“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#80566 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
Weeellll, its no Funk Sould Brother, but that Christopher Walken video was pretty good.
:)
Rockefeller Skank is a good song but it got over played. One Christmas there was an animatronic ninja hampster singing it. Totally ruined it for me.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#80567 Feb 17, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>A friend in S FL said there's been a cold snap.

It got down to about 8 here last night. I have a chicken pot pie in the oven. First food in 24 hours.
Were you fasting on purpose?

I took a nap this afternoon and had a dream about jasper moving out. You know those dreams where you wake up and feel relieved that it wasn't true? This was the opposite.
:(

Thank goodness I've been sleeping decently at night. I'd go nuts if this happened every day.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#80568 Feb 17, 2013
Angela check your email.

West Palm Beach, FL

#80569 Feb 17, 2013
He's going to get his PhD in another year or so. *I* should've been there for that.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#80570 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearl Jam
==========
-Porch (preferably a live version, like at Pink Pop
-Yellow Ledbetter
-State of Love and Trust (in the later years when Eddie started dropping the F-bomb more freely)
-Black
-Red Mosquito (preferably with Ben Harper sitting in, Like at Austin City limits)
Ben Harper
==========
-Another Lonely Day
-Diamonds on the Inside
-Shimmer & Shine
-The Drugs Don't Work
-I Will Not Be Broken
I love austin city limits!

Location hidden

#80571 Feb 17, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you fasting on purpose?
I took a nap this afternoon and had a dream about jasper moving out. You know those dreams where you wake up and feel relieved that it wasn't true? This was the opposite.
Thank goodness I've been sleeping decently at night. I'd go nuts if this happened every day.
Not fasting, just have lost my appetite now and then for the last several months.

Nick is worried that I have arthritis or MS.

West Palm Beach, FL

#80572 Feb 17, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>Not fasting, just have lost my appetite now and then for the last several months.

Nick is worried that I have arthritis or MS.
Yikes

Take care of yourself.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#80573 Feb 17, 2013
Just called a friend. Wife answered. Said he was out at concert. I asked who he was seeing. She had no idea. That seems odd to me that your spouse is out at a concert and you have no idea who it is.

Location hidden

#80574 Feb 17, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
Just called a friend. Wife answered. Said he was out at concert. I asked who he was seeing. She had no idea. That seems odd to me that your spouse is out at a concert and you have no idea who it is.
Agreed. And unless it's a band my spouse really doesn't care for, he's with me.

Location hidden

#80575 Feb 17, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes
Take care of yourself.
Thanks. Our insurance changed and is worse and very complicate with tons of paperwork, so people are avoiding going to the doctor. People with kids have been forced to learn the new system.

When I wake up in the morning, I have fingers (especially my right thumb) I can barely move, and the pain is incredible. My knuckles are swollen. this is just in the last few months.

West Palm Beach, FL

#80576 Feb 17, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. Our insurance changed and is worse and very complicate with tons of paperwork, so people are avoiding going to the doctor. People with kids have been forced to learn the new system.

When I wake up in the morning, I have fingers (especially my right thumb) I can barely move, and the pain is incredible. My knuckles are swollen. this is just in the last few months.
Geez! You're scaring me.

West Palm Beach, FL

#80577 Feb 17, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. And unless it's a band my spouse really doesn't care for, he's with me.
This.

West Palm Beach, FL

#80578 Feb 17, 2013
I'm so glad I went to see Journey last fall with friends. Can't wait for the next concert outing. A friend from work wants me to go see some country bands with her next month at Ribfest. I hate country music but I like good food, cold beer, and fun with friends, so.....

West Palm Beach, FL

#80579 Feb 17, 2013
It's 48 degrees!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#80581 Feb 17, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Our insurance changed and is worse and very complicate with tons of paperwork, so people are avoiding going to the doctor. People with kids have been forced to learn the new system.
Dr Pelly checking in here.

Bite the bullet. See the doctor. Ask for blood work. How do your other joints feel?

FWIW it doesn't sound like MS, but what do I know?

Location hidden

#80582 Feb 17, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
It's 48 degrees!
29 here. Seems nice out by comparison! We're due for snow on Thursday, might be our last snow of the season.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#80583 Feb 17, 2013
This is a random observation/inquiry.

I have been coming to the Amby sites and Topix for about 5+ years. I am beginning to think of my screen name, Pelly as haviung an elemnet of real-ness and authenticity. I am somewaht surprised at that.

Like jmw we can say things here but not too much. Argue positions, gripe or talk or praise SO's, talk about intimate stuff that probably doesn't come up at home.

Pellen/Pelly is taking on a life of her own. If someone called me by Pelly IRL, I am pretty sure I would answer.

Anyone else notice this?

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#80584 Feb 17, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
It's 48 degrees!
That's warm!

It's all about the perspective, jmw.
:D

West Palm Beach, FL

#80585 Feb 17, 2013
PEllen wrote:
This is a random observation/inquiry.

I have been coming to the Amby sites and Topix for about 5+ years. I am beginning to think of my screen name, Pelly as haviung an elemnet of real-ness and authenticity. I am somewaht surprised at that.

Like jmw we can say things here but not too much. Argue positions, gripe or talk or praise SO's, talk about intimate stuff that probably doesn't come up at home.

Pellen/Pelly is taking on a life of her own. If someone called me by Pelly IRL, I am pretty sure I would answer.

Anyone else notice this?
I watched an episode of Snooki & Jwoww earlier and thought of Jwoww as my alter-ego. Does that answer your question?
;)

West Palm Beach, FL

#80586 Feb 17, 2013
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>That's warm!

It's all about the perspective, jmw.
:D
I know! I have no idea how I made it through childhood in NJ.
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,143,503
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 70,601
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,787
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 48,499
Dear Abby 11/24/14 34 min RACE 14
dear abby 11-25 59 min Mister Tonka 5
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 703
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News