|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh I thought there were two FL teams in there.
Miami's a #2 seed

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
Developer evangelist? Is that a real title? I would like to punch whoever thought that up AND any persons who actually accepted such a title.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

In my brackets where top seeds are always favored:

I have Miami going to the final eight and losing to Indiana. Florida, Sweet 16, losing to Georgetown. Those

In my other bracket:

Florida loses to Kansas in the final 8. Miami sweet 16, loses to marquette.

I admit, I was surprised to see Gonzaga was #1 in their bracket. I guess their recruitment efforts have taken off since they made a name for themselves 15-20 years ago.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Dude, I won't even waste your words. She's a bore and dumb as f'. One of the few posters on here with no redeeming qualities.
Oh, one of those! lol

Not another one LMAO!!

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's awesome that that b1tch got fired too. Dude makes a joke about big dongles and she takes it as some affront to all women. I hate it when these dumb f'ing femanazis think they speak for all women and think that just cause they are a woman and offended it must mean that all women would be offended. What a pain in the a$s.
I read thru some of the comments on her facebook post. Someone posted a link to her twitter account where she posted a big penis joke. So its ok for her to make a penis joke, but if anyone does it within earshot of her, she's uncomfortable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I read thru some of the comments on her facebook post. Someone posted a link to her twitter account where she posted a big penis joke. So its ok for her to make a penis joke, but if anyone does it within earshot of her, she's uncomfortable.
Wow.

ITA. She sounds ridiculous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

FREAKY FRIDAY!!! Weekend plans, folks?

Tonight: "Bachelorette" party. Not really, she won't let us call it that. Six friends and the bride's mom are taking her out for dinner and drinks tonight. I already have my bus route planned (the bus goes from my neighborhood to within a block or two of where we're going). I plan to have several $10 martinis.(that's pricey here, maybe not so much for you Chicago drinkers.)

Bride has a 2yo kid, said she'd like to be done drinking by 9:30. So I can go home drunk and game and be a dick online. ;)

Saturday: Recovery. Also, thinking of roasting a turkey breast for supper for me and Nick and the boys.

Sunday: Not a damn thing.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Weekend plans? I have aquired a used "Air Dock", why I dunno, not like I need one, but I cant say no to getting free crap. Anyway one of the bladders has a hole in it. The guy gave me the patch kit, so I figured if I can get it sealed right, I can use that for my boat, and turn my floating boat dock into an actual floating dock. Put some chairs and a table on it, even my fire pit. Think it will look cool being right ON the water, not just next to it.

Also have to find a way to spray my Mango tree.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's straight, what man dates someone like that?
A pussboi?

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, one of those! lol
Not another one LMAO!!
LOL!

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I plan to have several $10 martinis.(that's pricey here, maybe not so much for you Chicago drinkers.)
I don't care where you are. Any drink that costs half as much as a bottle is expensive. Might be the norm, but its still expensive.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Uh oh, I got the dreaded red letter warning for typing the b word.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I read thru some of the comments on her facebook post. Someone posted a link to her twitter account where she posted a big penis joke. So its ok for her to make a penis joke, but if anyone does it within earshot of her, she's uncomfortable.
What a complete beyatch!

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Weekend plans: In-laws are in town. I'm going to build a copper trellis for my garden (I bought all the copper pipe yesterday) and get it anchored and some snow pea plants out in my garden and do a little bit of landscaping in my back yard and hopefully brew my beer that I didn't do last weekend because I rented a dingo and rototilled my entire back yard (about .25 acres), limed, fertilized, seeded and covered with 17+ bales of straw.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

This is what my copper trellis will look like when it is done:

http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Ou...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care where you are. Any drink that costs half as much as a bottle is expensive. Might be the norm, but its still expensive.
I agree. I can drive 20-30 minutes east and have cheap cocktails that are crazy strong. Wisconsin is a great place for lushes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
Weekend plans: In-laws are in town. I'm going to build a copper trellis for my garden (I bought all the copper pipe yesterday) and get it anchored and some snow pea plants out in my garden and do a little bit of landscaping in my back yard and hopefully brew my beer that I didn't do last weekend because I rented a dingo and rototilled my entire back yard (about .25 acres), limed, fertilized, seeded and covered with 17+ bales of straw.
1. COOL. I have a friend who did that with copper and it looked awesome. I normally am not a fan of the green patina that copper gets, but with plants, it looks cool.

2. It wouldn't let you type the B word? Weird that it lets me type whatever bad words I want, eh?(SHouldn't it be consistent?)

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
\

I saw some vague reference to this on Reddit and had no idea. What an idiot, and I'm glad she got fired. I still giggle when someone says "duty" or "fracking" in a meeting.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
This is what my copper trellis will look like when it is done:
http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Ou...
Nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Uzi 67,973
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 45,799
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min THE DEVIL 1,080,441
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,666
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE