Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the affidavit, the boy's mother, Jessica Bennett, 33, said that her son started to cry because of the change in cabin pressure and that she tried to get him to stop, but he kept crying.
At that time, Hundley allegedly "told her to shut that ['N word'] baby up." Then he allegedly turned around and slapped the boy in the face with an open hand, which caused the toddler to scream louder.
Georgia attorney Marcia Shein, who is representing Hundley, said that he is pleading not guilty to the charges.
"Hopefully, this situation can be resolved," she said Friday afternoon. "Both people are probably very nice. No one should rush to judgment."
Yes. He sounds like a very nice person.
And he said he had one drink, but the mother said he had several "doubles" and was intoxicated. Her statement is much more believable (and it explains the balls to slap a child).
I'm not normally a "sue him" person, but I'm fine with suing this guy and making his life hell for a while.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
And he said he had one drink, but the mother said he had several "doubles" and was intoxicated. Her statement is much more believable (and it explains the balls to slap a child).
I'm not normally a "sue him" person, but I'm fine with suing this guy and making his life hell for a while.
Sue definitely, but I would have the mofo put in jail. It's assault. Hit MY kid? I don't think so.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue definitely, but I would have the mofo put in jail. It's assault. Hit MY kid? I don't think so.
Assault AND battery. And left a mark.

How eft up do you have to be to slap a toddler across the face?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I'm watching cooking shows on public TV and the show that's on right now is three young fat southern guys swearing (lots of bleeping) and cooking up fat-laden, delicious-looking food. Heh.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you. WTF? Slapping a toddler? I'm not into lawsuits usually either but I say take every cent he has.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

And if you want a kid to stop crying, slapping him is NOT the answer. duh.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you. WTF? Slapping a toddler? I'm not into lawsuits usually either but I say take every cent he has.
I like the idea of him going to jail better, but you KNOW they wouldn't actually give him jail time. They'd give him a fine and probation, and he'd never spend a night behind bars.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Have you seen this? I haven't heard of the Isaak and Amy proposal video, and now there's a new one for valentine's day -- Jess, I specifically thought of you!

http://www.kdwb.com/pages/news.html...

One is his proposal video (using 60 friends and family), the other is a tribute to the legacy of his four grandparents!

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Thanks for the info & nudges, squishy & Ang. I just ate lunch so I'll go check it out in a bit. Jewelry - great idea. I also want to get a henna tattoo, I hope that's an option.

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Have you seen this? I haven't heard of the Isaak and Amy proposal video, and now there's a new one for valentine's day -- Jess, I specifically thought of you!

http://www.kdwb.com/pages/news.html...

One is his proposal video (using 60 friends and family), the other is a tribute to the legacy of his four grandparents!
The sound on my phone hasn't been working all day, but I tried that link anyway and it started working again. I couldn't stop crying! That was awesome :)

FB is as public as I will go with my family photos, but I love to see people celebrating where they come from, if they have happy families.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
The sound on my phone hasn't been working all day, but I tried that link anyway and it started working again. I couldn't stop crying! That was awesome :)
FB is as public as I will go with my family photos, but I love to see people celebrating where they come from, if they have happy families.
I love that guy! he obviously was raised with lots of love around him!

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Pick a band and list the top 5 songs you would play to show someone how great the band is.

Angela, go.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

kids are watching Narnia while i 'nap' next to them with headphones in and a queen song came on. that's when this game popped into my head

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
Pick a band and list the top 5 songs you would play to show someone how great the band is.
Angela, go.
Queen

It's Late (my favorite)
Somebody to Love
Brighton Rock
All Dead
Melancholy Blues

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

That was fun! i didn't let myself go through their discography or my CDs, tried to do it as fast as I could.(took maybe two minutes tops)

And on that note, I'm off to Nick's for supper and probably surfing the 'net while he swtiches back and forth between various hockey games. L8r sk8rs!

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
Angela, go.
I'm sure Angela will chime in.

The Who
1. Who Are You
2. Won't Get Fooled Again
3. Baba O'Riley (that's right it's called Baba O'Riley not Teenage Wasteland)
4. My Generation
5. I Can See For Miles

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Queen
It's Late (my favorite)
Somebody to Love
Brighton Rock
All Dead
Melancholy Blues
damn. you don't make it easy. i have Queen greatest vol i, ii, iii. still had to go to youtube for 4 of them

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Angela will chime in.
The Who
1. Who Are You
2. Won't Get Fooled Again
3. Baba O'Riley (that's right it's called Baba O'Riley not Teenage Wasteland)
4. My Generation
5. I Can See For Miles
who fan, huh? i have miles in my car and listened twice this week. also have pearl jam live in orlando and listened to eddie do Blue, red, and grey on ukulele. Pete's his hero.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I'm also a Queen fan but so is another poster.:)

I grew up listening to Queen, Led Zepplin, Stones, AC/DC, Aerosmith, and Pink Floyd and others.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Toj wrote:
I'm also a Queen fan but so is another poster.:)
I grew up listening to Queen, Led Zepplin, Stones, AC/DC, Aerosmith, and Pink Floyd and others.
i didn't play any of your who songs. knew all. didn't need no sellin. I'm a Boy came up in my shufle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Grey Ghost 1,079,675
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min voice of peace 67,931
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,374
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••