“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#80929 Feb 21, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes, I remeber the Tinkerbelle pixie cut I gave my self with manicure scissors at about that age.
It grows back
Neither of us really care if she does it, we just want her to feminine-enough in other ways before she does it. I can tell you from experience (she can too) it's no fun to be called a boy when you're not.

She'll look just like Annabella Lwin from Bow Wow Wow. She was about 14 when they hit it big.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#80930 Feb 21, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I don't want to get into an argument, but you have your beliefs and I have mine. I've never tried to preach or push religion here and I think I deserve the same respect.
Sorry, should have put in my opinion. Faith though, is belief without proof.
You have yours, I have mine.
However, I have never known any one to show PROOF of their existence.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#80931 Feb 21, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Google, dumbass.
Did. Couldn't find anything that substantiated Moon's claims. Maybe you could help me out? Or you could just sit on the sidelines hurling insults. Whatever.
Timmy

United States

#80932 Feb 21, 2013
The corroded fuel line was more likely caused by using gas that has been blended with ethanol. Current law allows up to 10% ethanol in gas. Cars can usually handle this fine, but mowers, trimmers, etc. do not. This has been a pretty well known problem for a while and older small engines do worse than newer ones.

Still a sign you need a new mechanic if he did not know this.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Lead, octane, whatever he said, it was several months ago. But the proof was in my corroded fuel line.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#80933 Feb 21, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, should have put in my opinion. Faith though, is belief without proof.
Fair enough. We can have different opinions and still get along.
:)

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#80934 Feb 21, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Google, dumbass.
I googled "Dumbass" and it didn't have anything about the Bible or the age of Mary on the first few pages.

(I will not fuel...will not fuel, I believe was your phrase)

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#80935 Feb 21, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Google, dumbass.
Let him come up with proof of HIS claims.
I'm not sure he knows the difference between proof and legend, though.
You nailed it, he is truly TSTI.
Sam I Am

Cedar Grove, TN

#80937 Feb 21, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>I googled "Dumbass" and it didn't have anything about the Bible or the age of Mary on the first few pages.
(I will not fuel...will not fuel, I believe was your phrase)
Did it have a picture of Mutt?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#80938 Feb 21, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>All four are fictional characters. Some place Mary's age at about thirteen, some slightly older.
The bible is NOT a book of historical facts.
YNo one knows whether they were fictional characters or real. There are arguments on both sides. And while the bible is not completely accurate in terms of historical facts, that is not to say there aren't ANY accurate historical facts or some truths in it, as your line of thinking suggests to you.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#80939 Feb 21, 2013
Today's Carolyn Hax is pretty sad, about life long emotional abuse by a father.

One woman posted that when she reads of children (not necessarily children AGE, but offspring) who kill their parents, her first assumption is that they were abused by their parents.

I tend to agree with that (or sometimes there is severe mental illness on the part of the offspring).

But I think in the case of the Menendez brothers (remember them? spoiled rich kids in SoCal?), I think it was more the result of a lifetime of overindulgence and ridiculous spoiling, resulting in a case of heightened self-entitlement that led to their shooting their parents.

I'm bored. I think I'll go read about them at wiki and see if I'm wrong or what.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#80940 Feb 21, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
One woman posted that when she reads of children (not necessarily children AGE, but offspring) who kill their parents, her first assumption is that they were abused by their parents.
I tend to agree with that (or sometimes there is severe mental illness on the part of the offspring).
But I think in the case of the Menendez brothers (remember them? spoiled rich kids in SoCal?), I think it was more the result of a lifetime of overindulgence and ridiculous spoiling, resulting in a case of heightened self-entitlement that led to their shooting their parents.
I'm bored. I think I'll go read about them at wiki and see if I'm wrong or what.
I think you're right. There was also a kid down here, pretty recently, who threw a party and told his best friend that he'd killed his parents. Sure enough, they were dead in their bedroom. I don't remember anything in the story about him having been abused, he was just a nutjob.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#80941 Feb 21, 2013
Your an idiot. all gasoline is UNleaded.
Wanna buy a bridge?
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to take my leaf blower in because it wouldn't start. Turned out the fuel line had corroded. The mechanic said I should use medium grade gasoline because there's less lead and that will help prevent corrosion in the future. He said you should use the medium grade stuff for things like lawnmowers and other small engines. But for your car, regular is fine.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#80942 Feb 21, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it have a picture of Mutt?
Dang, I forgot to check Google Images.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#80944 Feb 21, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Sociopaths with no sense of right or wrong.

I have been reading about narcissists recently. Curbstone diagnosis: they were mutually enabling wounded narcissists.

Dr Pelly signing off now.

#80945 Feb 21, 2013
If my seat has the ability to recline, why cant I exercise that option?
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Way to be part of the planet.
I know -- you don't care.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#80946 Feb 21, 2013
Hey Regs! We're almost to 80,000 posts.

There's always that difference between the post numbers and the count at the bottom tho.

#80947 Feb 21, 2013
As I understand it, the jews say he existed, they were even willing to call him a prophet, but balked at the messiah title.
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, should have put in my opinion. Faith though, is belief without proof.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#80948 Feb 21, 2013
RACE wrote:
If my seat has the ability to recline, why cant I exercise that option?
<quoted text>
Transliterated Ma nish ta nah, ha lilah ha zay?

It is one of the four questions at Passover and the answer responds to your post.
Pffft.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#80949 Feb 21, 2013
squishymama wrote:
Hey Regs! We're almost to 80,000 posts.
There's always that difference between the post numbers and the count at the bottom tho.
The difference seems to be thehat some posts have been deleted.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#80950 Feb 21, 2013
RACE wrote:
As I understand it, the jews say he existed, they were even willing to call him a prophet, but balked at the messiah title.
<quoted text>
Same with the Muslims. Jesus was a prophet to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Bieber 185,080
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,192,288
No Camping at Dead's Last Shows 19 min DEAD MUST DIE 2
Word (Dec '08) 20 min boundary painter 5,078
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min GayleWood 51,373
last post wins! (Apr '13) 48 min boundary painter 508
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 50 min boundary painter 803
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM