Topix Chitown Regulars

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#82323 Mar 15, 2013
Good morning All! At last night's wake, our friend and his wife shared that she is pregnant (they got married in December). His demise of his first marriage was mostly due to the fact that his ex did not want kids and he really did.

Happy Friday All! Today is a day of hope.

“bELieve”

Location hidden

#82324 Mar 15, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>Then I probably shouldn't tell you about the 17 yr old girl, two 15 yr old boys and a 14 yr old girl who died when their car crashed upside down into a river not too far from here. My new (girlfriend?) knew the two boys.

This is why Illinois doesn't allow that many teens to ride together in a car in the first place.
I just read about that accident and the one in Ohio.:( My heart goes out to the family and friends off all the kids involved.

Today I am not going to let the sadness overtake me. Today is a day of hope, dammit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82325 Mar 15, 2013
Congratulations to Mr.Okon A.stephen. Is giving out a promo if u are interested call agent john:08164570271.
Agent mike

Europe

#82326 Mar 15, 2013
Congratulations to Mr.Okon A.stephen. Is giving out a promo, of $35,billion dollars. if u are interested call agent john:08164570271. To win and get the cash of money now!!!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#82327 Mar 15, 2013
Congratulations to Mr.Okon A.stephen. Is giving out a promo, of $35,Trillion dollars, and several slightly used (but much loved) vibrators. if u are interested call agent john:08164570271. To win and get the cash of money now!!!

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#82328 Mar 15, 2013
RACE wrote:
Congratulations to Mr.Okon A.stephen. Is giving out a promo, of $35,Trillion dollars, and several slightly used (but much loved) vibrators. if u are interested call agent john:08164570271. To win and get the cash of money now!!!
Me! Me! Me! I am calling right now!

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82329 Mar 15, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Me! Me! Me! I am calling right now!
Are you sharing...everything?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#82330 Mar 15, 2013
Good morning.

My ass is dragging this morning.

Happy Payday/Friday.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#82331 Mar 15, 2013
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sharing...everything?
Sure. Just give me your bank account number so I can transfer the funds.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#82332 Mar 15, 2013
Morning everyone. Happy Friday.

Today I will be focusing on finishing the editing of this paper that's due at midnight. Why do I DO this to myself? Swear to (any) god that anyone believes in, I never used to be like this. Tings we always done way in advance of when they were needed. <sigh>

At least it's just finishing up editing/revising/polishing...n ot like I have to actually WRITE it, but still...

Weekend plans?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#82333 Mar 15, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
Today I will be focusing on finishing the editing of this paper that's due at midnight. Why do I DO this to myself? Swear to (any) god that anyone believes in, I never used to be like this. Tings we always done way in advance of when they were needed. <sigh>
At least it's just finishing up editing/revising/polishing...n ot like I have to actually WRITE it, but still...
Weekend plans?
(Psst Mimi. Over here. This is teh group that helped you with the psychology exam when you were skirting time zone deadlines to get it in on time. We love you just the way you are)

Gilbert and Sullivan tonight-- Pirates of Penzance at U of Chicago.
Dinner at Vermillion Saturday night with friends
Opera Monday night and dinner with friends

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#82334 Mar 15, 2013
I was always that way Mimi. I like to work under pressure. Nothing motivates me like a deadline.

I'm just gonna work outside this weekend and brew some beer (Belgian strong ale).

#82335 Mar 15, 2013
Well, since I bathed today, I figured I should not waste it and decided to go out for a few hours tonight. Nothing fancy, just happy hour crap, then home for a boat ride and kitchen nightmares.
Mimi Seattle wrote:
Weekend plans?

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#82336 Mar 15, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
Weekend plans?
Tonight: happy hour with a friend from work (might turn into a group, who knows), then laundry. I can't keep putting this off, because....

Tomorrow: pack for Vegas! and then get on the plane.

Sunday: gamble & drink, haha.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#82337 Mar 15, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
Weekend plans?
Laundry, laundry, laundry. We have so much I think we'll have to pack it up and take it to the laundrymat. May even pay to have them launder some...

And maybe some spring cleaning tossed in there for good measure. Perhaps the Botanic Gardens. We didn't make it last weekend and the bulbs are starting to come up...

Yay Spring!!

“bELieve”

Location hidden

#82338 Mar 15, 2013
I don't wan to think about the weekend yet, so I'm going to post a link to a totally inappropriate craft project that made me laugh.

http://www.oneclassymotha.com/2012/12/11/tip-...

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#82339 Mar 15, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
I don't wan to think about the weekend yet, so I'm going to post a link to a totally inappropriate craft project that made me laugh.
Her commentary was great!

#82340 Mar 15, 2013
Now thats funny!
Jess in NJ wrote:

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#82341 Mar 15, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
That is gross.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#82342 Mar 15, 2013
Weekend:

Tonight: Supper with Nick and the kids, then errands, then home.

Saturday: Babysitting from 7:30 to 5 p.m.

Saturday night: Drinking and gaming to unwind from spending9+ hours with 2.5 yo and 1yo kids.

Sunday: More of Saturday night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,275,925
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Pookie Bear 197,040
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 48 min Red_Forman 6,419
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min IBdaMann 54,515
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 12 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 12 hr MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 12 hr MonicaJ 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages