Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

"Marriage shall be for two legal adults who are unrelated to one another and who aren't married to anyone else."

Done.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Last day of work for the rest of the year!
Tonight drinking and log tv
tomorrow getting boat fixed (hopefully, finally)

Repeat until 12-21-2012, then grab guns and get ready for the end of the world!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

edogxxx wrote:
Last day for three weeks! My work girlfriend has been let go :(
Are you on layoff for 3 weeks? Bummer

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on layoff for 3 weeks? Bummer
The bummer is I'll only get unemployment for one week because I'll get paid for Christmas and new years!

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Alright, marriage should only be a concealment between a semi-auto handgun.

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
The bummer is I'll only get unemployment for one week because I'll get paid for Christmas and new years!
Unemployment?
Dam liberal.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

They re-open the mall today, it's been closed down since the shooting. Aside from weather and sports, it has been almost the only thing on the local news since it happened.
Today is my last day for the year with the young man I care for. His mom is off now until the seventh of January, so I get a full three weeks vacation.
May take the new house out for a test run and visit our friends in Seattle & Tacoma, as long as the weather holds to just cold and rainy.
Sam I Am

Cedar Grove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you, taking hand-outs like the very scumbags you so revile. Oh well, no one ever accused you of being consistent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I have two friends with kids age 2 in day care. One of the day care providers punishes the kids if they cry!

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I just re-read this. You put the bowl in the fridge, I first read it that you put a bowl in the freezer. I tried putting a cup in the fridge under where there's a hole leading from the freezer and all the water missed the cup. Maybe I just need a bigger receptacle. Although I really should just have a fridge that works right and this shouldn't be happening.
I put up with this for almost a year, just because I didn't feel like dealing with the landlord. Then my stove up and died and I *had* to call him. Got a new stove AND a new fridge out of it. j/s

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
"Marriage shall be for two legal adults who are unrelated to one another and who aren't married to anyone else."
Done.
Just because it's Friday and I'm in a mood....anthropologically speaking, we're all related to each other. j/s (',')

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you, taking hand-outs like the very scumbags you so revile. Oh well, no one ever accused you of being consistent.
Number one, I never said I revile scumbags who take handouts, number two, you bet your @zz I'm gonna take advantage of whatever I can get. I've been paying into the system for dam near twenty years.

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I have two friends with kids age 2 in day care. One of the day care providers punishes the kids if they cry!
That's effed up.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

NWmoon wrote:
They re-open the mall today, it's been closed down since the shooting. Aside from weather and sports, it has been almost the only thing on the local news since it happened.
Today is my last day for the year with the young man I care for. His mom is off now until the seventh of January, so I get a full three weeks vacation.
May take the new house out for a test run and visit our friends in Seattle & Tacoma, as long as the weather holds to just cold and rainy.
I think that sounds like a great idea!('.')

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been paying into the system for dam near twenty years.
Twenty years? Aren't you like 30? So you were a child in Dickensian London then?
Sam I Am

Cedar Grove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one, I never said I revile scumbags who take handouts, number two, you bet your @zz I'm gonna take advantage of whatever I can get. I've been paying into the system for dam near twenty years.
Oh, that's right, you've voiced support for tax-funded programs that support the jobless and disadvantaged. My apologies, I guess I had you confused with someone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I'd like to get my hands on that twatwaffle for a few hours, see how THEY like that.
Because I would SO give them a reason to cry, and then some.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty years? Aren't you like 30? So you were a child in Dickensian London then?
Last time I checked, workers do not pay into the unemployment funds, employers and governments do. Not employees.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I checked, workers do not pay into the unemployment funds, employers and governments do. Not employees.
Yeah, I knew that. Just him saying he's paid into "the system" (or anything for that matter) for 20 years struck me as odd given his age and everything. <shrug>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Mimi, we're all related, and we're all African!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Yeah 1,096,626
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min LRS 176,883
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,637
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 1 hr Fast guy 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr BigRabbit 68,860
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr Sinatra 291

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••