Comments
75,661 - 75,680 of 97,980 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Mar 09

Boynton Beach, FL

#76664 Nov 30, 2012
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? You didn't even share with us.:)
In spirit I did!
:)

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#76665 Dec 1, 2012
How is either of those an example of me "Wielding" The full use of the law against someone else?

No cigar yet.
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
The examples are all through this forum. Heck, look at your own posts. "The law says I can have a gun and I'm gonna have me a gun, dammit." And in other situations you have basically stated that you don't care what the law says, you're gonna do what you feel is right.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#76666 Dec 1, 2012
Sub,
That man from Minnesota is the new posterboy for irresponsible gun ownership.

Neda, stay with me!

#76667 Dec 1, 2012
And besides sam, we already covered that EVERYBODY chooses which laws they will or will not follow, everything from jay walking to speeding, to right on red and who goes first at a 4way stop, on up to self defense. So if you're going to call me a hypocrite look in the mirror and say it to yourself.

Neda, stay with me!

#76668 Dec 1, 2012
You shared your spirits in spirit?
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
In spirit I did!
:)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#76669 Dec 1, 2012
Civilized society finds his inaction following the fatal shootings to be contemptible.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#76670 Dec 1, 2012

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#76671 Dec 1, 2012

Neda, stay with me!

#76672 Dec 1, 2012
Why? They will be just as dead later as they are now.
loose cannon wrote:
Civilized society finds his inaction following the fatal shootings to be contemptible.

Boynton Beach, FL

#76673 Dec 1, 2012
RACE wrote:
You shared your spirits in spirit?
<quoted text>
Yes. I should have shared them in person though... did not feel good this morning. But I worked it off, my friend P and I got a LOT of stuff moved over today. We packed her SUV to the gills and only two boxes - out of 20!- didn't make it. We also took the largest and most fragile pictures from my walls (those went in my car).

My friend A met us at the new place and helped unload and then we had lunch. Boyfriend called at least three times during this, I lost track. He was mad at her because she'd already missed a couple of calls from him today and he hates it when she doesn't answer her phone. Lame excuses like being asleep, walking the dog in the rain, or having her hands full of boxes don't fly with him.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#76674 Dec 1, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I should have shared them in person though... did not feel good this morning. But I worked it off, my friend P and I got a LOT of stuff moved over today. We packed her SUV to the gills and only two boxes - out of 20!- didn't make it. We also took the largest and most fragile pictures from my walls (those went in my car).
My friend A met us at the new place and helped unload and then we had lunch. Boyfriend called at least three times during this, I lost track. He was mad at her because she'd already missed a couple of calls from him today and he hates it when she doesn't answer her phone. Lame excuses like being asleep, walking the dog in the rain, or having her hands full of boxes don't fly with him.
That boy is highly insecure. Any idea what his last girlfriend was like or is she in Peru?

Has A met his family?

Boynton Beach, FL

#76675 Dec 1, 2012
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>That boy is highly insecure. Any idea what his last girlfriend was like or is she in Peru?
Has A met his family?
His last girlfriend was EIGHT years ago so yeah, she must be in Peru. So's his family so A has not met them.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#76676 Dec 1, 2012
Her boyfriend is annoying ME and I won't even ever meet the dickhead.

Leaving in an hour or so for my company holiday party. Exciting! can't wait to see who the MVP is for 2012!(Hint: It ain't me!)

Boynton Beach, FL

#76677 Dec 1, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Her boyfriend is annoying ME and I won't even ever meet the dickhead.
Leaving in an hour or so for my company holiday party. Exciting! can't wait to see who the MVP is for 2012!(Hint: It ain't me!)
HA! Come visit me, I'm sure I can arrange it. Oh, wait, no... it'll get rescheduled 9 times and you'll be back in MN by the time he drags ass up here again.

You guys have an annual MVP? That's pretty cool. Does the title come with cash?

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#76678 Dec 1, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
it'll get rescheduled 9 times and you'll be back in MN by the time he drags ass up here again.
What Angela said. Dude's annoying ME too. Sounds like a total douchebag tard.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#76679 Dec 1, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your friend starts to value herself more and gets rid of this guy.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#76680 Dec 1, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Come visit me, I'm sure I can arrange it. Oh, wait, no... it'll get rescheduled 9 times and you'll be back in MN by the time he drags ass up here again.
You guys have an annual MVP? That's pretty cool. Does the title come with cash?
Yes, an annual thing. I think the bonus is $1500? The monthly one gets $100 or $150, I forget which. Plus, a nice plaque goes up in the office, AND a mailing goes out to all our clients, and theyh include the winner's former professors and mentors from college.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#76681 Dec 1, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, an annual thing. I think the bonus is $1500? The monthly one gets $100 or $150, I forget which. Plus, a nice plaque goes up in the office, AND a mailing goes out to all our clients, and theyh include the winner's former professors and mentors from college.
Nice.

Boynton Beach, FL

#76682 Dec 2, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
What mimi said: nice!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#76683 Dec 2, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldnít have known that things were going to turn out as they did. If that person had turned their life around, you would have thought it a good thing that you didnít.
Yeah, I might have. Might have just thought he's dammmm lucky I didn't blow his flippin' head off when I should have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Donnie 1,101,669
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min observer 49,511
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min LRS 177,531
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 53 min YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search