|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>She's not trying to distance herself. She doesn't seem interested to respond to your rant. My take. Sure sounds like a rant. Accusing, veering off subject from gays to the military, etc.

Free country and all that.

I guess if you spout it you think it means you're on subject.
Toj, ask me if I care what you think. Go lecture your kids while you still have some credibility with them...

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
11:44 PM. Just submitted my final school thing for the quarter.

SPRING BREAK BABY!!!!!!
Woo hoo!

“bELieve”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I'm watching Lady and the Tramp with the boys and it is making me angry. Poor dogs!

It is so different watching Disney movies as an adult. Perspective, and all that...

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>She's not trying to distance herself. She doesn't seem interested to respond to your rant. My take. Sure sounds like a rant. Accusing, veering off subject from gays to the military, etc.

Free country and all that.

I guess if you spout it you think it means you're on subject.
Furthermore, Toj, you had a very very very difficult time reading and comprehending a dear Abby or dear Amy letter where the guy said his gf expects him to do everything around the house, while she does nothing and couldn't get it through you thick skull that the fact that he didn't want to do everything around the house, while his gf did nothing, didn't somehow mean he did nothing and she did everything.

I highly doubt someone who is ^^^^^ that f'ing retarded is equipped with the tools necessary to have discussions about student counsel, much less national politics.

:D

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

girls are up- someone else post the links, gotta run.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
So instead of calling out Obama who as you acknowledge does bait and switch shyte purely for political gain, plays with voters in typical slimeball politician fashion, and who tries to play the game better than his competition, you and others on here are going to criticize some guy who publicly admitted he was wrong on an issue he was very prominent on for all these years and changed his views out of love and understand for someone close to him?
Obama flops on gay marriage and yay for him, he's doing the right thing.

A Republican flops on gay marriage and he's criticized for doing so only because he had a proverbial "gun to his head."

More of Sam's- and other libs- typical hypocrisy.

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

PEllen wrote:
girls are up- someone else post the links, gotta run.
Abby (should be for the 16th, PE. You were close, though :)

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TDBOOR1KIV...

Amy (at least you got this one right :)

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T9GOGGC8S2...

Good morning, BTCHES!!

Holy cow, did I have one crazy, freaky night! Some tequila, a bon-fire... we've done things I've NEVER... well, never mind. Happy Saturday!

“It made sense at the time....”

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<drags the step-stool over>

AHEM!!!

Would all y'all please take the political bickering somewhere else??

Thank you, thankyouvurry much.

<climbs down and takes the step stool back to the corner>

“bELieve”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Watching Parks and Rec. I love Ron Swanson!

What shows have y'all been watching lately?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Jess in NJ wrote:
Watching Parks and Rec. I love Ron Swanson!
What shows have y'all been watching lately?
Google Ron Swanson and his pyramid of awesome!

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Aisle Sitter wrote:
<drags the step-stool over>
AHEM!!!
Would all y'all please take the political bickering somewhere else??
Thank you, thankyouvurry much.
<climbs down and takes the step stool back to the corner>
::helps with the stool:: I second that.

Motion carried...

“bELieve”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

My SIL took over hosting duties this year for her in-laws' St Patrick's dinner. The guest list has gone from about 100 down to 30 (which is still a little much for me).

We are invited every year, but always decline. This year, my MIL asked us to go because it will be her first social event since my FIL died and she wanted our support.

Ry has a fever of 101.1 today. I'm sorry my son doesn't feel well, but kinda glad that I have an excuse to stay home. My husband and E are going and promised to bring me home some corned beef.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

I just saw on Facebook that Jasper's girlfriend went to Colorado with him this weekend. This was a trip for school that has been booked since last fall. I'm sitting at the airport waiting to leave for Vegas and am trying not to cry. And failing. Damnit I was doing better! But was afraid of getting blindsided by something like this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Jess in NJ wrote:
My SIL took over hosting duties this year for her in-laws' St Patrick's dinner. The guest list has gone from about 100 down to 30 (which is still a little much for me).
We are invited every year, but always decline. This year, my MIL asked us to go because it will be her first social event since my FIL died and she wanted our support.
Ry has a fever of 101.1 today. I'm sorry my son doesn't feel well, but kinda glad that I have an excuse to stay home. My husband and E are going and promised to bring me home some corned beef.
Ry took one for the team. ; )

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Abby (should be for the 16th, PE. You were close, though :)
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TDBOOR1KIV...
Amy (at least you got this one right :)
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T9GOGGC8S2...
Good morning, BTCHES!!
Holy cow, did I have one crazy, freaky night! Some tequila, a bon-fire... we've done things I've NEVER... well, never mind. Happy Saturday!
Thank you for doing teh links.
Thank you for catching my mistake.
No need to be rude.
TMI

(I saw eh piece on eh news. They thought Braidwood had gone up. Good to know it was just you.)

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
I just saw on Facebook that Jasper's girlfriend went to Colorado with him this weekend. This was a trip for school that has been booked since last fall. I'm sitting at the airport waiting to leave for Vegas and am trying not to cry. And failing. Damnit I was doing better! But was afraid of getting blindsided by something like this.
Unfriend him so you don't see this stuff til you are tougher.

Vegas is fun. Distract yourself.

“bELieve”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
Go ahead and cry for a couple of minutes. Then change your settings on FB so that you don't see his posts. Make a resolution to talk to a stranger or do something that you always wanted to, but never did, while you are in Vegas.

“What's it to ya?”

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
I hope you take this with all of the love and support that's intended...

Ahem:

Remove him/her from your feed. Hide and block them so that you *can't* see this stuff. Maybe, a decade or so down the road you can re-friend him/her, but for now, you don't need to keep having salt rubbed into the wound.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Unfriend him so you don't see this stuff .
Agreed!

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Jamwow, I'm with Mimi, Red and Pellen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,084,974
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 9 min BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Take a short 33 question test on gummint/history. 14 min I got over 84 percent 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,465
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,116
Ask Amy 8-1-14 1 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 486
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search