Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Does anyone think the Chiefs should have cancelled their game on Sunday?(I don't care either way, just am curious.)
Would RedHeadwGlasses LLC close up shop & turn away thousands of paying customers if Joe from Accounting killed himself before a big client event....and then still be on the hook to pay all the overhead related to the cancelled event and probably be obligated to issue refunds to people who could not come to the rescheduled event?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

The_Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>
Would RedHeadwGlasses LLC close up shop & turn away thousands of paying customers if Joe from Accounting killed himself before a big client event....and then still be on the hook to pay all the overhead related to the cancelled event and probably be obligated to issue refunds to people who could not come to the rescheduled event?
Hey, I was just asking. I'm amazed the coach went ahead and participated on Sunday. I think many would be too freaked out after watching a guy put a bullet in his own head in front of others.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Won't fly. The courts can't do anything that interferes with your right to procreate. Too many ways for that to go wrong.
Sterilzing the unfit was still around in the 60's I think.
Eugenics was big in Hitler's Germany.
I will tolerate serial inseminators to avoid going back to the Eugenics thing
I know, still. If we could think of a way that it wouldn't be abused. I guess anything could be abused, though.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I was just asking. I'm amazed the coach went ahead and participated on Sunday. I think many would be too freaked out after watching a guy put a bullet in his own head in front of others.
I know I would be freaked out.

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes the best way to get through things is to keep living.

Remember when we talked about Torrey Smith from the Ravens a couple of months ago? He found out that his brother had died in the middle of the night, went to see the family, but came back to play that night and had an amazing game.

The Chiefs won a game that they weren't expected to on Sunday and a lot of the motivation may have been to honor Jovan Belcher as a teammate and also to work through their grief.

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

PEllen wrote:
I will tolerate serial inseminators to avoid going back to the Eugenics thing
No, we can't prevent people from making babies but let's give illegals driver's licenses (for the purpose of getting insurance, of course) so they can take even more of Americans jobs.

It passed the State Senate, what do you think the chances of it being stopped in the House?

Would I be successful in demanding the AG arrest all those lawmakers for violating Federal law?

No need to worry about our jobs going to Mexico, let's just bring all of Mexico here and lower the standard of living for everybody! You know what such a successful and safe country Mexico is! Then the evil white man can know what it's like to be stuck on welfare!
Sam I Am

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I would be freaked out.
The description I read is that the general manager was talking to him for a bit while he was holding the gun, the player asked to see the coach and someone else, the general manager called them to come out, the player thanked them all, they all tried to calm him down, he turned and as he was walking away he put the gun to his head and shot himself. Just picturing that scenario gives me the chills.
Sam I Am

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we can't prevent people from making babies but let's give illegals driver's licenses (for the purpose of getting insurance, of course) so they can take even more of Americans jobs.
It passed the State Senate, what do you think the chances of it being stopped in the House?
Would I be successful in demanding the AG arrest all those lawmakers for violating Federal law?
No need to worry about our jobs going to Mexico, let's just bring all of Mexico here and lower the standard of living for everybody! You know what such a successful and safe country Mexico is! Then the evil white man can know what it's like to be stuck on welfare!
Hey, look everybody, it's Captain Misdirection!!

“I've been lurkin lo & hi”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Hey, I was just asking.
So was I

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, look everybody, it's Captain Misdirection!!
Just find it ironic that the feds will step in and prevent a state from ENFORCING federal law, but won't step in and prevent a state from VIOLATING federal law.

Can't imagine why some people are losing trust and faith in our government! They must be whack jobs!
overheard

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

"quaint"

The area between a gal's goal and her penalty box.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mimi, have you seen the car commercial featuring "Fly by Night"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

The_Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>So was I
Fair enough.

And you raised a lot of good points, I obviously hadn't thought about it that much.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

About the guy who fathered 9 kids....
Why not just order the women who he impregnates to have abortions?

If a judge has to stay out of a womans pants, then he should keep his rebublican hands out of a mans pants.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

RACE wrote:
About the guy who fathered 9 kids....
Why not just order the women who he impregnates to have abortions?
If a judge has to stay out of a womans pants, then he should keep his rebublican hands out of a mans pants.
What makes you think there is only one women he impregnated? Since it's about missing child support payments, it's way beyond pregnancies when they find out. They're already born. Now I wonder how many women he has children with.

And yes, it is both parent's problem.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Found it:

"Corey Curtis, of Racine, fathered nine children with six different women and owes $90,000 in back child support.
The 44-year-old was sentenced for skipping out on the bill, but was cut a break so long as he can stop making babies..."

So 6 different women.
Sam I Am

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Toj wrote:
Found it:
"Corey Curtis, of Racine, fathered nine children with six different women and owes $90,000 in back child support.
The 44-year-old was sentenced for skipping out on the bill, but was cut a break so long as he can stop making babies..."
So 6 different women.
Wait, does he play in the NBA?

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, does he play in the NBA?
Ha!
Sam I Am

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Amy and Abby are posted, you lazy scumbags.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,781 - 75,800 of97,435
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,072,030
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,146
Blood on the Fourth of July 31 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 58 min Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search