Topix Chitown Regulars

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#76794 Dec 5, 2012
RACE wrote:
About the guy who fathered 9 kids....
Why not just order the women who he impregnates to have abortions?
If a judge has to stay out of a womans pants, then he should keep his rebublican hands out of a mans pants.
What makes you think there is only one women he impregnated? Since it's about missing child support payments, it's way beyond pregnancies when they find out. They're already born. Now I wonder how many women he has children with.

And yes, it is both parent's problem.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#76795 Dec 5, 2012
Found it:

"Corey Curtis, of Racine, fathered nine children with six different women and owes $90,000 in back child support.
The 44-year-old was sentenced for skipping out on the bill, but was cut a break so long as he can stop making babies..."

So 6 different women.
Sam I Am

Cedar Grove, TN

#76796 Dec 5, 2012
Toj wrote:
Found it:
"Corey Curtis, of Racine, fathered nine children with six different women and owes $90,000 in back child support.
The 44-year-old was sentenced for skipping out on the bill, but was cut a break so long as he can stop making babies..."
So 6 different women.
Wait, does he play in the NBA?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#76797 Dec 5, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, does he play in the NBA?
Ha!
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#76798 Dec 5, 2012
Amy and Abby are posted, you lazy scumbags.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#76799 Dec 5, 2012
Your missing my point.
If a judge can order a man not to reproduce, then women should not be allowed to either. Any women he impregnates should be forced to terminate the pregnancy because the man will not be able to pay child support, so conception should never have occurred.
Toj wrote:
Found it:
"Corey Curtis, of Racine, fathered nine children with six different women and owes $90,000 in back child support.
The 44-year-old was sentenced for skipping out on the bill, but was cut a break so long as he can stop making babies..."
So 6 different women.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#76800 Dec 5, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
Amy and Abby are posted, you lazy scumbags.
Love you too, sunshine!

;)

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#76801 Dec 5, 2012
In my defense, I've been *working* all morning and just got here. You know, my paying job?
;)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#76802 Dec 5, 2012
RACE wrote:
Your missing my point.
If a judge can order a man not to reproduce, then women should not be allowed to either. Any women he impregnates should be forced to terminate the pregnancy because the man will not be able to pay child support, so conception should never have occurred.
<quoted text>
ITA.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#76803 Dec 5, 2012
RACE wrote:
Your missing my point.
If a judge can order a man not to reproduce, then women should not be allowed to either. Any women he impregnates should be forced to terminate the pregnancy because the man will not be able to pay child support, so conception should never have occurred.
<quoted text>
I think all of us agreed that you really can't do that to a man either, but that the message to the man was a good one. Don't have any kids you cannot afford.

Plus, who says this man is honest to all the women (or vice versa)? Child support is suppose to be about half of the expense of the child, something a lot of men don't consider when they don't pay their child support. They feel like they're paying the baby mommy.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#76804 Dec 5, 2012
Hey, I am just too damn lazy, or as sam would say, my drinking is more important than cognizant thinking.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#76805 Dec 5, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
Amy and Abby are posted, you lazy scumbags.
Thanks, Sam. Edog has been falling down on the job.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#76806 Dec 5, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
Amy and Abby are posted, you lazy scumbags.
Next time don't make me wait so long, beyatch!

:P

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

#76807 Dec 5, 2012
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Sam. Edog has been falling down on the job.
That's because it's been outsourced for cheaper labor!

“bELieve”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#76808 Dec 5, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
Amy and Abby are posted, you lazy scumbags.
Sorry, I was at a meeting this morning. Chairman is trying to talk me into filling in for a vacancy in our ward council seat if the councilman resigns. Problem is that the seat is up for re-election next year, which means that I would have to run in the primary in June and someone from our party has already announced his intention to run. Do I want to get involved in this? I don't have a lot of money to finance my own campaign, so I would have to do a lot of fundraising.

My husband has said that he would support whatever I want to do (which is more than he said when this was brought up 2 years ago). Still, I'm not sure yet.
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#76809 Dec 5, 2012
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Sam. Edog has been falling down on the job.
So many things to say....
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#76810 Dec 5, 2012
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I was at a meeting this morning. Chairman is trying to talk me into filling in for a vacancy in our ward council seat if the councilman resigns. Problem is that the seat is up for re-election next year, which means that I would have to run in the primary in June and someone from our party has already announced his intention to run. Do I want to get involved in this? I don't have a lot of money to finance my own campaign, so I would have to do a lot of fundraising.
My husband has said that he would support whatever I want to do (which is more than he said when this was brought up 2 years ago). Still, I'm not sure yet.
Make Topix your campaign! Grassssssroots! Grasssssroots!

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#76811 Dec 5, 2012
Jess in NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I was at a meeting this morning. Chairman is trying to talk me into filling in for a vacancy in our ward council seat if the councilman resigns. Problem is that the seat is up for re-election next year, which means that I would have to run in the primary in June and someone from our party has already announced his intention to run. Do I want to get involved in this? I don't have a lot of money to finance my own campaign, so I would have to do a lot of fundraising.
My husband has said that he would support whatever I want to do (which is more than he said when this was brought up 2 years ago). Still, I'm not sure yet.
There's a lot of exciting things involved in that. You have the kids as well. A lot to think about.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#76812 Dec 5, 2012
great idea, but that would expose her true identity.
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Make Topix your campaign! Grassssssroots! Grasssssroots!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#76813 Dec 5, 2012
Race, I had to get into an argument with an anti-gun friend here at work. She was using the Chiefs player shooting as a "we need more gun control in this country" rant. Sigh. we have LOTS of gun control. I firmly believe the "when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns" saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 197,119
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Incognito4Ever 1,278,293
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Mothra 54,601
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 5 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 6 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Kim K has such a large azz, it turns me OFF. 6 hr Condoms unnecessary 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr 40ish 6,443
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages