Since: Feb 13

Cedar Grove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

I can't say I ever thought we'd spend so much time discussing prepubescent masturbation....

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
I can't say I ever thought we'd spend so much time discussing prepubescent masturbation....
That is one of the things I love about this thread - there is no "off topic"

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

So, I brought back the tablet. I kept it a week and could not get into it. The most useful thing could find to do with it was turn my TV on (I could not turn it off though because the install program refused to finish without choosing my cable provider and since I dont have one...I chose one at random, and then it wanted more info that I had no idea how to make up so I just exited out) I installed the crackle app, but no midi port to hook to tv, so was kinda lame.

Then I saw the google chrome notebook. light fast good HD had midi and usb ports and only 199. But they were out of stock...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Did anyone do NCAA brackets? I did two sets ($5 each here at work). One set, I chose the top seed for every game, until the final four, where I winged it, because I don't follow college bball enough to know who's ranked what.

Second one, I mostly followed the seeds, but had a little more fun giving some underdogs a fighting chance.

Either way, I have Louisville winning.

I'm happy UConn isn't in -- kinda sick of them. Could have used a year without Duke, too.

I have Florida and Florida State doing okay -- one of them is in the final eight, i think?

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Does not bring the job back though,
Mister Tonka wrote:

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

WOW better change my tune towards sam.
SAM! iM SORRY, i THINK YOUR A GREAT GUY AND I DONT CARE IF YOUR BIPOLAR OR NEED MEDS TO GET YOU THRYU YOUR DAY! YOUR SPECIAL IN MY BOOK AND i LIKE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.
I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME, IT'S ALL IN GOOD FUN RIGHT?????
Mister Tonka wrote:

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I have Florida and Florida State doing okay -- one of them is in the final eight, i think?
If you have Florida State even scoring a point in the first round, you're going to lose. We did not make the tournament.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
That's awesome that that b1tch got fired too. Dude makes a joke about big dongles and she takes it as some affront to all women. I hate it when these dumb f'ing femanazis think they speak for all women and think that just cause they are a woman and offended it must mean that all women would be offended. What a pain in the a$s.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

And how bout a big F*<KYOU to Urlacher? You've been going downhill since you started, you haven't been that great in years, and you're gonna continue to go downhill til you're a washed up hasbeen and in 20 years you're gonna be hobbling around on your cane talking about how good you used to be. You're gonna end up a crippled old man washing my windows on the underpass, you POS! Fffffukkkkyouuuu!

But I guess I can't blame you for wanting to leave Illinois... Thanks again, liberals!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>If you have Florida State even scoring a point in the first round, you're going to lose. We did not make the tournament.
Heh I thought there were two FL teams in there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's awesome that that b1tch got fired too. Dude makes a joke about big dongles and she takes it as some affront to all women. I hate it when these dumb f'ing femanazis think they speak for all women and think that just cause they are a woman and offended it must mean that all women would be offended. What a pain in the a$s.
If she's straight, what man dates someone like that?

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh I thought there were two FL teams in there.
Miami's a #2 seed

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
Developer evangelist? Is that a real title? I would like to punch whoever thought that up AND any persons who actually accepted such a title.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

In my brackets where top seeds are always favored:

I have Miami going to the final eight and losing to Indiana. Florida, Sweet 16, losing to Georgetown. Those

In my other bracket:

Florida loses to Kansas in the final 8. Miami sweet 16, loses to marquette.

I admit, I was surprised to see Gonzaga was #1 in their bracket. I guess their recruitment efforts have taken off since they made a name for themselves 15-20 years ago.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Dude, I won't even waste your words. She's a bore and dumb as f'. One of the few posters on here with no redeeming qualities.
Oh, one of those! lol

Not another one LMAO!!

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read thru some of the comments on her facebook post. Someone posted a link to her twitter account where she posted a big penis joke. So its ok for her to make a penis joke, but if anyone does it within earshot of her, she's uncomfortable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I read thru some of the comments on her facebook post. Someone posted a link to her twitter account where she posted a big penis joke. So its ok for her to make a penis joke, but if anyone does it within earshot of her, she's uncomfortable.
Wow.

ITA. She sounds ridiculous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

FREAKY FRIDAY!!! Weekend plans, folks?

Tonight: "Bachelorette" party. Not really, she won't let us call it that. Six friends and the bride's mom are taking her out for dinner and drinks tonight. I already have my bus route planned (the bus goes from my neighborhood to within a block or two of where we're going). I plan to have several $10 martinis.(that's pricey here, maybe not so much for you Chicago drinkers.)

Bride has a 2yo kid, said she'd like to be done drinking by 9:30. So I can go home drunk and game and be a dick online. ;)

Saturday: Recovery. Also, thinking of roasting a turkey breast for supper for me and Nick and the boys.

Sunday: Not a damn thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••