Topix Chitown Regulars

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 4,135)

Showing posts 82,681 - 82,700 of97,454
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83824
Apr 10, 2013
 
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Good morning!
Morning! How is everything going today?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83825
Apr 10, 2013
 
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning! How is everything going today?
Pretty good! Talked to the vet this morning, they hadn't checked her out yet, but he did say she was complaining and being feisty, which is a good sign. They do have her on pain meds and anti-nausea meds. Too soon to know whether she's coming home today or tomorrow, until they check her temp (she was having trouble warming back up to 101 after surgery) and other stuff.

I'm taking THursday off so I can be home with her all day, at any rate. Probably skipping poker Friday night. Cancelled babysitting THursday night. Probably won't go to nick's niece's bday party (age 3!) on Saturday 1.5 hours away....

I'd rather have peace of mind and keep an eye on her.

Rose was noticeably needier last night (from the daytime boredom, I think).

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83826
Apr 10, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
So, you Chicagoans elected another democrat to replace Jesse Jackson Jr. You people just can't learn, can you?
Your attempted insult does not effect me. Not my congressional district.

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83827
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

RACE wrote:
Red, You/re very lucky to have mia. She teaches you how to love selflessly, and you teach her how to believe in things she cant comprehend.'
This has GOT to be the most cheeziest thing you've ever posted. Are you SURE you're not gay??

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83828
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

No, I'm not, so quit playing with yourself.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
This has GOT to be the most cheeziest thing you've ever posted. Are you SURE you're not gay??

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83829
Apr 10, 2013
 
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty good! Talked to the vet this morning, they hadn't checked her out yet, but he did say she was complaining and being feisty, which is a good sign. They do have her on pain meds and anti-nausea meds. Too soon to know whether she's coming home today or tomorrow, until they check her temp (she was having trouble warming back up to 101 after surgery) and other stuff.
I'm taking THursday off so I can be home with her all day, at any rate. Probably skipping poker Friday night. Cancelled babysitting THursday night. Probably won't go to nick's niece's bday party (age 3!) on Saturday 1.5 hours away....
I'd rather have peace of mind and keep an eye on her.
Rose was noticeably needier last night (from the daytime boredom, I think).
I'm glad that things are sounding positive.

1.5 hour drive for a 3 year old's bday party? That's crazy. I MIGHT make that drive for a wedding, but that's about it for a one day event.

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83830
Apr 10, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
Red, You/re very lucky to have mia. She teaches you how to love selflessly, and you teach her how to believe in things she cant comprehend.'
Is your kiddo still visiting? How's it going?

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83831
Apr 10, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
This has GOT to be the most cheeziest thing you've ever posted. Are you SURE you're not gay??
LMAO!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83832
Apr 10, 2013
 
Yup, here till sat. Going to beach today.
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your kiddo still visiting? How's it going?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83833
Apr 10, 2013
 
Oh, and its going great!
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your kiddo still visiting? How's it going?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83834
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Just sent an email to the whole office to let them know that I"m out tomorrow, and that my coworker is out on Friday for another bail bond hearing, so plan your deadlines/needs accordingly.(No, she doesn't have a bail bond hearing. But I can't wait for her to read that.)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83835
Apr 10, 2013
 
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that things are sounding positive.
1.5 hour drive for a 3 year old's bday party? That's crazy. I MIGHT make that drive for a wedding, but that's about it for a one day event.
Heh. He figures, his sister makes the drive (with her husband and kids) for the boys' birthday parties two weeks after she's been her for Christmas, and she comes for Thanksgiving and ohter family birthdays, so he wants to go there for the niece's birthday.

He has only one aunt and two cousins, so family birthdays are an entire family affair.

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83836
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. He figures, his sister makes the drive (with her husband and kids) for the boys' birthday parties two weeks after she's been her for Christmas, and she comes for Thanksgiving and ohter family birthdays, so he wants to go there for the niece's birthday.
He has only one aunt and two cousins, so family birthdays are an entire family affair.
I wouldn't even do it for Christmas, but I'm kinda bitchy that way.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83837
Apr 10, 2013
 
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. He figures, his sister makes the drive (with her husband and kids) for the boys' birthday parties two weeks after she's been her for Christmas, and she comes for Thanksgiving and ohter family birthdays, so he wants to go there for the niece's birthday.
He has only one aunt and two cousins, so family birthdays are an entire family affair.
I don't think 1.5 hours is that great of distance. Then again, living in the Chicago area and having family spread across the region, it's a normal thing for me.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83838
Apr 10, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
So, you Chicagoans elected another democrat to replace Jesse Jackson Jr. You people just can't learn, can you?
Exactly who are the "you people" you are addressing this to? As far as I can tell I'm the only one who lives in this district and how the he!! do you know who I voted for? And if you are saying this in general to the district populace then you're blowing gas in the wind, as usual. You must have failed civics class which explains districts.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83839
Apr 10, 2013
 
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even do it for Christmas, but I'm kinda bitchy that way.
I live 4 hours away from my parents and go down for xmas every year. But we are there at least for one overnight. My uncle lives near me. He will drive down on Christmas day and drive back up the same day.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83840
Apr 10, 2013
 
Holy [word for poop since even the non-curse c word is getting censored]!
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/hu...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83841
Apr 10, 2013
 
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even do it for Christmas, but I'm kinda bitchy that way.
Honestly, his sister is a really good sport about it. THey stay in town where they live to spend Easter with his family (which makes sense mostly because his family is more religious than sister's family). THey go to two grandparents' homes every Christmas and every thanksgiving, and I just think that's asking a lot of that family, with two little kids. I'd rather we celebrate THanksgiving on Saturday and let NIck's sister relax a little and not have to drive all over the place to appease eveyrbody.
Union Maid

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83842
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty good! Talked to the vet this morning, they hadn't checked her out yet, but he did say she was complaining and being feisty, which is a good sign. They do have her on pain meds and anti-nausea meds. Too soon to know whether she's coming home today or tomorrow, until they check her temp (she was having trouble warming back up to 101 after surgery) and other stuff.
I'm taking THursday off so I can be home with her all day, at any rate. Probably skipping poker Friday night. Cancelled babysitting THursday night. Probably won't go to nick's niece's bday party (age 3!) on Saturday 1.5 hours away....
I'd rather have peace of mind and keep an eye on her.
Rose was noticeably needier last night (from the daytime boredom, I think).
Glad to hear Mia is doing well. It's difficult to make these decisions some times- sounds as though you made a good one. I am sure Rose will help take care of Mia too.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83843
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Mister Tonka wrote:
Holy [word for poop since even the non-curse c word is getting censored]!
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/hu...
Huge! Cool! Wow!

Also: I never see the point in catch-and-release. I"m either fishing to catch fish to eat, or I'm not fishing at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,681 - 82,700 of97,454
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min voice of peace 67,543
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Stuart Cudahy 68,163
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min PDUPONT 1,072,827
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Maverick 808 45,549
Make 1000$ instantly 3 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 407
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 173,742
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••