Comments
81,901 - 81,920 of 97,916 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#83034 Mar 26, 2013
PEllen wrote:
If I can get him to sell those things, I will personally buy a round of drinks for everyone here.... lurkers and trolls included.
After that- the BASEMENT
Can they be used for spices? Maybe putting some kind of rack in the drawers? I may have a buyer.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#83035 Mar 26, 2013
PEllen wrote:
If I can get him to sell those things, I will personally buy a round of drinks for everyone here.... lurkers and trolls included.
After that- the BASEMENT
What would he do if you sold it out from under him?

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#83036 Mar 26, 2013
My newest Facebook pet peeve: people (and in this case, I mean women) who use it like Pinterest. I don't want my entire feed to be 50 different links in a row to cupcake recipes or inspirational sayings, thanks. I don't think you can block without de-friending on the mobile app.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#83037 Mar 26, 2013
PEllen wrote:
After that- the BASEMENT
Look on eBay and see if someone is selling anything LIKE it. Then tell him how much they are asking. Maybe greed will motivate him.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#83039 Mar 26, 2013
Hey everyone, Just testing out my new chrome book. Liking better than the tablet thing. has usb, recognized my songs, now testing topix. Later it will be test of the external drive and the HDMI out to the tv. If all goes well, will keep otherwise back to the store.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#83040 Mar 26, 2013
And, ugh, yet another one of my SAHM friends decided she thinks she's a professional photographer. For the love of Pete, take a class if you're going to have a big fancy SLR camera.

At least this one has a cute kid. One of my other friends has "meh" looking kids and she captures them at their most awkward. And posts every...single...frame.

Location hidden

#83041 Mar 26, 2013
I have a friend - online only - I've known for 10 years or longer now. She's pregnant for the first time. And posts numerous posts each day about pregnancy and the baby. Including, "Going to Walmart to get more diapers!"

No one cares, Brenda. No one.
Dahgts

Chicago, IL

#83042 Mar 26, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Look on eBay and see if someone is selling anything LIKE it. Then tell him how much they are asking. Maybe greed will motivate him.
Craigslist

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#83043 Mar 26, 2013

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#83044 Mar 26, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
What would he do if you sold it out from under him?
I would not do that unless they became a fire or health hazard.That one is not on the menu.

Finding what some place is buying them for might entice him

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#83045 Mar 26, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
My newest Facebook pet peeve: people (and in this case, I mean women) who use it like Pinterest. I don't want my entire feed to be 50 different links in a row to cupcake recipes or inspirational sayings, thanks. I don't think you can block without de-friending on the mobile app.
Word.

Miami, FL

#83046 Mar 26, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I have a friend - online only - I've known for 10 years or longer now. She's pregnant for the first time. And posts numerous posts each day about pregnancy and the baby. Including, "Going to Walmart to get more diapers!"
Sort of related... a friend said to me over the weekend: "My Facebook page isn't Walmart. Not everyone is welcome."

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#83047 Mar 26, 2013
Dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Craigslist
They are standard 4 drawer file cabinets, roughly 5 feet tall. They cannot be mailed or shipped easily. I do not want everyone and his scuzzy uncle traipsing up my driveway checking out teh security system.

He got them in there. He'll get them out... with a little/lotta help from his (ahem) friends

Miami, FL

#83048 Mar 26, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
My two favorite quotes from the article:

"If people want to huck themselves off a cliff or arch, thatís their business,"

I love that he used the word "huck."

"If you donít do it exactly right, you can die,"

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#83049 Mar 26, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Ha!

You should be like "Wow, weird. I was *just* wondering how you and your fetus were doing on your diaper supply! Thanks for the update! I'll sleep better tonight."

Not really. I'm not really an ass on Facebook, ever. But I think it. Oh, man, do I think it.

Location hidden

#83050 Mar 26, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of related... a friend said to me over the weekend: "My Facebook page isn't Walmart. Not everyone is welcome."
Love it.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#83051 Mar 26, 2013
What's the over/under on that guy's last words being "Hey, brah, hold my bong and watch this!"?

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#83052 Mar 26, 2013
Speaking of diapers, once in awhile I watch Ridiculousness -- which is basically funny YouTube videos. Basically stupid people doing stupid things.

One prank that was a good one (but you need an infant and a friend/relative with a weak stomach to baby poop). Fill a diaper with chocolate pudding and pretend you are changing a real smelly, poopie diaper. The guy smeared it on his friend who can't take any kind of poop. Hilarious. And I usually don't like poop jokes.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#83053 Mar 26, 2013
Toj wrote:
Speaking of diapers, once in awhile I watch Ridiculousness -- which is basically funny YouTube videos. Basically stupid people doing stupid things.
One prank that was a good one (but you need an infant and a friend/relative with a weak stomach to baby poop). Fill a diaper with chocolate pudding and pretend you are changing a real smelly, poopie diaper. The guy smeared it on his friend who can't take any kind of poop. Hilarious. And I usually don't like poop jokes.
The videos of new parents with hair trigger gag reflexes, changing their baby's first diaper are always funny, too.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

Cedar Grove, TN

#83054 Mar 26, 2013
Toj wrote:
Saw one of a guy who put peanut butter down the back of his shorts, went to a crowded area, put his hand down the back of his pants to scratch his butt, came out with PB on his hands and ate it. People reacted negatively.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,099,814
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 22 min _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 27 min _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 27 min Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 28 min _Zoey_ 4,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min _Zoey_ 4,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min LRS 177,345
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••