“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#76785 Dec 4, 2012
PEllen wrote:
I will tolerate serial inseminators to avoid going back to the Eugenics thing
No, we can't prevent people from making babies but let's give illegals driver's licenses (for the purpose of getting insurance, of course) so they can take even more of Americans jobs.

It passed the State Senate, what do you think the chances of it being stopped in the House?

Would I be successful in demanding the AG arrest all those lawmakers for violating Federal law?

No need to worry about our jobs going to Mexico, let's just bring all of Mexico here and lower the standard of living for everybody! You know what such a successful and safe country Mexico is! Then the evil white man can know what it's like to be stuck on welfare!
Sam I Am

Cedar Grove, TN

#76786 Dec 4, 2012
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I would be freaked out.
The description I read is that the general manager was talking to him for a bit while he was holding the gun, the player asked to see the coach and someone else, the general manager called them to come out, the player thanked them all, they all tried to calm him down, he turned and as he was walking away he put the gun to his head and shot himself. Just picturing that scenario gives me the chills.
Sam I Am

Cedar Grove, TN

#76787 Dec 4, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we can't prevent people from making babies but let's give illegals driver's licenses (for the purpose of getting insurance, of course) so they can take even more of Americans jobs.
It passed the State Senate, what do you think the chances of it being stopped in the House?
Would I be successful in demanding the AG arrest all those lawmakers for violating Federal law?
No need to worry about our jobs going to Mexico, let's just bring all of Mexico here and lower the standard of living for everybody! You know what such a successful and safe country Mexico is! Then the evil white man can know what it's like to be stuck on welfare!
Hey, look everybody, it's Captain Misdirection!!

“I've been lurkin lo & hi”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#76788 Dec 4, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Hey, I was just asking.
So was I

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#76789 Dec 4, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, look everybody, it's Captain Misdirection!!
Just find it ironic that the feds will step in and prevent a state from ENFORCING federal law, but won't step in and prevent a state from VIOLATING federal law.

Can't imagine why some people are losing trust and faith in our government! They must be whack jobs!
overheard

Schaumburg, IL

#76790 Dec 4, 2012
"quaint"

The area between a gal's goal and her penalty box.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#76791 Dec 4, 2012
Mimi, have you seen the car commercial featuring "Fly by Night"?

Location hidden

#76792 Dec 4, 2012
The_Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>So was I
Fair enough.

And you raised a lot of good points, I obviously hadn't thought about it that much.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#76793 Dec 5, 2012
About the guy who fathered 9 kids....
Why not just order the women who he impregnates to have abortions?

If a judge has to stay out of a womans pants, then he should keep his rebublican hands out of a mans pants.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#76794 Dec 5, 2012
RACE wrote:
About the guy who fathered 9 kids....
Why not just order the women who he impregnates to have abortions?
If a judge has to stay out of a womans pants, then he should keep his rebublican hands out of a mans pants.
What makes you think there is only one women he impregnated? Since it's about missing child support payments, it's way beyond pregnancies when they find out. They're already born. Now I wonder how many women he has children with.

And yes, it is both parent's problem.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#76795 Dec 5, 2012
Found it:

"Corey Curtis, of Racine, fathered nine children with six different women and owes $90,000 in back child support.
The 44-year-old was sentenced for skipping out on the bill, but was cut a break so long as he can stop making babies..."

So 6 different women.
Sam I Am

Cedar Grove, TN

#76796 Dec 5, 2012
Toj wrote:
Found it:
"Corey Curtis, of Racine, fathered nine children with six different women and owes $90,000 in back child support.
The 44-year-old was sentenced for skipping out on the bill, but was cut a break so long as he can stop making babies..."
So 6 different women.
Wait, does he play in the NBA?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#76797 Dec 5, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, does he play in the NBA?
Ha!
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#76798 Dec 5, 2012
Amy and Abby are posted, you lazy scumbags.

Neda, stay with me!

#76799 Dec 5, 2012
Your missing my point.
If a judge can order a man not to reproduce, then women should not be allowed to either. Any women he impregnates should be forced to terminate the pregnancy because the man will not be able to pay child support, so conception should never have occurred.
Toj wrote:
Found it:
So 6 different women.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#76800 Dec 5, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
Amy and Abby are posted, you lazy scumbags.
Love you too, sunshine!

;)

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#76801 Dec 5, 2012
In my defense, I've been *working* all morning and just got here. You know, my paying job?
;)

Location hidden

#76802 Dec 5, 2012
RACE wrote:
Your missing my point.
If a judge can order a man not to reproduce, then women should not be allowed to either. Any women he impregnates should be forced to terminate the pregnancy because the man will not be able to pay child support, so conception should never have occurred.
<quoted text>
ITA.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#76803 Dec 5, 2012
RACE wrote:
Your missing my point.
<quoted text>
I think all of us agreed that you really can't do that to a man either, but that the message to the man was a good one. Don't have any kids you cannot afford.

Plus, who says this man is honest to all the women (or vice versa)? Child support is suppose to be about half of the expense of the child, something a lot of men don't consider when they don't pay their child support. They feel like they're paying the baby mommy.

Neda, stay with me!

#76804 Dec 5, 2012
Hey, I am just too damn lazy, or as sam would say, my drinking is more important than cognizant thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,129,792
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min loose cannon 179,693
Abby 10-30 10 min edogxxx 31
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,687
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr gimpyolman 50,791
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 47,611
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 2 hr AintItThe truth 13

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:30PM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]