Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Okaybefore I go to bed: Weekend plans, folks?
Homework...

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

so saeth the master....
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably read all subsequent posts before you make an ass of yourself.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Weekend? Not boating :( Shifter cable broke. Luckily it was right at my dock so I was not stranded anywhere. That is out till next Wed the earliest.
I really, really need to clean my garage Maybe I will do that. I also need to do some serious picture taking with the new camera.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I made it to the gym! Bad driving conditions this morning. Four days in a row. I haven't done THAT in 12-13 years.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

RACE wrote:
Weekend? Not boating :( Shifter cable broke. Luckily it was right at my dock so I was not stranded anywhere. That is out till next Wed the earliest.
I really, really need to clean my garage Maybe I will do that. I also need to do some serious picture taking with the new camera.
If you clean the garage can you avoid replacing the car canopy or whatever blew away last week?

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Same odorific dude on the L this morning. He's taking up 4 seats and snoring. I've got to stop getting on this car...

Weekend plans:

Tonight: no daddy so probably playing in the snow and delivery.

Sat: Daddy is taking the girls to a golf show so I get the morning to myself! Will probably end up doing laundry...

Sun: Sledding!

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

No, garage is for wood working tools, workbench... no room for a truck.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>If you clean the garage can you avoid replacing the car canopy or whatever blew away last week?

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Weekend plans:

My SIL and her *cough*...fiance are coming in to town to do the Polar Plunge tomorrow. Girl's night out with some of my hockey peeps tomorrow night. League hockey for me on Sunday.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Our big 'winter storm' was anticlimactic. I can still see blades of grass sticking up through the snow. On the plus side, this place is dead today. Close parking. And, it's not really very cold, so scraping my car didn't take long, either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
Our big 'winter storm' was anticlimactic. I can still see blades of grass sticking up through the snow. On the plus side, this place is dead today. Close parking. And, it's not really very cold, so scraping my car didn't take long, either.
Our original foot of snow (predicted from last weekend) is going to be less. THey said we'd get 3-4 inches, but it's going to be 6 I think by the end of the day. But it's really light and fluffy.

It's gorgeous out.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
It wasn't that bad at all, I agree. Where I live, though, we did get about 4-5 inches. I don't call that a bad snowstorm. I call that winter.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
Weekend plans:
My SIL and her *cough*...fiance are coming in to town to do the Polar Plunge tomorrow. Girl's night out with some of my hockey peeps tomorrow night. League hockey for me on Sunday.
Where do you do that in B/N? Are you coming up to the city?

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you do that in B/N? Are you coming up to the city?
No, Miller Park has it here in town.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't that bad at all, I agree. Where I live, though, we did get about 4-5 inches. I don't call that a bad snowstorm. I call that winter.
I agree and it's about time!

Although if I had parked in a different spot by the lake, I would have considered it a bad snow storm. The wind blew all the snow off and away from our car but piled it up behind some others down the street. I saw many drifts that were higher than the trunks as I drove away, thanking my lucky stars.

When I parked over by my MIL's, the cars were all covered in snow and mine was completely clear. Very obvious that I didn't park there overnight!

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Never said it was completely devoid of facts, just as a whole it is not an accurate history book.
Hell, a lot of what I learned as history in school turned out to be fiction. The winners write the books. Much has been disproved through science since some of those were written.
Yes, but just because it's not accurate in all regards doesn't necessarily mean that Mary, Joseph, or what have you are fiction

“FD&S is no way to be.”

Since: Feb 13

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Miscellaneous:

The Case for Zero Tolerance of Modern School Administrators:
A 13-year-old boy who wore a regular tie instead of a clip-on tie to school in Brightingslea, England, was placed in isolation for a day because he was in violation of the school's zero-tolerance health and safety policies.

News Item: "Police follow footprints through wet grass to stolen grill, patio furniture."
The arrested man is now seeking dew process.

News Headline: "In New Mexico, crooks are now stealing toilets."
Investigators say they have nothing to go on.

News Headline: "Physicists think alternative universe 'vacuum bubble' may destroy existence."
News Headline: "Kim Kardashian: If I was a man I'd want to have sex with myself."
Admit it. Aren't there moments when you root for the bubble?

We Have Seen the Present, and It Does Not Work:
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has sued a North Carolina firm that requires applicants for some jobs to be able to lift 75 pounds because the requirement discriminates against those who can't lift 75 pounds.

News Headline: "House Speaker Boehner says 'it's time to act' on federal deficit."
News Headline: "U.S. deficit shrinking at fastest pace since WWII."
Boehner knows that.
As he said, he was only acting.

QT Trickle-On Economics Update:
Food banks are reporting record demand as Ferrari reports record sales.

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

so... i'm not on facebook in part so that i don't have to deal with the drama that gets played out there... so, in return for that, i now get to hear the blow-by-blow replays of my co-worker's sister drama...

argh.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Is she Hot?
Aisle Sitter wrote:
so... i'm not on facebook in part so that i don't have to deal with the drama that gets played out there... so, in return for that, i now get to hear the blow-by-blow replays of my co-worker's sister drama...
argh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Aisle Sitter wrote:
argh.
Heh. Heck,*I* get to hear about Nick's coworker's sister's drama!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,901 - 79,920 of96,137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tinka 1,034,177
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min Whiny1 4,030
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 18 min Steve wilkos vict 339
Amy 4-19 22 min Shari23 9
Abby 4-19 24 min ScarletandOlive 14
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,597
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,535
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]