Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>See there...i made it here.....Wondering about a new Easter tradition....Rabbit stew with colored eggs, on the side........taste's like chicken or gator.....
Chowing down on Gators might be fightin' words in some quarters here.

Glad you found the address.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Dog is often the first one up and posts the columns. His shop is having periodic layoffs. Not good for him but he gets to sleep in and so the rest of us scramble to post Amy/Abby.

It is just a pleasantry, not a cheap shot.

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog is often the first one up and posts the columns. His shop is having periodic layoffs. Not good for him but he gets to sleep in and so the rest of us scramble to post Amy/Abby.
It is just a pleasantry, not a cheap shot.
Lol!

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
For April Fool's Day, I bought a bunch of googly eyes and have started afixing them to food items in the kitchen. And the phone inthe kitchen. I keep them in my pocket, so as more people arrive and put their lunches in the fridge, I'll add eyes to them.
Awesome.

I really want to mess with my friend S today who works remotely from PA. I'm trying to think of a story that's believable enough to get him yet crazy enough to freak him out. Could be work-related or personal. He's the big brother I never had and is a great jokster. I feel like I have the fact that I don't have to be face to face to pull this off on my side, but I haven't come up with anything creative yet.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
For April Fool's Day, I bought a bunch of googly eyes and have started afixing them to food items in the kitchen. And the phone inthe kitchen. I keep them in my pocket, so as more people arrive and put their lunches in the fridge, I'll add eyes to them.
For some reason, I invariably find googly eyes hilarious.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

My dad already posted something on FB about hard boiling an egg with a lantern battery. Riiiight.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f483/...

Thinkgeek.com delivers once again for April Fool's.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/produ ct/f483/?pfm=AprilFools_homepa ge_Featured_1_f483
Thinkgeek.com delivers once again for April Fool's.
That's wful

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

BTW, anyone see that guy break his leg in the Louisville game? Holy FSM. I just told my friend E that if that ever happens to her, I'm just going to run away and call 911 after I stop barfing, and she's free to do the same to me.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Cute and playful!

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
:D

“bELieve”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Good Morning All!
Thank you for the kinds words and support!
Today is a new day. My husband is home and we are taking the boys to "Big Wheels Day". The Township brings all of their vehicles to the mall and lets the kids sit in them and honk the horns. Police cars, ambulances, constructions vehicles, fire trucks, etc. It's very loud, but the kids love it. They have a dj and door prizes. The weather is beautiful today (almost 60 degrees) and I'm looking forward to it, too, although I will take some excedrin before we go :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Jess in NJ wrote:
Good Morning All!
Today is a new day. My husband is home and we are taking the boys to "Big Wheels Day". The Township brings all of their vehicles to the mall and lets the kids sit in them and honk the horns. Police cars, ambulances, constructions vehicles, fire trucks, etc. It's very loud, but the kids love it. They have a dj and door prizes. The weather is beautiful today (almost 60 degrees) and I'm looking forward to it, too, although I will take some excedrin before we go :)
VERY cool and fun!

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
One of the things I love and respect about the pastor of my church is that when it comes time for the collection, he makes a point of saying that if you're a first-time visitor, not comfortable, or don't feel able, DON'T GIVE. He truly preaches "God loves a cheerful giver" and does not want to coerce or pressure anyone.
I don't know if it's an Episcopal thing, but at our church, money is NEVER asked for. The plates go around of course, but rarely do they actually get passed down the whole row. And I usually miss seeing the ushers come around because if it's music time, then the kids think it's also goof off time, so I'm busy corraling them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

OVerheard my boss say just now:

"I'd rather spit than swallow."

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Klassy.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
BTW, anyone see that guy break his leg in the Louisville game? Holy FSM. I just told my friend E that if that ever happens to her, I'm just going to run away and call 911 after I stop barfing, and she's free to do the same to me.
That was absolutely horrible. I don't get why it happened. Players jump out like that all the time.

On a positive note, the two Michigan games I was at were two of the best games I have ever seen in person. The comeback Friday night was amazing, even though Kansas had like 5 chances to put it away. And the Florida game being a blowout was excellent. I hate hate hate the Gators, and watching Michigan destroy them was bliss. Plus I was not up for nail-biters two games in a row. My friend said there is about a 20% chance she can get us tickets for the Final Four. I am not holding my breath but that was be a very good thing.

I hope that player for Louisville ends up being able to play again. If not, I really hope he is working on a real degree instead of something just to stay eligible.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Spitters are quitters.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Jess in NJ wrote:
Good Morning All!
Sounds like someone should have some aspirin handy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,161 - 82,180 of97,450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,072,668
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min wojar 173,703
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 22 min Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 24 min PEllen 6
A wealthy white woman feeding a black child 'li... 34 min Woof Woof 1
U.S. Military develops first-ever guided .50 ca... 45 min Watch the video 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min mdbuilder 45,525
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE