“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#77924 Dec 30, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay! Another day and a half before my president makes sure my taxes go up about four grand a year! So glad we re elected this guy! I'm sure the next four years will bring nothing but prosperity and economic tranquility! Much like the last four years!
Considering the fact that you aren't working, I think you won't really have to worry about taxes.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#77926 Dec 30, 2012
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the fact that you aren't working, I think you won't really have to worry about taxes.
Hey, my unemployment check is taxable income!

West Palm Beach, FL

#77928 Dec 30, 2012
Well, my non-single friend is single now.

In other news, I did take a bath while on the phone with my waterproof case. That was pretty cool.
dahgts

Chicago, IL

#77929 Dec 30, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can thank Republican icon Reagan for that!!

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#77930 Dec 30, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
In other news, I did take a bath while on the phone with my waterproof case. That was pretty cool.
I don't believe you. Send me pics next time!

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#77931 Dec 30, 2012
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can thank Republican icon Reagan for that!!
Now we're blaming Reagan? Thought we were going "forward?"

West Palm Beach, FL

#77932 Dec 30, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you. Send me pics next time!
Haha! Okay... I have the reverse camera now.:)

I suck as a friend/wingman. I should have seen what was going on & stopped it last night.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#77933 Dec 30, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Okay... I have the reverse camera now.:)
I suck as a friend/wingman. I should have seen what was going on & stopped it last night.
Pictures can be photoshopped. I need Facetime chat.

West Palm Beach, FL

#77934 Dec 30, 2012
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Pictures can be photoshopped. I need Facetime chat.
I can do that now too! Loving my new toys. But still feeling like a shitty friend.
:(

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#77935 Dec 30, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I can do that now too! Loving my new toys. But still feeling like a shitty friend.
Don't feel too bad. I'm a shitty friend, lover, brother, AND son!(Thank God not a father!) Embrace your short-comings! It's liberating!
:)

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#77936 Dec 30, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what? There's toys involved?

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#77937 Dec 30, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to have a tax liability of 4K you would have to make something like 35K adjusted after deductions.

Also, admittedly I haven't really been keeping up with this, but I was under the impression that the tax increase was due to congress not wanting to raise taxes on the rich and wanting to raise them on the middle class. If that's accurate (and I'm not asking you...but people who actually look into facts, please feel free to enlighten me) then it's congress, not the president that is responsible.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#77938 Dec 30, 2012
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to have a tax liability of 4K you would have to make something like 35K adjusted after deductions.
Also, admittedly I haven't really been keeping up with this, but I was under the impression that the tax increase was due to congress not wanting to raise taxes on the rich and wanting to raise them on the middle class. If that's accurate (and I'm not asking you...but people who actually look into facts, please feel free to enlighten me) then it's congress, not the president that is responsible.
How dare I make more than 35K a year!...

An offer to raise taxes on those who make $1 million or more a year was refused by our president.

Should we "raise" taxes on the 50% who pay no income tax at all??... Nah

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#77939 Dec 30, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare I make more than 35K a year!...
An offer to raise taxes on those who make $1 million or more a year was refused by our president.
Should we "raise" taxes on the 50% who pay no income tax at all??... Nah
Yeah ok whatever you say. Too annoyed with real life stuff do play with you right now. However, FWIW, I was *just* listening to the news, and as per usual, you are misconstruing things. But, I'm done now. I'll spar with you another time.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#77940 Dec 31, 2012
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/30...

The republicans all need to be voted out of office if the dems don't give meaningful spending cuts and the republicans agree to any deal that averts the fiscal cliff:

"The biggest obstacle we face is that President Obama and Majority Leader Reid continue to insist on new taxes that will be used to find new spending, not for meaningful deficit reduction."

The dems keep saying they want compromise, but the only f'ing thing they offer is more spending in return for higher taxes. That's a compromise??

Wait until they have to raise the debt ceiling. Feet are gonna be held to the fire. I've been saying it for years ... obamacare will simply lead to bigger cuts in Medicare and SS or entitlements. Republicans are not going to allow democrats to just keep spending our nation into oblivion ... Thank FSM they have control of the house ... I can only imagine the reckless spending the fukctard dems would engage in if they controlled both houses. It would be a free for all.

There is only one party who cares about those who arent wards of the state and who fund this nation. The dems only give a f' about the low life bottom feeders who will take and take until there is nothing left.

West Palm Beach, FL

#77941 Dec 31, 2012
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, what? There's toys involved?
iPad and iPhone = toys.
Nice try. ;)
PEllen

Chicago, IL

#77942 Dec 31, 2012
Girls are up. Someone else do the links.

Happy New Year

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#77943 Dec 31, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we're blaming Reagan? Thought we were going "forward?"
Reagan signed into law the bill that allowed taxing unemployment benefits, back in the '80s.

West Palm Beach, FL

#77944 Dec 31, 2012

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#77945 Dec 31, 2012
Okay, I made two kinds of pound cake (two lemon w/lemon glaze, two chocoalte) yesterday and the lemon w/lemon glaze is to die for! I brought the chocolate in plain b/c it had to continue cooling after I went to bed, but the other chocolate one, I'll put either a raspberry/beaver anal gland glaze on it, or a vanilla glaze, and take one of each to the nYE party.

MIracle: My dishes are done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min sonicfilter 1,111,077
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 3 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 5 hr Kuuipo 11
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,741
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search