|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Awful human beings. Did you hear what the dad said? Something like "She's less of a priority now that I've re-married." or some such nonsense. Doesn't sound like she was *ever* a priority.
The heroin one was just a spoiled manchild. No traumatic events, just given a lot of freedom and not a lot of rules early on. He was dating--get this--a drug and alcohol counselor. She thought she could *fix* him, and she was the one who actually called Intervention to get him on the show, but *she* ended up doing heroin and going to treatment.
Seriously? That's ridiculous.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Don't worry dummy judger, you won't have to wear your diminutive tinfoil hat for long, cause the world is going to end next month.

I don't know how it will end, but I suspect that since black men are living to long and the evil white men in congress just decided that the only way to stop them from living so long is to destroy the world.

The Mayans figured this out years ago, but you knew all this already ... didn't ya. Heck you are probably posting safely from your bunker. HOw's the WiFi, in that thing, anyway?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's absolutely absurd to suggest that the average life span of black men going up is what motivated them to suggest raising it. That's bat shyte crazy talk.
She needs to stop going on the black panthers website.
Right. And we never let black men die of complications of syphillus, and we never let them transmit it unknowingly to their partners and children.

Why do you think our government doesn't do what other governments do?

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And we never let black men die of complications of syphillus, and we never let them transmit it unknowingly to their partners and children.
Our government also had sailors, most of whom where white, scrub down radioactive boats after the bikini atoll testings. This was after they saw what radiation did to the Japanese. They did this not for science (which doesn't make it right ... not saying that) but only because our government had it out for white sailors, rite?

Suggesting that the fact that the black male average life expectancy rose is what motivated Romney and Ryan to want to raise the eligibility age is nucking futs.

I've disagreed with many things, but I've never thought you unreasonable that I can recall ... I've always chalked it up to reasonable minds can disagree about many things. However, with this, you are jumping to wild conclusions. You remind me of the ancient aliens guy who says that the pyramids were built buy aliens because of some goofy convoluted mathematical analogies (the number of stairs in the pyramid, divided by the number of stones in the pyramid equals 10,000 therefore it necessarily means that aliens built the pyramids).

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I can only imagine if black men had to clean those ships. We'd still be hearing about it.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Furthermore, Angela just because of their were long running syphilis experiments done on blacks doesn't mean that every harebrained conspiracy theory against blacks is true.

Have you ever watch the show "dark matters" on the science channel ... guess what awful experiments were done on white people too. The only difference being that white people generally don't internalize every bad thing that has ever happens to any white person and act like it happened to them, even if it happened more than a hundred years ago, and act like a collective group of victims, even when as individuals they haven't been victims.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Oh please. You sound pretty racist. But you don't realize that.

It's not that blacks are acting like victims. it's that they have LOTS of reason to mistrust the government. The proven ways our government has stabbed them in the back for so long, and in so many ways, just makes them more willing to believe it's happening even when it's not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Look. The *leaders* of the GOP are racist women-haters. Your party's platform makes that clear. Put these men into political power and they'll do whatever they want, to whomever they want. They've been doing it for a long time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

FTR, I have not judged any posts here.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Oh what am I missing here today?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Sounds to my that you are say that blacks do see themselves as victims even when they are not. Which is exactly what sub said.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
It's not that blacks are acting like victims....
just makes them more willing to believe it's happening even when it's not.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Well, I exposed myself earlier (you would have been impressed), Sub is calling Red a tinfoil head for thinking that SSN age is linked to the life expectancy of black males, and the Giants kicked ass on Sunday.

I can expose myself again if you're curious.
Mimi Seattle wrote:
Oh what am I missing here today?
PEllen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-incident timing does not equal causation.

Tuskegee is a non sequitur in this context

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RACE wrote:
I can expose myself again if you're curious.
<quoted text>
Hehe. I was going to say something cute/funny/sarcastic, but I'm sick (it's the plague, I sear to god it reached through time and kicked me in the face) and I'm just not up to being adorable today.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it has to do with black men in general. I think they keep raising it up to a point where the highest percentage will die before collecting and they can still get away with having it at that age.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
It's not that blacks are acting like victims. it's that they have LOTS of reason to mistrust the government. The proven ways our government has stabbed them in the back for so long, and in so many ways, just makes them more willing to believe it's happening even when it's not.
It's not racist to point out the truth. If black sailors had cleaned those ships instead of white people, you'd never hear the end of it ... just like you keep going on an on about syphilis experiments. It's almost as if you feel the government has never done anything bad to white people or groups of white people.

By saying the government has stabbed "them" in the back for so long, you also only prove my point that many blacks (and you, apparently) see any offense to any black or a few of them as an offense to all of them, no matter when it took place.

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it has to do with black men in general. I think they keep raising it up to a point where the highest percentage will die before collecting and they can still get away with having it at that age.
damned progress in medical treatments! ;-)

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RACE wrote:
Sounds to my that you are say that blacks do see themselves as victims even when they are not. Which is exactly what sub said.
<quoted text>
She says I'm racist for pointing this phenomena out and then pretty much admits that I'm 100% right with my observations.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-incident timing does not equal causation.
Tuskegee is a non sequitur in this context
It is NOT a non sequitur, it tied in with a point I was making (and stated later).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She says I'm racist for pointing this phenomena out and then pretty much admits that I'm 100% right with my observations.
Um, no. Can you read and comprehend? Did Edog invade your body?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,341 - 75,360 of96,157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 37 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 50 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,034,754
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance