Comments
74,141 - 74,160 of 97,948 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago

Since: Mar 09

United States

#75098 Oct 24, 2012
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>When I first started hearing the name I thought it must be some new stupid cartoon show.
I was right.
HAHA!

Ang, she's 7 now. Her 16-yo old half-sister recently gave birth. Their mom is 33. Yeah.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#75099 Oct 24, 2012
Okay, question for you guys, and for you women, too, as far as what you think your guy would say.

Would you rather never have cheese the rest of your life, or never have BJs?

I had dinner at a friend's house tonight, and apparently this question is going around. Friend's boyfriend said he'd go without BJs. I said Nick would say the same thing.

I called Nick when I got home. He didn't even hesitate. He can't live without cheese. Ha!

Location hidden

#75100 Oct 24, 2012
I told my friends, "Hell, I just did that with nick last night, and you'd asked him five minutes later, he would have chosen to go go without another one! And I'm good!" :)

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#75101 Oct 24, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>HAHA!

Ang, she's 7 now. Her 16-yo old half-sister recently gave birth. Their mom is 33. Yeah.
I couldn't believe she's younger than me.'Murica!
Anonymous

Plant City, FL

#75102 Oct 24, 2012
My methodologists liked my research questions! Stoked--they are picky about those. They must be right before moving on. Yippee...

And I won (again) in fantasy football. 2nd place...

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#75103 Oct 24, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Okay, question for you guys, and for you women, too, as far as what you think your guy would say.
I had dinner at a friend's house tonight, and apparently this question is going around. Friend's boyfriend said he'd go without BJs. I said Nick would say the same thing.
I called Nick when I got home. He didn't even hesitate. He can't live without cheese. Ha!
Only thing I eat with regularity that would be irrepairably changed by the absence of cheese is pizza. Everything else,I could easily forgo cheese.

Location hidden

#75105 Oct 24, 2012
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't believe she's younger than me.'Murica!
Well, that means you have time to catch up to her accomplishments. Slacker.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#75106 Oct 24, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that means you have time to catch up to her accomplishments. Slacker.
I have wasted my life! And I only have one chin!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#75108 Oct 25, 2012

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#75109 Oct 25, 2012
cheluzal wrote:
My methodologists liked my research questions! Stoked--they are picky about those. They must be right before moving on. Yippee...
And I won (again) in fantasy football. 2nd place...
People can go blind from your awesomeness!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#75110 Oct 25, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I'd go without BJ's. There is more than one way to skin a cat and ways that I enjoy more than a BJ. BJ to me is more foreplay or maybe a little for the halftime show.

;)

Location hidden

#75111 Oct 25, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd go without BJ's. There is more than one way to skin a cat and ways that I enjoy more than a BJ. BJ to me is more foreplay or maybe a little for the halftime show.
;)
Heh. That was Nick's take, and my friend's as well. Mike said: "Just THINK what you're giving up! PIZZA. Cheeseburgers!" (Nick won't eat a burger without cheese on it.)

The other night I asked him what his "last meal" might be and he said "cheese."

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

#75112 Oct 25, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Dickie would choose the cheese. He's lactose intolerant anyway.

Location hidden

#75113 Oct 25, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. That was Nick's take, and my friend's as well. Mike said: "Just THINK what you're giving up! PIZZA. Cheeseburgers!" (Nick won't eat a burger without cheese on it.)
The other night I asked him what his "last meal" might be and he said "cheese."
LOL. Yeah, I eat cheese just about every single day of my life.
Sam I Am

Knoxville, TN

#75115 Oct 25, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I took a quick pole, I mean poll, of some of my guy friends, and 7 of 9 would keep the BJs. Now, if it was BJs v. beef, the results are a little different.

Location hidden

#75116 Oct 25, 2012
I asked a guy at work. "I've been married over 20 years, I've gone a long time without a BJ, I can go longer."

Location hidden

#75117 Oct 25, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a quick pole, I mean poll, of some of my guy friends, and 7 of 9 would keep the BJs.
Are these the ones who like to get manicures. If so, are you sure you explained that she meant receiving bjs, not giving them.

Hahahaha

Location hidden

#75118 Oct 25, 2012
Are you guys in swing states? Getting presidential ads all the time? I think I've seen Romney's ad MAYBE five times. Fewer from Obama. It's nice not being in a swing state -- they spend less money on TV ads here!

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#75119 Oct 25, 2012
I pretty much zone out now during a political ad.

Location hidden

#75120 Oct 25, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Are you guys in swing states? Getting presidential ads all the time? I think I've seen Romney's ad MAYBE five times. Fewer from Obama. It's nice not being in a swing state -- they spend less money on TV ads here!
I usually watch our local equivalent to headline news in the morning before work and then watch mostly the science channel at night. I haven't noticed too many.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min woodtick57 1,101,120
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 177,505
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000