Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
GUy at work is getting a divorce. I have never liked his wife -- she is rather unlikeable. Now it turns out, HER FRIENDS are coming to him to tell him that she has told them for yeras that she has planned this all along -- waiting until his first two (from another relationship) are done getting child support (they're in college now). Planned to divorce him and get child support and alimony.
Planned all along when she was "too sick" to work (despite having a college degree and being a licensed chiro) and stayed home to home school the kids. She PLANNED it to help her case for when she filed for divorce.
She PLANNED this when they got married -- to have two kids, be "too sick" to work so she'd establish that she stays home which makes him more likely to be on the hook for alimony.
I have disliked her from the first 20 minutes I spent with her and now I hate her guts. Their kids are 7 (twins) and they LOVE their dad, you should see them around him. That fucking bitch.
And she's trying to get the house. THe house he owned before she came along.
What is wrong with people? Specifically, her.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Great weekend. Last local game for our pro hockey team, which they lost, but it was a fun season. I got a little tipsy (whaaaaat?).

Then, Sunday, in my game, I *finally* scored a goal! I've scored them in pickup games and such here and there, and I've gotten assists out the wazoo, but never when anyone is actually keeping score. I totally screamed like a girl and they gave me the game puck. Ha!

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Jam, it's awesome the progress you're making. I've only had one major breakup, and that was key. I had gotten a new job a couple weeks after, so I was meeting all kinds of new people and being invited out and stuff. Helped a lot.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Wilma took out 3 posts along my fence. Snapped right at the ground. In fact, the telephone poles along the street were all snapped as well, but all about 3ft above the ground.

Glad you are safe. If the bathroom a real safe room, or just the most interior room?
Mister Tonka wrote:
When Hurricane Charlie cam thru here in 2004, it cause millions in damage to the area. But it only knocked down 3 of my fence panels(sent one flying over the roof) and snapped 1 fence post. We were driving home about 2 hours ago when the national weather alert came on the radio. Tornado warnings for the area. Within 20 minutes of being home my wife screamed for everyone to get in the bathroom(safe room if you will). Thought she saw the makings of a tornado. We were already seeing some tremendous wind and rain out the back. I looked out the back, ad half our fence is gone. Not blown away, but knocked down. Posts that we have concreted into the ground, snapped. At least 7. Maybe more. Hopefully insurance will cover that. Daddy needs a new fence.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?
We find ourselves at a loss when someone says,'You don't knowJack Schitt!'
Well, thanks to genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.
Awe Schitt was married to O. Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, and owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.
In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.
After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.
Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition who was nick-named Chicken Schitt.
Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.
The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.
The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.
Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.
He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride,Pisa Schitt.
Now when someone says,'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.
Sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt
LMAO @ Pisa Schitt

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I got my trellis done. I didn't think it would take me that long, but it took awhile.

“This is SPARTA!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

RACE wrote:
Wilma took out 3 posts along my fence. Snapped right at the ground. In fact, the telephone poles along the street were all snapped as well, but all about 3ft above the ground.
Glad you are safe. If the bathroom a real safe room, or just the most interior room?
<quoted text>
Bathroom and laundry room are the only 1st floor rooms in my house that are completely interior.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Oh, and we had some pretty good winds here too. Shredded the canopy cover over my car. Good thing those are cheap.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Bathroom and laundry room are the only 1st floor rooms in my house that are completely interior.
I dont have a single room that is completely interior Every room has an outside wall. But the bathroom is in the center of the house so to speak.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Thoughts?

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

RACE wrote:
Can't say I blame him for taking control of his own life.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say I blame him for taking control of his own life.
I can't blame him either. Read that letter. One of the best indictments of the azzholes who were in agreement for going into Iraq. Starting at the top and all the way down to the military and rest of the politicians.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I don't blame him either. That was such a worthless war and it will haunt the republicans for some time to come..

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Browsing the mug shots in the Trib this morning, one guy was arrested for "Criminally transmitting HIV." Nice knowing they'll actually arrest someon for that. Probably one of the saucier investigations.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I feel for this guy and his wife, and also his family. It must be hell for the parents to watch their son live this way, and then die this way. But from what I've heard parents say, they'd rather their child die than continue to suffer.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I feel for this guy and his wife, and also his family. It must be hell for the parents to watch their son live this way, and then die this way. But from what I've heard parents say, they'd rather their child die than continue to suffer.
After my mom's final week in the hospital, I have no clue how people can watch someone suffer horribly for years at a time like that. Maybe it becomes somewhat *normal* after a while, but it's got to be a complete nightmare.

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
I don't blame him either. That was such a worthless war and it will haunt the republicans for some time to come..
It's been Obama's war for the last four years...

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

The thing that gets me is that this man is still mentally capable. He has been living with the surgeries, pain and everything else for years. He is able to make his own decisions and they need to be respected.

I understand that people want to be supportive and try to keep a positive attitude, but there comes a point where people have to put their own feelings aside. That becomes even harder when someone is not conscious or mentally in control of their facilities, but hasn't left any instructions on what to do regarding extreme measures.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been Obama's war for the last four years...
Obama was handed that war, edog. I also think it winded down about the best it could. It was pure folly to go in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,841 - 81,860 of95,991
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick n Angela 1,033,410
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min former res 64,934
Abby 4-14 21 min Mister Tonka 51
Abby 4-16 29 min Kuuipo 26
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 34 min Barry 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min CDC 46,985
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Professor Emeritus Fellow 42,921
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,363
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]