“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#83590 Apr 5, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be all butthurt because...
I'm gonna steal this and use it all day!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#83591 Apr 5, 2013
Abby is showing up now.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#83592 Apr 5, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna steal this and use it all day!
Butthurt? It's from Workaholics on Comedy Central. Funny show.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#83593 Apr 5, 2013
RACE wrote:
Why do you evade answering?
<quoted text>
No evasion. It's a very weird questions when I have mentioned working.

So why do you ask?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#83594 Apr 5, 2013
You dont have to watch it, I gave up trying to figure you out when you said you were not a Rush Fan.

I'm just sayin that being fixated on college games is creepy.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I'll give up sports and watch a tv show that was popular when I was a child. That'll solidify my standing as a grown ass man.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

Cedar Grove, TN

#83595 Apr 5, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you ask?
Race is the master of overlooking inconvenient details.

Neda, stay with me!

#83596 Apr 5, 2013
Sorry, I missed reading that post. Probably why I asked the question.
You mentioned about sub and his work, so I was wondering if maybe the reason you post so much is because you do NOT work and have lots of free time.

Why the heck is is such a big deal to answer a yes or no question?
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you ask?

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Cedar Grove, TN

#83597 Apr 5, 2013
Did anyone else see the gaffe by the Tampa Bay Rays? Their mascot was walking around with a sign that said "To Do List: 1. Steve Irwin [crossed off] 2. World Series"

Wow.

Neda, stay with me!

#83598 Apr 5, 2013
Morning Stool,
I dont see how missing whether she has a job or not is in inconvenient detail at all. How could it possibly inconvenience me?

Well, maybe in your world it is.

Have a nice weekend..
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Race is the master of overlooking inconvenient details.

“No. 1 Stunna”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#83599 Apr 5, 2013
RACE wrote:
You mentioned about sub and his work, so I was wondering if maybe the reason you post so much is because you do NOT work and have lots of free time.
<quoted text>
She's the person who f's up your order when you order fast food. Telling her anything one time is not sufficient.
Timmy

United States

#83600 Apr 5, 2013
You think the reason SHE posts a lot may be because she does not work? By that criteria, you must have been out of work for several years. You post at a rate 2.5 times what she does and higher than anyone else here.
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#83601 Apr 5, 2013
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
Did anyone else see the gaffe by the Tampa Bay Rays? Their mascot was walking around with a sign that said "To Do List: 1. Steve Irwin [crossed off] 2. World Series"

Wow.
Just read up on it. Some people are idiots. I won't take my kids to a MLB game right now, mostly because the fans around here are jerks at the stadium. Thankfully, we have great minor league teams with beautiful stadiums and family friendly atmospheres.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-...

Location hidden

#83602 Apr 5, 2013
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
Wow.
Could you explain it for me, please?(seriously, I don't get it.)

Location hidden

#83603 Apr 5, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read up on it. Some people are idiots. I won't take my kids to a MLB game right now, mostly because the fans around here are jerks at the stadium. Thankfully, we have great minor league teams with beautiful stadiums and family friendly atmospheres.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-...
I am friends with a copule here who are from the East Coast and are Red Sox fans. J said that for a long time, you couldn't take your kids to a REd Sox game, ESPECIALLY if they were playing the Yankers, because it was just too inappropriate for families -- vulgar language, lots of overly drunk fans, etc. Then the REd Sox realized they were losing future fans this way, and they cleaned up their act. You can report fans for swearing, excessive drunkeness, and "Yankees Suck" shirts are no longer allowed. They said it's gotten much better.

Yankees do suck, though.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Knoxville, TN

#83604 Apr 5, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Irwin was the Crocodile Hunter guy. He was killed by a ray when it stung him with its tail.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#83605 Apr 5, 2013
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see -- I have 1 other post today on this thread and you have 6. Your position of me "posting so much" is interesting.

I'm not making it a big deal answering a question. I asked you s simple question of why and you had to be proded twice.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#83606 Apr 5, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Irwin aka Crocodile Hunter, was killed while filming underwater. He got too close to a stingray and it's barb went into his heart. Died almost instantly.

Location hidden

#83607 Apr 5, 2013
OH, THAT steve irwin. Nevermind.

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#83608 Apr 5, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>I am friends with a copule here who are from the East Coast and are Red Sox fans. J said that for a long time, you couldn't take your kids to a REd Sox game, ESPECIALLY if they were playing the Yankers, because it was just too inappropriate for families -- vulgar language, lots of overly drunk fans, etc. Then the REd Sox realized they were losing future fans this way, and they cleaned up their act. You can report fans for swearing, excessive drunkeness, and "Yankees Suck" shirts are no longer allowed. They said it's gotten much better.

Yankees do suck, though.
Yankees games are horrible. People are already drunk when the games start and dropping the f bomb during the national anthem.

Steve Irwin was killed by a stingray.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#83609 Apr 5, 2013
RACE wrote:
You dont have to watch it, I gave up trying to figure you out when you said you were not a Rush Fan.
I'm just sayin that being fixated on college games is creepy.
<quoted text>
Its second in popularity only to the NFL. So we got a lot of creepy peeps in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min factcheck 47,495
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min MITT from URANUS 1,126,231
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min jacques Ottawa 179,350
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Jonah1 50,617
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 47 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]