|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
I did laugh, it was an excellent zinger, but we have that whole hate/hate relationship thing.
<quoted text>
I can cut the sexual tension between the two of you with a meat cleaver.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I could probably cut it with a chainsaw. Maybe. If it had a new blade.:D

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to cut something else with a meat cleaver....

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Sam! Tsk, tsk!:D

Okay I have to tell you. NOT making this up. The numbers to post -- 6666.
Coincidence? I think not.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Sam! Tsk, tsk!:D
Okay I have to tell you. NOT making this up. The numbers to post -- 6666.
Coincidence? I think not.
I had 7788 today -- good cribbage hand!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

So Just as was at the top of the page posting on the "new replies" thing, I caught just a bit of an ad to the right of the page. Picture of a beaver, and it said "A clean beaver..."

I assume it has to do with protecting water or it's a pro-oil company ad, but I want to see the rest!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

heh.From notalwaysright.com

Crazy Just Got To Another Level

(I am handling a sales order with a customer. An older lady taps me on the shoulder.)

Customer:“I can’t find your elevator anywhere!”

Me:“It’s a one story building. I am afraid we don’t have one.”

Customer:“That’s horrible! My knees are so bad! I just can’t handle the stairs!”

Me:“We… don’t have stairs.”

(As I am replying, she has turned and walked away. About a week later, I get a call…)

State Employee:“I am calling to investigate a complaint we received that your store is violating ADA. Is it true you don’t have an elevator?”

Me:“Yes. I don’t have a second floor or stairs either.”

State Employee:“So, I just file this under ‘crazy’… gotcha.”

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, and don't be afraid to use that chainsaw either! Hell, get a wood chipper if need to.
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

So for everyone who is sitting with baited breath waiting my update for the day...

Niece didn't get fired, but just BARELY. She so needs to be nicer and less impatient with people, AND look for a different job and not make excuses not to because next time she WILL be fired.

My sister is already in Portland, so I have about three hours of (semi) sanity left.

<sigh>

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the exact recipe I used for the pizza crust: http://www.eat-drink-smile.com/2011/04/caulif...
Not sure of the exact recipe SIL uses for mashed cauliflower, but this is close. Plus, add a ton of garlic. http://www.inspiredtaste.net/19731/simple-cre...
Thanks!

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm here for you Mimi! If you need to talk dirty to somebody, just lay it on me. I can take it!
No, really please, talk dirty to me.
Well, only if it will make you feel better.
It would wouldn't it?
Hey, yaneverknow!
Mimi Seattle wrote:
So for everyone who is sitting with baited breath waiting my update for the day...
Niece didn't get fired, but just BARELY. She so needs to be nicer and less impatient with people, AND look for a different job and not make excuses not to because next time she WILL be fired.
My sister is already in Portland, so I have about three hours of (semi) sanity left.
<sigh>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

There should be judging icons for "desperate" and "horny."

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

HA!
RedheadwGlasses wrote:

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Mimi Seattle wrote:

<sigh>
Wishing you peace and patience

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing you peace and patience
You are a sweet person. I love your FB posts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Also, bitchy, hormonal, ragey, and... I'm sure there are others.

“bELieve”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sweet person. I love your FB posts.
Aw, thank you :)

I am on the verge of running away and hiding in a hotel room with a supply of key lime pie and JD for a week. Ry has been sick for 5 days and he needs to go back to school tomorrow, to save both of our sanity.

My MIL is back to her normal drama-filled self, except that we are still feeling like we need to be sympathetic because it hasn't even been a month since my FIL died. We were invited to my husband's Aunt's house for Good Friday (anything Easter related is a huge deal to Polosh people). I asked if she had talked to MIL about it and she said yes, so I accepted. Turns out she said something 2days after FIL died and MIL doesn't want to go because it would be "too much work" for her (I guess she feels the need to bring homemade food like pierogies to her sister's house?). She said that if we want to go we can, but we only said yes because we thought she was going! They are in the middle of some fight that has nothing to do with our generation and life is too short for this crap.

On the bright side, soccer and tball seasons have started :) I love watching the kiddos run around.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

i dont even want to know what the PMS icon looks like
!
!
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, bitchy, hormonal, ragey, and... I'm sure there are others.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on the verge of running away and hiding in a hotel room with a supply of key lime pie and JD for a week. Ry has been sick for 5 days and he needs to go back to school tomorrow, to save both of our sanity.
My MIL is back to her normal drama-filled self, except that we are still feeling like we need to be sympathetic because it hasn't even been a month since my FIL died. We were invited to my husband's Aunt's house for Good Friday (anything Easter related is a huge deal to Polosh people). I asked if she had talked to MIL about it and she said yes, so I accepted. Turns out she said something 2days after FIL died and MIL doesn't want to go because it would be "too much work" for her (I guess she feels the need to bring homemade food like pierogies to her sister's house?). She said that if we want to go we can, but we only said yes because we thought she was going! They are in the middle of some fight that has nothing to do with our generation and life is too short for this crap.
On the bright side, soccer and tball seasons have started :) I love watching the kiddos run around.
All I read was pierogies and I didn't red anything else.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No JD, but I will have my MD daughter do an emergency delivery of key lime , lemon meringue and chocolate silk to your hotel room.. The card will read Happy Belated Pi Day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,521 - 81,540 of97,435
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,071,859
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 8 min Jew Snake 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,125
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 173,590
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min SpaceBlues 45,456
Amy 7-11 21 min Cass 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 28 min andet1987 391
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE