“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#78228 Jan 7, 2013
PEllen

Chicago, IL

#78229 Jan 7, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
Thanks Dog. Are you back from layoff yet?

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#78230 Jan 7, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Dog. Are you back from layoff yet?
Temporarily.

Still wanting to find a new job, though. Know of any leads?

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#78231 Jan 7, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo.
Vegetable soup.Pick out the carrots.
Plain tuna from the salad bar with some celery, onions, jardinaire and squeezed lemon.
Some grapes from home left over from Christmas dinner.
A lot of herb tea.
I am on day 4 of 14. I WILL do this.
Yeah, I gotta do something too. I ordered My Little Pony t-shirt for all of this Christmas and they arrived a little late (this Saturday) and when I tried mine on, it was a scooch too tight. And it's really cute and I have no intention of just leaving it in my dresser this summer, wishing I could wear it.

My first step is going to be no more sweets at lunch. I couldn't do your diet with my loathing of veg and most fruit. I think it's the sweets that are doing it to me because otherwise I don't eat *that* badly.
Sam I Am

Cedar Grove, TN

#78232 Jan 7, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And I support laws on stupid baby names.
We should start with names like "Guy" or "Bruce" or "Sally."
So the government should not be allowed to track your guns or tell you what kind you can have or tell you where you can smoke (with both issues having significant health and safety implications) but it should be allowed to tell you what you can name your own child?

Never let it be said you were ever held back by inconsistency.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#78233 Jan 7, 2013
RACE wrote:
He's a bitch, how is he supposed to act?
<quoted text>
When you're right, you're right. My bad.

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#78234 Jan 7, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
So the government should not be allowed to track your guns or tell you what kind you can have or tell you where you can smoke (with both issues having significant health and safety implications) but it should be allowed to tell you what you can name your own child?
No, just allowed to tell you what you CAN'T name your child. Didn't the government step in a few years back and took a baby from a white surpremacy couple for naming it Hitler? And talk about consistency, you're all about freedoms and letting people do what they want... unless it's about the rights of gun ownership, rights of religion, smoking and wearing seatbelts... Typical liberal hypocricy.
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#78235 Jan 7, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just allowed to tell you what you CAN'T name your child. Didn't the government step in a few years back and took a baby from a white surpremacy couple for naming it Hitler? And talk about consistency, you're all about freedoms and letting people do what they want... unless it's about the rights of gun ownership, rights of religion, smoking and wearing seatbelts... Typical liberal hypocricy.
You have no idea what I am about because you go no further than deducing a person's entire platform from their opinion on one issue.

There is no difference between telling someone what they can name their child and what they cannot, it's just a matter of which list is longer. You just made a distinction with no difference.
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#78236 Jan 7, 2013
Has anyone here seen Ralphie May? He is hilarious. We flew to Vegas last week and caught his show while we were there and he was a riot. If you can get him on Comedy Central you should.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#78237 Jan 7, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
Has anyone here seen Ralphie May? He is hilarious. We flew to Vegas last week and caught his show while we were there and he was a riot. If you can get him on Comedy Central you should.
Yeah, he was on Last Comic Standing and I've seen some of his other stuff. Very funny guy.

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#78238 Jan 7, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Never let it be said you were ever held back by inconsistency.
Are you denying you're a liberal? We've been over this before, you won't name ONE conservative ideal you support.
Sam I Am

Cedar Grove, TN

#78239 Jan 7, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you denying you're a liberal? We've been over this before, you won't name ONE conservative ideal you support.
Reconcile the point I made first - your inconsistency between the government not having a say re: guns and smoking but having a say re: names - then it'll be your turn and we'll move on to my political agenda.

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#78240 Jan 7, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Reconcile the point I made first - your inconsistency between the government not having a say re: guns and smoking but having a say re: names - then it'll be your turn and we'll move on to my political agenda.
I tried that already, remember? I asked how it's inconsistent for me but not for you? I'm not waiting for an answer because I know you can't explain your hypocrisy. Now, back to your political agenda...
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#78241 Jan 7, 2013
Hey, so an amazing show returns tomorrow night. Justified on FX. Timothy Oliphant stars, and it is an excellent show. My bf got me into it, I thought it would just be another tough guy show but it really is very well done. We are having a bunch of people over for the season premiere.
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#78242 Jan 7, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried that already, remember? I asked how it's inconsistent for me but not for you? I'm not waiting for an answer because I know you can't explain your hypocrisy. Now, back to your political agenda...
That's just about the answer I was expecting. Duck, dodge and deflect. If you're not going to play fair then back to your cancer research or whatever meaningful use you are making of your time off.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#78243 Jan 7, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just about the answer I was expecting. Duck, dodge and deflect. If you're not going to play fair then back to your cancer research or whatever meaningful use you are making of your time off.
You forgot "deny." :D

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#78244 Jan 7, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're continuing to dodge the question. I see right through your misdirection and trying to turn it back around on me.

And I spend my time off watching TV and drinking. Meaningful enough?

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

#78245 Jan 7, 2013
Well, I just discovered a wrap at Trader Joe's that just might derail my good intentions.

It's a whole wheat torilla (starts off good, right?) with turkey, stuffing, cranberries and cream cheese. It is so f*cking GOOD!
:(
Timmy

United States

#78246 Jan 7, 2013
This is for Race, an add on to the AR15 style gun that legally allows the user to fire 100 rounds in 7 seconds when using belt fed ammo. I am sure he will be saving up to get one.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2013/01/07/s...
Sam I Am

Chicago, IL

#78247 Jan 7, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And I spend my time off watching TV and drinking. Meaningful enough?
About what I expected. Thanks for pitching in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min rujualruhemo 1,154,299
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 2 hr Searcy 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Ottawau 181,860
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Silk 87
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News