Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

exactly my point stupid. You try to trump me when i offered you a clear path to take the high road.

You are such a moron, no wonder your uncle laughs at you.
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
"If she wanted us to know, she would have mentioned it." Kind of a backhanded way of ripping PEllen for asking.
2.4 courics.
It gives my hoo-hah a break, and I don't have to look at the fat, mouth-breathing animals with whom I am resigned to defile myself.
You have reached a supreme level of assness such that your line of questioning will not affect your status. Congrats.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

It's all good. Don't fight over me you guys. He's in jail for "batter on a spouse" "false imprisonment" (wouldn't let her leave the house), and "terrorism" (kicked the police car).

Yes he will know what county it is, but he already would so the court paper won't make a difference as far as that goes. He still won't have the address because I declined to provide it to the court (you can do that here).

The hearing for the permanent order is April 9 at 1 PM. He gets out of jail sometime on April 4th. CAN he make it here by then? Yes. WILL he? I don't know. I have no problem facing him in court. NONE. At all. In fact I can't wait to tell everything I know. They will also restrain him from leaving until I am well clear of the court/justice center so he can't follow me.

Of course if he does leave Cali to come for court, he may very well be in violation of his probation, so there's that.:D

Faxed everything to the sheriff in Cali and they should have served him by now. Not hard to locate with him being in their jail and all.:)

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

*battery

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Lazy bums. Amy and Abby are posted.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
It's all good. Don't fight over me you guys. He's in jail for "batter on a spouse" "false imprisonment" (wouldn't let her leave the house), and "terrorism" (kicked the police car).
Yes he will know what county it is, but he already would so the court paper won't make a difference as far as that goes. He still won't have the address because I declined to provide it to the court (you can do that here).
The hearing for the permanent order is April 9 at 1 PM. He gets out of jail sometime on April 4th. CAN he make it here by then? Yes. WILL he? I don't know. I have no problem facing him in court. NONE. At all. In fact I can't wait to tell everything I know. They will also restrain him from leaving until I am well clear of the court/justice center so he can't follow me.
Of course if he does leave Cali to come for court, he may very well be in violation of his probation, so there's that.:D
Faxed everything to the sheriff in Cali and they should have served him by now. Not hard to locate with him being in their jail and all.:)
Awesome. I hope he ends up rotting in jail.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
Did I say she could not? You assume alot. I was just noting that she has not yet disclosed what he is in jail for, just like she has never mentioned her IQ or cup size, and I think to ask such questions are very personal in nature and it is bordering on nosy to ask.
sam, whats the biggest crap you ever took? what's you favorite part about being slammed in the ass? How many guys have you done at once? How many women?
I will let you decide which ones to answer, but it does not make me less of an ass for asking.
<quoted text>
Uh, actually I think there was a discussion about cup size a while back although I am not sure Mimi was part of it.

Your point is taken, Race. I had asked Mimi about her boundaries on this situation in the past, but there is a lot that gets lost here. She needs people to watch out for her. You are good to keep your yes open.

FWIW I am one of those people who does not believe that just because a question is asked that it deserves an answer.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

*eyes

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Um, aren't you folks supposed to be entertaining me?

“bELieve”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I'm a little short tempered right now because I'm hungry (making a late lunch) and the boys are acting up while they are supposed to be eating. I just walked into the room with them and stepped on a toy that they were supposed to clean up before lunch. I was harsher than I should have been when I yelled and I yelled at them for not cleaning.

After taking a minute to calm down, I walked back in and apologized for being so mean when I talked to them (I don't think my tone was nice at all and it definitely wasn't appropriate for the minor infraction). E looked at me and said "That's ok Mommy. We forgive you."

I'm trying not to cry right now. This weekend is going to be a crazy swirl of emotions for everyone.

Also, my good friend's father died on Tuesday and she moved to Santa Fe a few years ago. I am sad that I can't be there for her in person and I need everyone's parents to stay alive for a while now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Well you guys are boring, so I was forced to go into all the forums listed below and make animal sounds. THanks a lot.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Yee haw! A friend in Dallas just got a few tickets for the Sweet 16 games there this weekend.(Actually, they are in Arlington, lest Race accuse me of being imprecise.) The only flight I could get will mean I won't get to the arena until a little before halftime of the first game, but I'll see the rest. Fingers crossed for Michigan and an upset of FL!

Everyone have a great weekend.

“bELieve”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
Yee haw! A friend in Dallas just got a few tickets for the Sweet 16 games there this weekend.(Actually, they are in Arlington, lest Race accuse me of being imprecise.) The only flight I could get will mean I won't get to the arena until a little before halftime of the first game, but I'll see the rest. Fingers crossed for Michigan and an upset of FL!

Everyone have a great weekend.
Cool! Hope you have a great time.

I think my husband is getting us UFC tickets for April 27 as an anniversary present. I am so excited!!!

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Well you guys are boring, so I was forced to go into all the forums listed below and make animal sounds. THanks a lot.
Where's the list? Make sure you make a recording of those sounds and post it.:)

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Right, just because Mimi can look our for herself does not mean I cant look out for her too.

You and I both know that every little scrap of personal detail divulged here can be used to help identify a person IRL, as edog found out. Thats why I was surprised that you would ask such a potentially revealing question. If you really want to know something like that, I would have thought you would PM her.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, actually I think there was a discussion about cup size a while back although I am not sure Mimi was part of it.
Your point is taken, Race. I had asked Mimi about her boundaries on this situation in the past, but there is a lot that gets lost here. She needs people to watch out for her. You are good to keep your yes open.
FWIW I am one of those people who does not believe that just because a question is asked that it deserves an answer.

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
*battery
I figured, but i like the imagery of batter dripping off him better...:-D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the list? Make sure you make a recording of those sounds and post it.:)
The forums listed below our chat area, where you see the Obama threads and such.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
The forums listed below our chat area, where you see the Obama threads and such.
Oh, I am so sorry. You are desperate.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Reminds meof teh time we had teh gay roommate Amy column that was being flamed and Roo and me and a couple others went "quackers". Boy that was fun

“bELieve”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I put this on FB, too.

The tree guys are cutting down the sticky ball tree in The next door neighbor's yard. E just ran in and said "we can't let them cut down all the trees because then we won't have any fresh air to breathe! I have to go warn the cutters!" And then tried to go out the front door to talk to the tree guys. Stupid Lorax. I think we have it under control now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago