Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go again.
LIke no conservatives are running schools, and when they do, they're perfect.
There YOU go again. Every time I point out a fundamental flaw with your idealisms, you say "but but but, Republicans aren't perfect!" Number one, I never said they were, number two, nice solid argument you've got there.

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you don't label.
How is that labeling?

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
has everyone here seen Fight Club? A must-see movie, even for me, who won't watch violent movies or movies like Rocky (I hate physical fighting/boxing).
Nick hasn't seen it, so I am getting it from a coworker to watch Saturday night. Unless he drags me to the Hobbit.
Yep, I love that movie.

Really not enthused to see The Hobbit, at least until I can watch it at home. Can't stand the prospect of sitting in a theater for 3 hours for something that I may or may not enjoy.

I *did* go see Django Unchained, though. Almost 3 hours long, but did not disappoint.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Jess was posting about a while ago. They have the same thing at her boys' school. This is what liberalism gets you, people. Wake up.
This is what stupidity, over-reaction and fear of lawsuits gets you.

Got nothing to do with political parties, and I bet you even know that.

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I heard that Silver Linings Playbook was really good. I may go see that this weekend. Maybe by myself because A is back to leaving me hanging to wait and see what the boyfriend is doing, grrr....
Sam I Am

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that labeling?
TSTI.

The story mentioned nothing about politics. Nothing about the ACLU. Nothing about any involvement by any gun control advocacy group. But you determined that something you don't agree with must be the result of something you don't like and slapped a label on it so you can throw this one in the lap of the bad guys. There's no way it could be the result of a hyperreactive administration, or a response to hyperreactive parents or some other non-political basis. Nope, you'll just slap the ol' "liberal" label on it like you've done a hundred times before because it makes you feel safe and comfy. Heck, we should re-name the Regs forum "Mutt plays 'Is it liberal or is it good?'"

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
There YOU go again. Every time I point out a fundamental flaw with your idealisms, you say "but but but, Republicans aren't perfect!" Number one, I never said they were, number two, nice solid argument you've got there.
Nope, "every time" is not true.

And your every post that mentions liberals is a HUGE implication that you believe republicans are perfect. LIke if it were a republican running a school, the rules would make sense. Or Republicans don't cheat on their wives or taxes.

Your party is as full with flawed idiots as the democratic party.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in IL, he should know this already.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

http://todayentertainment.today.com/_news/201...

Whodathunk Willis would be the last man standing?

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Aw, thanks, icon clickers, but for yellow light bulbs, 4 green check marks, and 4 floaty things are a bit too much for me.

You like me, you really like me!

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
http://todayentertainment.toda y.com/_news/2013/01/16/1654642 2-conrad-bain-mr-drummond-on-d iffrent-strokes-has-died-at-89 ?lite
Whodathunk Willis would be the last man standing?
Whatchu talkin bout, Matilda?

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Look at this shyte!

These icon clicking f'ing losers, f'ing love me now!

That's right loser b1tches, you just needed to be given a few verbal b1tch smacks to come around. Kiss my ring! NOW!!!

Bwahahahaha!

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I'm not talking about flawed idiots as I agree they run rampant in both parties, I'm talking about the IDEALISMS of your party. THAT is what's flawed.

There was an assault weapons and high round magazine ban from 1994 to 2004. Do you know what? It had ZERO effect on gun violence. ZERO. Chicago had a hand gun ban until very recently and still saw an average of five hundred murders from shootings a year.

Strict gun laws and gun bans have been PROVEN ineffective. Yet whenever there's a shooting, you people shout "we need more gun control!" A knee jerk reaction, feel good legislation, that does absolutely NOTHING! NOTHING!

Please tell me where the sense is in that?

And does our president really think the American people are gonna lay down and allow our rights to be trampled? Does he?

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
Look at this shyte!
That's right loser b1tches, you just needed to be given a few verbal b1tch smacks to come around. Kiss my ring! NOW!!!
Bwahahahaha!
Would you get off the goddam icons already? It makes you sound juvenile.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
Look at this shyte!
Bwahahahaha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you get off the goddam icons already? It makes you sound juvenile.
Pfft! You're just jealous cause I'm getting all this love!

