Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#82088 Mar 11, 2013
I have that damn "THrift shop" song stuck in my head.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#82089 Mar 11, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
and I play hockey.
Dam Canadian...

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#82090 Mar 11, 2013
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
Who ever said I was "all offended?"
The tone of your letter seemed pretty offended to me. As if joking about hockey was a slap to YOUR face.
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
I was bustin' his chops and just pointing out another of his stupid statements.
It really wasn't any more of a 'statement' than your gay joke. It was a joke. The fact that you had to deconstruct it and bust out the popularity stats tells me you failed to see it as such. Most people just chuckle a bit when they read a joke.
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
You're just itchin' for a fight, arent' ya'?
Less so than you were in your response to the dog.
Sam I Am GEAM wrote:
As far as the gay joke is concerned, even Race got it (and acknowledged getting it), and he hates my guts. If you've been paying attention to my past statements about gays, you'd know where I stand. I'm quite comfortable with my record in tha regard.
If you were paying attention, you'd note that I also got that it was a joke and defended it as such, much the same way that I am with the dog and his hockey joke.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#82091 Mar 11, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Be sure to check out google today!
I did, a little bit. Are you talking about the google.com first page for searches?

Location hidden

#82092 Mar 11, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, a little bit. Are you talking about the google.com first page for searches?
Yeah, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#82094 Mar 11, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
42 Pelly aka Tricia McMillen

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#82095 Mar 11, 2013
Do THAT many people care who the next pope is that it's plastered all over the news everyday?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#82096 Mar 11, 2013
Toj wrote:
Do THAT many people care who the next pope is that it's plastered all over the news everyday?
Except for the SNAP people, probably not, but otherwise its a slow news time unless you are worried about North Korea

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#82097 Mar 11, 2013
Toj wrote:
Might be the sources you follow. My start page yahoo and they have a main module that has something like 48 rotating stories. Can't say that I've noticed an abundance of pope stories showing up.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#82098 Mar 11, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the SNAP people, probably not, but otherwise its a slow news time unless you are worried about North Korea
What are SNAP people?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#82099 Mar 11, 2013
My start page is google. I would make it topix, but then I would have to admit I have a problem.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Might be the sources you follow. My start page yahoo and they have a main module that has something like 48 rotating stories. Can't say that I've noticed an abundance of pope stories showing up.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#82100 Mar 11, 2013
RACE wrote:
My start page is google. I would make it topix, but then I would have to admit I have a problem.
<quoted text>
LOL me too.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#82101 Mar 11, 2013
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm always out on a corner trying to turn new people into Topix users to help support my long time habit lol

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#82102 Mar 11, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>What are SNAP people?
Survivors Network Abusive Priests- the support group/spokespersons for the people who were sexually abused by Catholic priests.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82103 Mar 11, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Survivors Network Abusive Priests- the support group/spokespersons for the people who were sexually abused by Catholic priests.
Just read your previous comment and thought it was for the food stamp program, it has the same acronym. Wondered why the hell they would care. Glad someone asked cause I would still be pondering about that.

Location hidden

#82104 Mar 11, 2013
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read your previous comment and thought it was for the food stamp program, it has the same acronym. Wondered why the hell they would care. Glad someone asked cause I would still be pondering about that.
I thought that, too, only b/c I had looked up someting about food stamps recently and I wasn't aware that the name of the program had changed.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#82105 Mar 11, 2013
I know a girl, who's not ugly, but not a beauty queen. On the nice side of average.

Just changed her facebook profile picture. It looks like shit. Worst pic of her I've ever seen. What's amusing is the number of people who felt the need to tell her how beautiful she looks.

“bELieve”

Location hidden

#82106 Mar 11, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
I know a girl, who's not ugly, but not a beauty queen. On the nice side of average.

Just changed her facebook profile picture. It looks like shit. Worst pic of her I've ever seen. What's amusing is the number of people who felt the need to tell her how beautiful she looks.
Did you comment that the picture is "breath taking"?

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#82107 Mar 11, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you comment that the picture is "breath taking"?
I did not feel the need to comment at all.

Here is some BS.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/w...

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#82108 Mar 11, 2013
I think a pre-nup should be a legal requirement.

Require that couples get a wedding license at least a month or 2 before they get married and be required to either bring their own signed & notarized pre-nup or sign a boilerplate one from the license office. Have several generic choices, pick one. If they can't agree to one, they don't get a license.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 49,191
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min flack 1,154,072
sex 29 min rahul 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Jacques Ottawa 181,813
amy 12-20 48 min Pippa 5
abby 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,917
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler