,124
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min JRB 225,574
News LOL! Chicago Tribune tells its readers to vote ... 20 min tina anne 6
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 26 min GEORGIA 3,214
Wisconsin Badgers Vs Michigan Wolverines live 1 hr zjssimu 1
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Vs North Carolina Sta... 1 hr zjssimu 1
Tulane Green Wave Vs Massachusetts Minutemen Live 1 hr zjssimu 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages