Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

They're taking her out to lunch to tell her right now. Full report later.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

So we recently had a iscussion about how soon is too soon to facebook friend a person you're dating.

This is a post from someone I went to HS with. Disclaimer: I was never FRIENDS with this dude. He sen me a FB request and I accepted, but we have not traded a single message.

Names and places have been Abbyized to protect the innocent.

Had the most awesome first date EVER with "Gertrude Higgins" not only did we look awesome together but "The Donkey Show" performance at "The Tijuana Center" was the most AMAZING show we had ever seen. And yes you all I like "Gertrude" ALOT!!! Check out the website for "The Donkey Show" and make sure you all go at least ONCE in you lives when it comes to you all check out show dates and places and more info at " donkeyshow.com "

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
So we recently had a iscussion about how soon is too soon to facebook friend a person you're dating.

This is a post from someone I went to HS with. Disclaimer: I was never FRIENDS with this dude. He sen me a FB request and I accepted, but we have not traded a single message.

Had the most awesome first date EVER with "Gertrude Higgins" not only did we look awesome together but "The Donkey Show" performance at "The Tijuana Center" was the most AMAZING show we had ever seen. And yes you all I like "Gertrude" ALOT!!! Check out the website for "The Donkey Show" and make sure you all go at least ONCE in you lives when it comes to you all check out show dates and places and more info at " donkeyshow.com "
I didn't know you and edog were Facebook friends.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:

Wow. And this guy is in his 40s? Not 15? Or mentally handicapped?

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. And this guy is in his 40s? Not 15? Or mentally handicapped?
One post I read from this dude a while back was this drooling thank you to his girlfriend at the time for going with him to one of the twilight movies and going on and on about how awesome it was.

And actually, upon further review, I did not go to HS with him. We went to elementary school together. He went to a different HS.

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>One post I read from this dude a while back was this drooling thank you to his girlfriend at the time for going with him to one of the twilight movies and going on and on about how awesome it was.

And actually, upon further review, I did not go to HS with him. We went to elementary school together. He went to a different HS.
I am very surprised you have not unfriended him yet.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>One post I read from this dude a while back was this drooling thank you to his girlfriend at the time for going with him to one of the twilight movies and going on and on about how awesome it was.
He probably noticed you liked the fan pages for Beverly Hills 90210 on facebook and Ethan Hawk and sought you out as a kindred spirit.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be worth keeping around just for the entertainment factor, if he doesn't post too often.

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Oh good! The Chicago police won't respond anymore if your car has been stolen or your house burglarized! Guess they can't be bothered with such nuances.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The dude loves Twilight.

It seems he hasn't yet updated FB to indicate that he's gone through gender reassignment surgery.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>He probably noticed you liked the fan pages for Beverly Hills 90210 on facebook and Ethan Hawk and sought you out as a kindred spirit.
Haha!

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't place any significance on Facebook. Having him as a FB friend does not negatively affect me, so there's no harm in leaving him. I won't accept requests from people I don't know, but if you're in, you're in. I've never unfriended anyone. Its not like I put anything confidential on there.
Yeah Right

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Ravens or 49ers?

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Yeah Right wrote:
Ravens or 49ers?
Niners

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Yeah Right wrote:
Ravens or 49ers?
Ravens. Go Ray Rice!

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I'll have it on for the commercials. I'll pay attention if the game gets interesting. I believe the 49ers will win, but I don't really care.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I would have had Rush out in round 1 or 2 nd Guns n Roses losing in the semi-finals to the Beatles, but the little engine that could is leading the final frame.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-v...

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

So I just had a long conversation with Jasper. He is dating. Overall it was an emotional but necessary conversation that didn't end badly, but I feel like total crap. Maybe on some weird level this will give me permission to let myself move on. I'm hoping.

“What's it to ya?”

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
So I just had a long conversation with Jasper. He is dating. Overall it was an emotional but necessary conversation that didn't end badly, but I feel like total crap. Maybe on some weird level this will give me permission to let myself move on. I'm hoping.
Oh! Come here. I'm gonna hug you.

“What's it to ya?”

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Go 9ers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,481 - 78,500 of97,458
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search