Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#79831 Feb 7, 2013
No fun involved with my back, sorry to say.

But being vigilant about icing it every 60-90 minutes yesterday, starting at 4:30 a.m., has paid off and while I'm store and moving slowly, it's MUCH better. I am thrilled with the progress. I'm at least 50% better, was last night. nick called me before bed, and I got up to answer the phone and realized I'd gotten up without having to use my h ands/arms to help get me up.

Is anyone else loving these Geico ads with Mtumbo? Nick told me he had a rep for being something of a dick on the court, which makes me like the commercials more.

Location hidden

#79832 Feb 7, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
Just finished cleaning up the backyard before the snow comes. I swear my dog sh!ts 3 times a day.
Who doesn't?

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#79833 Feb 7, 2013
Jess in NJ wrote:
Just finished cleaning up the backyard before the snow comes. I swear my dog sh!ts 3 times a day.
That seems pretty normal. Once in the morning. Once when you get home. Once before bed.

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#79834 Feb 7, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>That seems pretty normal. Once in the morning. Once when you get home. Once before bed.
We have a dog door, so I don't always keep track of when she goes in and out. Peeing that often I can see. The other... The clean-up seemed to take forever.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#79835 Feb 7, 2013
My mutt craps once a day, on occasion twice. Only time he did it more than that was when he ate a chicken carcass. Maybe case of the runs also.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#79836 Feb 7, 2013
My dogs go 2-3 times per day each.

Location hidden

#79837 Feb 7, 2013
Nick likes to go at work. that way, he's getting paid to crap.

Men. Sigh.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#79838 Feb 7, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Men. Sigh.
Dickie hates going at work. He says the men on his floor are pigs, so he has to travel to the executive floor to poop.

He's actually made friends with the big, big boss that way. They're on the same poop schedule.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#79839 Feb 7, 2013
Jess -- you getting snow? I hear lots of it your way.

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#79840 Feb 7, 2013
Toj wrote:
Jess -- you getting snow? I hear lots of it your way.
Nothing yet. We keep hearing conflicting reports. Anywhere from 4 - 12 inches in my area tomorrow. My husband already called out for tomorrow. He works outside at the port and has plenty of vacation days to use. He is itching to use his snowblower :)

Location hidden

#79841 Feb 7, 2013
I am sick sick sick sick sick sick sick of effing Erin Andrews's ugly voice and stupid face pushing her probiotics crap.
PEllen

Chicago, IL

#79842 Feb 7, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I am sick sick sick sick sick sick sick of effing Erin Andrews's ugly voice and stupid face pushing her probiotics crap.
(ah, Ang, change the channel)

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#79843 Feb 7, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:

Men. Sigh.
My ex-husband used to say the same thing.

Jasper was the opposite; where we lived when we first lived together, he was close enough to drive home from work to poop.

Speaking of poop, I feel like crap.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#79844 Feb 7, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Men. Sigh.
since i got a smart phone, crappin at work is a bonus.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#79845 Feb 7, 2013
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickie hates going at work. He says the men on his floor are pigs, so he has to travel to the executive floor to poop.
He's actually made friends with the big, big boss that way. They're on the same poop schedule.
that's wierd. I don't want anyone in there with me. We have one small stall and one nice big handicapped one. If the handicapped one is in use, i try the other floor or come back later. Its rare that someone sits down in next stall while i am going. But i have heard the door open and close with no one entering. They obviously want the big stall too

Location hidden

#79846 Feb 7, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
(ah, Ang, change the channel)
She's all over the Tv.

Heh: "Florida: God's waiting room."

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#79847 Feb 7, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
She's all over the Tv.
I have not seen her since she left college gameday

Location hidden

#79848 Feb 7, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not seen her since she left college gameday
She's all over network and wgn america (cable channel out of chicago).

Location hidden

#79849 Feb 7, 2013
Tweet from Andy RIchter:

I want to learn a foreign language the way I learned my first one - by listening to a houseful of neurotics vying for attention.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#79851 Feb 7, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>that's wierd. I don't want anyone in there with me. We have one small stall and one nice big handicapped one. If the handicapped one is in use, i try the other floor or come back later. Its rare that someone sits down in next stall while i am going. But i have heard the door open and close with no one entering. They obviously want the big stall too
I didn't mean to imply that they chat while pooping. They meet while going in and out or at the sink.

I got no problem sharing; when I gotta go, I gotta go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min mdbuilder 1,115,198
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Kristy 47,021
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 69,523
PerfettoPerformanc2010 on eBay 14 min BarefootJoe 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min wojar 178,603
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,046
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Wolverine33 4,743

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]