Topix Chitown Regulars

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 4,086)

Showing posts 81,701 - 81,720 of97,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82822
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

For the price, its almost worth it. I was going to suggest renting an engine pull. You could lift/chock the bow, then do the same for the stern
Sublime1 wrote:
Maybe get a couple of these, Race:
http://www.amazon.com/12-Ton-Air-Hydraulic-Ja...

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82823
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

PEllen wrote:
And that, my Dog, is why the Republicans keep losing elections.
No, republicans keep losing elections because of hordes of illegal voters and missinformation tactics of liberals to uninformed voters who think gay marriage is the biggest, most important issue facing this country.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82824
Mar 22, 2013
 
Matilda77 wrote:
Oh, also, I had a dream about jamwow last night. Not what you're thinking, gents...like, I was in Vegas and she was in Vegas and I was going to holla at her over Topix to meet up somewhere.
I dreamed about my cats, which is always stressful because it always involves trying to contain them from getting out, or catch them b/c they got out. In this dream, I found a dryer full of warm clothes, so I put Mia in there for safe keeping (she loves warm laundry -- a closed dryer, probably not so much).

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82825
Mar 22, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, republicans keep losing elections because of hordes of illegal voters and missinformation tactics of liberals to uninformed voters who think gay marriage is the biggest, most important issue facing this country.
Right.

SOmeone's cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82826
Mar 22, 2013
 
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I dreamed about my cats, which is always stressful because it always involves trying to contain them from getting out, or catch them b/c they got out. In this dream, I found a dryer full of warm clothes, so I put Mia in there for safe keeping (she loves warm laundry -- a closed dryer, probably not so much).
When I had guinea pigs, I would have that dream. Like, there was a fire or something and I had to hold them all at once. I had 5 at one point.

Last night was the best night of sleep I've had in a while. My Vegas dream also had an appearance by this girl I knew in junior high (we weren't even friends) and me, running down the strip singing (rapping?) "It's Tricky" by Run DMC. Then J and I had a farmhouse that we were trying to rehab, but we had no money. Or practical knowledge on how to do it ourselves.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82827
Mar 22, 2013
 

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82828
Mar 22, 2013
 
Weekend plans:

Tonight: just found out this morning that I'm my own tonight. Prolly watch a movie...

Sat: Swimming lessons and then shopping/errands. We just found out our favorite neighborhood toy store lost their lease and will be closing in June and everything must go. I can see us going every weekend until then, looking for a really good deal. Both girls cried when I told them the news; so pitiful.

And Dickie thinks he's going to golf. He golfing buddy's wife is just about to have their first baby, so he feels like this is he last chance. It's predicted to be 38 degrees and maybe snow. I think they are total fools for even attempting this and I will have no sympathy for cold fingers and toes.

Sun: Lord, I hope the girls go to church. Palm Sunday is usually fun so maybe that will persuade them to go. Then more spring cleaning and egg dying! Going to try something different this year and use Kool-Aid mix instead of the damn Paas thingys. We'll see how it goes...

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82829
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

edogxxx wrote:
missinformation tactics to uninformed voters
As if this is just a liberal tactic.

I could be wrong, but didn't the gay marriage issue first pic up real steam when we were going into iraq? Wasn't it the REPUBLICANS who started getting state amendments on the ballot to ban gay marriage? Shell game of look over here not over at the Iraq invasion?

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82830
Mar 22, 2013
 
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
SOmeone's cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
Wait. weren't cocapuffs outlawed by Bloomberg.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82831
Mar 22, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
For the price, its almost worth it. I was going to suggest renting an engine pull. You could lift/chock the bow, then do the same for the stern
<quoted text>
An engine hoist? I have one. It's holding my engine, lol.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82832
Mar 22, 2013
 
Ha!
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
An engine hoist? I have one. It's holding my engine, lol.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82833
Mar 22, 2013
 
Weekend plans:

First, my sister now has an ID! Took her to DMV yesterday and she got her DL renewed. It was set to expire on Sunday, so we got that in RIGHT under the wire. And now, stupid DMV just raised the cost to $45.00 freaking dollars. Really? Douchebags. For reference...they were $20.00 <sigh>

Today: Taking them shopping. They had nothing, and I do mean nothing. A backpack between them. I just finished folding their laundry and each and every single article of clothing is either full of holes or otherwise ruined. I bought them shampoo, body wash, toothpaste (and brushes) and stuff yesterday, but they need other stuff, not the least of which is clothes, so there goes my new laptop. <sigh> Also going to see about my nephew getting registered in school and about petitioning the court to re-open her divorce petition from a few years ago. Apparently you can do that.

Tomorrow: Just letting everyone rest and feel safe for a while. She's not receptive to rehab...yet, but she is receptive to the shelter (the one with all of the resources) that I want her to go to, so I'm thinking of trying to get her in there on Monday. She's also amenable to counseling, so there's positive starts happening.

Sunday: Taking my nephew (ahem) to church. Quit looking at me like that. He asked if I would take him, so I am. <shrug>

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82834
Mar 22, 2013
 
I cant believe this. I have to strip and get my nutz fondled and this guy just waltz on by
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57575750/...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82835
Mar 22, 2013
 
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text> Wait. weren't cocapuffs outlawed by Bloomberg.
HA!

I do think those food bans are just ridiculous.

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82836
Mar 22, 2013
 
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> As if this is just a liberal tactic.
I could be wrong, but didn't the gay marriage issue first pic up real steam when we were going into iraq? Wasn't it the REPUBLICANS who started getting state amendments on the ballot to ban gay marriage? Shell game of look over here not over at the Iraq invasion?
Right. They successfully kept the Iraq war a secret

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82837
Mar 22, 2013
 
squishymama wrote:
Weekend plans:
Tonight: just found out this morning that I'm my own tonight. Prolly watch a movie....
Want me to come over?

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82838
Mar 22, 2013
 
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I had guinea pigs, I would have that dream. Like, there was a fire or something and I had to hold them all at once. I had 5 at one point.
Last night was the best night of sleep I've had in a while. My Vegas dream also had an appearance by this girl I knew in junior high (we weren't even friends) and me, running down the strip singing (rapping?) "It's Tricky" by Run DMC. Then J and I had a farmhouse that we were trying to rehab, but we had no money. Or practical knowledge on how to do it ourselves.
What happened to your guinea pigs? I missed something!

Glad to have been part of the best night's sleep you've had in awhile.
;)

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82839
Mar 22, 2013
 
So... I'm going to Chicago in June!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82840
Mar 22, 2013
 
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Sub's cool and I value his opinion when I can find it in all his words, but since you have 48,000+ posts you know each of us is not everyone's cup of tea.
That said, glad you keep popping in.
So true! And thanks!!

Where I'm different is if I don't like someone I usually just leave them alone, but if I do post to them it's usually done in a fun way. I don't like fighting much so I'll add humor to a beat down lol. I like to keep it fun.

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82841
Mar 22, 2013
 
j_m_w wrote:
So... I'm going to Chicago in June!
Woo hoo! I'll pick you up from the airport! Take you back to my place!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,701 - 81,720 of97,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,072,604
Abby 7-11 4 min Mister Tonka 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 173,692
Amy 7-11 28 min Mister Tonka 15
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min TRD 67,539
CPS has libraries without librarians 46 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby July 12 51 min Kuuipo 3
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 11:36AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••