“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#76523 Nov 29, 2012
More proof your a male.
If what you think about would give me wood means your either a guy yourself or your a lezbo. Cause thinking about grabbing a mans tool in no way arouses me.
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't "jerk off," I pet the kitty. And if I described what I think about you'd probably be embarrassed to stand up for about an hour.

Neda, stay with me!

#76524 Nov 29, 2012
Sam dont care, she will cap anyone.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver bullets are for werewolves.

“No. 1 Stunna”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#76525 Nov 29, 2012
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care if you agree with me that shooting a person incapacitated is murder.
I can ACTUALLY see how folks might have a problem with that, but Sam and you having a problem with him making it look like he's not home and hiding in his basement to catch them in the act is just sofa king bleeding heart it makes me want to vomit.

If he had made it look like he wasn't home and just put a slug in their heads as they walked down the stairs, I would have thought he should get a medal for removing two low life's from the face of the earth.

I mean, let's put it this way. Let's say instead of these intruders being two unarmed kids, let's say they were heavily armed grown men. And let's say that this man, after being robbed by them, made it look like he wasn't home, hid in his basement, and then put a slug in their heads as they came down to the basement. Would your heart bleed for them?

If not, I dunno why you and Sam are going on and on and on about how he hid in his basement. Remember, he didn't know it was two unarmed teens who were going to be robbing him and he shouldn't have to take chances and hope for the best when someone breaks into his home.

Neda, stay with me!

#76526 Nov 29, 2012
But sam says that if you yell "BOO" really loud, they will pee their pants and run away, never to darken you door again. Nope, they wont ever return and catch you when you really are sleeping and club you like a baby seal, just wont happen.

(Puts on rose glasses....La-la-la!! Scone?)
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can ACTUALLY see how folks might have a problem with that, but Sam and you having a problem with him making it look like he's not home and hiding in his basement to catch them in the act is just sofa king bleeding heart it makes me want to vomit.
If he had made it look like he wasn't home and just put a slug in their heads as they walked down the stairs, I would have thought he should get a medal for removing two low life's from the face of the earth.
I mean, let's put it this way. Let's say instead of these intruders being two unarmed kids, let's say they were heavily armed grown men. And let's say that this man, after being robbed by them, made it look like he wasn't home, hid in his basement, and then put a slug in their heads as they came down to the basement. Would your heart bleed for them?
If not, I dunno why you and Sam are going on and on and on about how he hid in his basement. Remember, he didn't know it was two unarmed teens who were going to be robbing him and he shouldn't have to take chances and hope for the best when someone breaks into his home.
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#76527 Nov 29, 2012
RACE wrote:
More proof your a male.
If what you think about would give me wood means your either a guy yourself or your a lezbo. Cause thinking about grabbing a mans tool in no way arouses me.
<quoted text>
Nope, it just means you have a very limited imagination. I'm not a "lezbo" but I am not averse to a little female attention.
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#76528 Nov 29, 2012
RACE wrote:
Sam dont care, she will cap anyone.
<quoted text>
Darn straight. Any excuse to pop a cap in someone's butt. Any day I don't get to spray some lead is a bad day.

Neda, stay with me!

#76529 Nov 29, 2012
Isnt the definition of being a homosexual defined as engaging in sexual acts with a person of the same sex as yourself?

So, unless you are sporting both sets of equipment, your a lezbo.
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it just means you have a very limited imagination. I'm not a "lezbo" but I am not averse to a little female attention.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#76530 Nov 29, 2012
RACE wrote:
Isnt the definition of being a homosexual defined as engaging in sexual acts with a person of the same sex as yourself?
<quoted text>
Didn't we have this argument/debate with edog a couple of years ago?

“No. 1 Stunna”

Location hidden

#76531 Nov 29, 2012
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Man law says, that's only true for guys.

Don't be calling bi chicks lezbos. Then they will get all self-conscious. Bisexuality should be encouraged in women. Nothing beats chicks in twos, unless there are more than two. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Sam I Am

Cedar Grove, TN

#76532 Nov 29, 2012
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, dum dum, think. Turn off the TV, sit down, focus and think. If you are going to insist on categorizing everything, then at least be accurate. Lesbian and homosexual both involve an orientation to only the same sex. Bisexual means open to both sexes. I shouldn't have to spell that out, but apparently I do. I derive 99% of my enjoyment from men. I do so with consistent enthusiasm and vigor. The remaining 1% consists of an accasional kiss or a little petting. And threesomes (the "good kind" as most men refer to it) are a part of my fantasy repertoire. If you deem that sufficient to toss me in the bi bin, that don't make no never mind to me. Of course, most guys I know would spend less energy labeling and more conceptualizing....

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#76533 Nov 29, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man law says, that's only true for guys.
Don't be calling bi chicks lezbos. Then they will get all self-conscious. Bisexuality should be encouraged in women. Nothing beats chicks in twos, unless there are more than two. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
The juxtaposition between this post and your homey Christmas scene avatar pic is amusing to me.
:)

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#76534 Nov 29, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
I derive 99% of my enjoyment from men. I do so with consistent enthusiasm and vigor. The remaining 1% consists of an accasional kiss or a little petting. And threesomes (the "good kind" as most men refer to it) are a part of my fantasy repertoire. If you deem that sufficient to toss me in the bi bin, that don't make no never mind to me. Of course, most guys I know would spend less energy labeling and more conceptualizing....
Sounds good to me! Come on over and bring a friend!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#76535 Nov 29, 2012
Several years ago, I had a similar situation leading up to the shootings. My house in rural Minnesota (different town) had been broken into while I was gone, and several months later, there was evidence that someone had been back, but hadn't broken in yet. So I hid my car and stayed up all night a few nights. The fourth night, some maggot broke my sliding glass door, across the room from where I was waiting. I told him to stay very very still since my 9mm was nervous around strangers. Unlike this guy, I didn't shoot him...sadly. I called the cops. You know what happened? He paid a fine...again. He hadn't actually removed anything and we couldn't prove that he intented to, so he was charged with burglary 3rd degree, reduced to burglary 4th degree - a misdemeanor. My insurance company paid for a little less than half the cost of the door, with me paying for the rest. He never even made restitution for that.

But thank goodness he lived. Like all of them, he was a great kid, just getting his life turned around. At least, that's what all his family members said a few years later, when he moved to the Cities, broke into some woman's house, and raped and killed her before robbing the place.

Had I shot him when he first entered, I would not have walked over and shot him again, in the face. But then again, I wouldn't have had to. I am a very good shot. If there ever is a next time, I will dial AFTER I fire.

“No. 1 Stunna”

Location hidden

#76536 Nov 29, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
The juxtaposition between this post and your homey Christmas scene avatar pic is amusing to me.
:)
Bambi and I are both officially on the naughty list.

“No. 1 Stunna”

Location hidden

#76537 Nov 29, 2012
Sgt__Smith wrote:
Several years ago, I had a similar situation leading up to the shootings. My house in rural Minnesota (different town) had been broken into while I was gone, and several months later, there was evidence that someone had been back, but hadn't broken in yet. So I hid my car and stayed up all night a few nights. The fourth night, some maggot broke my sliding glass door, across the room from where I was waiting. I told him to stay very very still since my 9mm was nervous around strangers. Unlike this guy, I didn't shoot him...sadly. I called the cops. You know what happened? He paid a fine...again. He hadn't actually removed anything and we couldn't prove that he intented to, so he was charged with burglary 3rd degree, reduced to burglary 4th degree - a misdemeanor. My insurance company paid for a little less than half the cost of the door, with me paying for the rest. He never even made restitution for that.
But thank goodness he lived. Like all of them, he was a great kid, just getting his life turned around. At least, that's what all his family members said a few years later, when he moved to the Cities, broke into some woman's house, and raped and killed her before robbing the place.
Had I shot him when he first entered, I would not have walked over and shot him again, in the face. But then again, I wouldn't have had to. I am a very good shot. If there ever is a next time, I will dial AFTER I fire.
Hear, hear.

Chances are those kids would have moved on to far worst things as well. That guy did the world a favor, IMO.

Location hidden

#76538 Nov 29, 2012
Sgt__Smith wrote:
From waht I've read and been told, in gun classes (like to get your conceal-carry permit), you're told to empty the chamber. You don't shoot once, you shoot it all.

Location hidden

#76539 Nov 29, 2012
I feel this way:

You can say "what if they were big men with guns" or present other potential scenarios all you want. But they WEREN'T Big men with guns. They DIDN'T present a threat after he first took each one down. They DON'T deserve to die for being stupid teens looking for drugs and money to buy drugs. Yes, that's the riskt hey took for breaking in, and if he'd met them at the bedroom door in the room they broke into and blasted them away then and there, then called the cops, I'd e on his side.

He did something wrong, he knewit, and he proscratinated calling the cops because he knew his hours as a free man were severely shortened.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#76540 Nov 29, 2012
That's right, Red.
That man is no hero and he will now have to pay the piper for what started out as a petty burglary.
His crimes are far worse than breaking and entering or even the theft of a few worthless trinkets.

I can be a pretty cold individual too sometimes, j/k, but it turned my stomache when I read what he did to them in cold blood.
I bet he's seething with hatred.
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#76541 Nov 29, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I feel this way:
You can say "what if they were big men with guns" or present other potential scenarios all you want. But they WEREN'T Big men with guns. They DIDN'T present a threat after he first took each one down. They DON'T deserve to die for being stupid teens looking for drugs and money to buy drugs. Yes, that's the riskt hey took for breaking in, and if he'd met them at the bedroom door in the room they broke into and blasted them away then and there, then called the cops, I'd e on his side.
He did something wrong, he knewit, and he proscratinated calling the cops because he knew his hours as a free man were severely shortened.
I can get on board with that.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#76542 Nov 29, 2012
So let's focus on me for a while shall we?

I told you guys about my sister and her POS husband right? Ok, about a month ago she called me and told me that she's had him put in jail. Domestic violence, false imprisonment (wouldn't let her out of the house), and terrorist threats (to the cops). He ended up getting a year in the county jail...out in 6 months.

She now has an opportunity to get the hell away from him/that area, but she hooks up with some "ex" biker (think Hells Angels) and moves in with him with her 12 year old, while her 19 year old is hanging out with his little gang banger wannabe friends.

So now she calls me and says she wants to come up here, blah, blah, blah. Finally I said "so you want me to find you an apartment then right?" Like I don't have enough to do right now... She said "yes."

No money, no job, nothing and she thinks *I* can (or will expend the energy to) secure her an apartment. THEN she says "well is Shawna still staying with you, and I'm like yeah and Samantha (Shawna's daughter) too. I don't have room and my landlord is on my ass (he's not) about people living with me anyway, and I don't have room.

STILL she says "well maybe we can stay with you for a *couple* of days, just to get on our feet." Dude, did she not hear me say no like 5 times?

Here's the thing. She doesn't know my address (yay) on purpose because I am literally afraid of her uber violent, irrational POS husband and I do not trust her to not let him know it. I don't even want her here even one single time because if she comes up here, he will be up here as soon as he gets out. He has a history, he is easy to predict and while my life might not be exactly peaceful and un-stressful, it's a damn sight better than it is with them screwing up my Zen.

Oh and she was strung out while I was talking to her. Don't *think* she was tweeking, didn't sound like it, just strung out. Don't know if this is supposed to include the biker (and his kid).

Also two weeks ago she called and asked me to turn on the gas for them (I refused) because neither can get it in their name and CPS had been there and threatened them with taking the kids away if they didn't get heat.

Sooooo if you hear that I died, it's just me faking it.:D

Ok.../rant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Learn to Read 179,210
EBOLA as Obama claims 35 min barbosa 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Frijoles 69,930
Dozens of doctors and nurses have died fighting... 46 min barbosa 2
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr NOTAssaultRifle 2
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr Ramrod Jocko 15
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr harmonious 1,124,276
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance