“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

Knoxville, TN

#82729 Mar 21, 2013
So in today's WTF?:

Yoko Ono tweeted a picture of John Lennon's bloody glasses from when he was shot.

And two women were filmed at a beach in La Jolla abusing seals:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/beac...

"Hey Beck, let's go beat up some seals tonight."

"That sounds like a blast, Lisa, let's go!"

I don't get it.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#82730 Mar 21, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I was unaware I NEEDED a godam degree in early childhood development to understand that it's inappropriate for a fking four year old to spank it!
There is a significsnt difference between a 5 year old casually touching himself and "spanking it".

I am not sure how much of this conversation is your baiting the group or your ignorance of little boys at that age.

“bELieve”

Location hidden

#82731 Mar 21, 2013
I remembered to go to my haircut appointment today and now I look hot! Too bad the only places I'm going tonight are CCD (Ry) and tball practice (E).

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#82732 Mar 21, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not supposed to touch himself now, but it's ok when he gets older? How does he know that, since the only thing you have ever told him is that it's not ok? Are you going to leave it to the schools to let him know that it is normal and other people have these feelings, too?
No one discussed it with me. I figured it out on my own as I got older. It ain't rocket science. I am damn happy I did not have a masturbation discussion with my mother.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#82733 Mar 21, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
I remembered to go to my haircut appointment today and now I look hot! Too bad the only places I'm going tonight are CCD (Ry) and tball practice (E).
My hair place texts me before my hair appointments. I wish everything did this.

I guess I could just put reminders in my phone, but meh.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#82734 Mar 21, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I tell them no. I am so confused here.
When did we learn that it's ok to have sex while your kids are in bed with you?
Jess, they don't get it. When their kids are 16 they'll be wondering why they don't come to them with their problems or questions.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#82735 Mar 21, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
Don't forget teh key lime pie. You are entitled.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#82736 Mar 21, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably did it and you don't even remember it.
IT'S NORMAL.
Wrong on both counts.

“reign in blood”

United States

#82737 Mar 21, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Childhood development experts are on Jess's side here.
Wrong again.

“reign in blood”

United States

#82738 Mar 21, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>There is a significsnt difference between a 5 year old casually touching himself and "spanking it".
I am not sure how much of this conversation is your baiting the group or your ignorance of little boys at that age.
Don't cop out to the "you must be baiting us" route because you're unable to challenge my claims with any validity.

We're not talking about "casual touching," we're talking about four year olds stroking it.

“reign in blood”

United States

#82739 Mar 21, 2013
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
What?!?! Telling a child that something is private is crossing the line? How, with your wealth of relevant expertise, would you handle that situation?
I would have stopped at "don't do that."

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

#82740 Mar 21, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>No one discussed it with me. I figured it out on my own as I got older. It ain't rocket science. I am damn happy I did not have a masturbation discussion with my mother.
Well, that's because you didn't have that kind of relationship where you feel free to talk about things with her. I'm not saying that would be an everyday discussion -- far from it. If the subject ever came up in her company, would you feel comfortable talking about it in general terms?

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

#82741 Mar 21, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
How so? Link or cite?

“bELieve”

Location hidden

#82742 Mar 21, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>My hair place texts me before my hair appointments. I wish everything did this.

I guess I could just put reminders in my phone, but meh.
My dentist's office just started doing that. I love it!

My hairdresser doesn't call before appts like some places I have gone to in the past, but the chick who does my hair is awesome and the owner is the chairman of the organization I belong to, so I'm in there all the time anyway. I just have to remember to go on the right day :)

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

#82743 Mar 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="edogxxxWe're not talking about "casual touching," we're talking about four year olds stroking it.[/QUOTE]

Actually we were talking about touching, you turned it into full-on "stroking it."

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#82744 Mar 21, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
RIght. Because you've read all about this in parenting articles written by childhood development experts.

Location hidden

#82745 Mar 21, 2013
Edog, please don't have kids.

You are a stupid, stupid fucktard.

Location hidden

#82746 Mar 21, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? Link or cite?
HAHAHAHAHAHA! As if. He said so!

I"ve read the articles for years. He's so wrong.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

Knoxville, TN

#82747 Mar 21, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have stopped at "don't do that."
Great parenting technique. And keep in mind that kids never ask "Why?"

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#82748 Mar 21, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
My dentist's office just started doing that. I love it!
My hairdresser doesn't call before appts like some places I have gone to in the past, but the chick who does my hair is awesome and the owner is the chairman of the organization I belong to, so I'm in there all the time anyway. I just have to remember to go on the right day :)
It's kind of an advantage to having this much shorter hair--I gotta go get it cut way more often than the once or twice a year I was doing before. Forces me to treat myself. I love haircuts and the smell of the salon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tony Rome 1,111,057
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 51 min andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 55 min andet1987 4,741
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,222
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,486
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,725
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 627
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••