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
And does our president really think the American people are gonna lay down and allow our rights to be trampled? Does he?
Why not? Republicans have been asking women to let their right to decide what they can and cannot do with their bodies be trampled on for ages. I find that just as outrageous as you do this gun thing.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about flawed idiots as I agree they run rampant in both parties, I'm talking about the IDEALISMS of your party. THAT is what's flawed.
There was an assault weapons and high round magazine ban from 1994 to 2004. Do you know what? It had ZERO effect on gun violence. ZERO. Chicago had a hand gun ban until very recently and still saw an average of five hundred murders from shootings a year.
Strict gun laws and gun bans have been PROVEN ineffective. Yet whenever there's a shooting, you people shout "we need more gun control!" A knee jerk reaction, feel good legislation, that does absolutely NOTHING! NOTHING!
Please tell me where the sense is in that?
The thing that pi$ses me off is the moron is putting all his energy into a knee jerk reaction and is doing absolutely jack shyte about the impending debt ceiling.

No leadership on the issue ... no negotiating on the issue ... no compromise on the issue. Let's sit around a d' around and talk about feel good gun legislation and do nothing about the impending debt ceiling. Really smart man, he is, isn't he? He really has his priorities straight, doesn't he?

I hope the Republicans call his bluff and push forward a bill that only authorizes enough borrowing to pay for a limited number of programs and include in any such bill the specific programs that the money is to be spent on. For example, they can authorize additional debt to pay ONLY for SS and Medicare and certain programs of their choosing and direct that any such lending be used only for these programs. If Obama doesn't want to negotiate over spending cuts, they can force the spending cuts. Obama's only alternative in such an instance would be to hold EVERYONE HOSTAGE and not sign the bill and make everyone suffer.

The guy is the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on the American public and his recent spiel about how it was his naivety that caused him to refuse to vote for the debt ceiling when he was senator is only further proof of this.

His spiel is merely a smoke screen to cover for the fact that he was doing nothing more than political grandstanding when he voted against increasing the ceiling as a Senator, in the hopes that folks would think he was serious about debt and fiscal matters such as to pave the way to his presidency.

Fool me once, shame on you ... fool me twice, I'm the fool. At least he only fooled me once...

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Republicans have been asking women to let their right to decide what they can and cannot do with their bodies be trampled on for ages. I find that just as outrageous as you do this gun thing.
I see you are one of the uneducated voters. Roe v Wade has been upheld by a conservative-led Supreme Court now for 40 years. No Republican president during that time has attempted to overturn it. Contrary to popular liberal belief, Republicans are NOT demanding women give up rights to their own bodies. But I don't expect you're one to let facts get in the way of your beliefs that have been spoon-fed and brainwashed into you.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sick of this issue. A woman decides she doesn't want to make sacrifices and lose out on opportunities in life to raise a child or even be inconvenienced and give it up for adoption. So, she aborts it and is a f'ing hero to women of the world.

A man decides he doesn't want to raise a child with weekend p', but weekend p' decides she wants to keep it. So, he leaves them high and dry and he's a deadbeat, low life, and scum.

In both instances what motivates each of these people is the same thing, i.e. they don't want to limit their opportunities in their lives to raise a child or dedicate resources to a child they don't want, but only one is a f'ing hero, whereas the other is a loser.

Not only that, but isn't being forced to expend your blood sweat and tears to support a child for 18 years who you don't want in the first akin to being forced to do something with your body that you don't want to do?

I never understood why so many women are one party issue voters over abortion. Most of the women I know would never contemplate having an abortion, absent the most extreme circumstances, which explains why most of them aren't one issue voters. They actually think about other issues too and issues that are important to them and their families.

Why any woman who isn't a serial abortionist would vote exclusively for democrats so that 2% of women can have abortions annually, with half of them being complete f' ups who have had multiple abortions and use abortions like most people with a brain use birth control, is beyond my comprehension.

I think women should be allowed to have them, but it shouldn't be the deciding factor that it is for so many women, who are incapable of understanding that there are many other factors in politics other than who doesn't or does have a vagina and whether fetuses can be killed or not.

Furthermore, the issue has been settled by courts. It doesn't matter what some republicans want to do on the issue. It's just something democrats love to use to get some women all riled up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,661 - 77,680 of96,123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE