Since: Feb 13

Knoxville, TN

#82625 Mar 20, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Recipe please?
Google, baby, Google.

Here's one that got 4.7/5:

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail....

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#82626 Mar 20, 2013
Why not? afraid of being alone and saving some money? Or is it that you cant cook, your apartment is a POS and you need to be around other people to validate yourself? Newsflash sammy, if you have to buy them drinks to hang out with you, they really aint your friends.
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I should sit at home and drink alone like you.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#82627 Mar 20, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered gluten free carbs as a bridge?. Some aren't bad- I make the when my BIL is coming to dinner
I know people who say they are gluten sensitive and so I've tasted quite a few things that are gluten free. I didn't like them.

They're not THAT bad, but that's the problem. They weren't that good, either.:)

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#82628 Mar 20, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Recipe please?
This is the exact recipe I used for the pizza crust: http://www.eat-drink-smile.com/2011/04/caulif...

Not sure of the exact recipe SIL uses for mashed cauliflower, but this is close. Plus, add a ton of garlic. http://www.inspiredtaste.net/19731/simple-cre...

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#82629 Mar 20, 2013
RACE wrote:
Why not? afraid of being alone and saving some money? Or is it that you cant cook, your apartment is a POS and you need to be around other people to validate yourself? Newsflash sammy, if you have to buy them drinks to hang out with you, they really aint your friends.
<quoted text>
Hee, hee. C'mon -- she got you good. THAT was funny. Learn to laugh at yourself.

Never heard Sam complain about money, either. Maybe people buy HER drinks.(shrug)

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#82630 Mar 20, 2013
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Google, baby, Google.
Here's one that got 4.7/5:
http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail....
Thanks!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#82631 Mar 20, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I know people who say they are gluten sensitive and so I've tasted quite a few things that are gluten free. I didn't like them.
They're not THAT bad, but that's the problem. They weren't that good, either.:)
It takes a lot of trying different stuff/products to find ones you like. It gets expensive (Nick has a friend who has some serious medical issues and gluten issues are one of them). She made brownies with a gluten-free mix and they were delicious (and I don't care much for brownies). But the mix was like $4-$5, not the cheap stuff I normally would buy.

Location hidden

#82632 Mar 20, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, hee. C'mon -- she got you good. THAT was funny. Learn to laugh at yourself.
Never heard Sam complain about money, either. Maybe people buy HER drinks.(shrug)
Well, DUH, that ho flashes her boobies all over chitown for free Coors Lite!

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Cedar Grove, TN

#82633 Mar 20, 2013
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad, angry man you are. That's your answer? I socialize for validation and to avoid my dumpy condo with its empty fridge? If believing that helps you sleep at night, then you just go on believin', Grumpy.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Cedar Grove, TN

#82634 Mar 20, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the exact recipe I used for the pizza crust: http://www.eat-drink-smile.com/2011/04/caulif...
Not sure of the exact recipe SIL uses for mashed cauliflower, but this is close. Plus, add a ton of garlic. http://www.inspiredtaste.net/19731/simple-cre...
I make mashed cauli once in a while, I roast the cauli and the garlic, then add goat cheese, butter, a little cream cheese, a little chicken stock and some parsley. It's actually really good.

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Cedar Grove, TN

#82635 Mar 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, DUH, that ho flashes her boobies all over chitown for free Coors Lite!
Hey!

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#82636 Mar 20, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am printing it out for some people. Awesome!

Location hidden

#82637 Mar 20, 2013
Speaking of dumpy condos... I have completely been a real lazy slug around the house the last couple of weeks. The cats have run out of clean dishes to eat off of, so they're eating out of a combination of dirty, crusty cat bowls, and my own clean ones. I have no clean forks. There is a tub in the sink full of cat food dishes and cold dishwater. From Sunday or Monday night, I forget which. I have lean cuisine boxes lying all over the place, including the floor (you can get codes from the inside, register them, and earn free stuff, I choose the household items and will donate them to a shelter). I have shoes everywhere. I have some weird old hamburger (raw) in the fridge (double bagged sorry Mr. Cow, you died for nothing, my bad).

You should see the hair and dust behind my bathroom door.(Or maybe you shouldn't.)

This morning, charged and synced my ipod, so when I get home tonight, I can leave the TV off and immediately start cleaning. Two hours should accomplish a lot.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#82638 Mar 20, 2013
I did laugh, it was an excellent zinger, but we have that whole hate/hate relationship thing.
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#82639 Mar 20, 2013
RACE wrote:
I did laugh, it was an excellent zinger, but we have that whole hate/hate relationship thing.
<quoted text>
I can cut the sexual tension between the two of you with a meat cleaver.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#82640 Mar 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I could probably cut it with a chainsaw. Maybe. If it had a new blade.:D

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Cedar Grove, TN

#82641 Mar 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to cut something else with a meat cleaver....

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#82642 Mar 20, 2013
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to cut something else with a meat cleaver....
Oh! Sam! Tsk, tsk!:D

Okay I have to tell you. NOT making this up. The numbers to post -- 6666.
Coincidence? I think not.

Location hidden

#82643 Mar 20, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Sam! Tsk, tsk!:D
Okay I have to tell you. NOT making this up. The numbers to post -- 6666.
Coincidence? I think not.
I had 7788 today -- good cribbage hand!

Location hidden

#82644 Mar 20, 2013
So Just as was at the top of the page posting on the "new replies" thing, I caught just a bit of an ad to the right of the page. Picture of a beaver, and it said "A clean beaver..."

I assume it has to do with protecting water or it's a pro-oil company ad, but I want to see the rest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min whatever 1,154,616
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques Ottawa 181,945
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,255
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 3 hr dango64 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News