Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#74989 Oct 22, 2012
RACE wrote:
yeah, but the females lasts 30
<quoted text>
Heh. The same source said five minutes for the females as well.(Five minutes for the males = apparently it takes a long time for them to ejaculate.)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#74990 Oct 22, 2012
Mister Tonka wrote:
Sexist question coming:
What men go to WNBA games?
I can thik of very few groups.
-relatives of the players
-dude on a date with a chick into WNBA
-dude taking his daughter to a game cause she's a fan
-gay dudes
I cannot imagine any male outside of one of those groups saying, "Bro, lets grab somedinner and head to a WNBA game this Friday".
The Minnesota Lynx (last year's champions) have a good following here. I caught a tiny bit on TV and they were as bad as the men with traveling and carrying the ball. I'll never watch it again.

And I know it's sexist and I"m a girl who's into sports, but I am not into watching women playing "men's" professional sports. Softball? Sure. But anything else, I'm not watching women play it. I have zero interest.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#74991 Oct 22, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
The Minnesota Lynx (last year's champions) have a good following here. I caught a tiny bit on TV and they were as bad as the men with traveling and carrying the ball. I'll never watch it again.
And I know it's sexist and I"m a girl who's into sports, but I am not into watching women playing "men's" professional sports. Softball? Sure. But anything else, I'm not watching women play it. I have zero interest.
Eventually, women's basketball may get better. I use to dislike watching women's tennis. It was such a slower, boring game compared to the men's. Now the women hit hard, it's fast paced -- they're just better than they were before. Now I enjoy it.

I agree with everyone, though, that it's not a sport I'd watch. But then again, I rarely watch men's basketball either. I like going to the games more than watching on TV.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#74992 Oct 22, 2012
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventually, women's basketball may get better. I use to dislike watching women's tennis. It was such a slower, boring game compared to the men's. Now the women hit hard, it's fast paced -- they're just better than they were before. Now I enjoy it.
I can't say I watch tennis much, but it is actually one sport I do like to watch. I like women's tennis as much as men's, and it's not just because of the skimpy outfits, although I'm sure it doesn't hurt.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#74993 Oct 22, 2012
Homeless guy had permission to sleep in a synagogue's center. He was telling the officer's why he was there but I guess they didn't believe him. He should not have put his hands up like he did (watch the video), but he certainly didn't deserve what happened to him.

&li st=UU56WwNsqpbjme7r-URpl3OA &feature=plcp
PEllen

Chicago, IL

#74994 Oct 22, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. The same source said five minutes for the females as well.(Five minutes for the males = apparently it takes a long time for them to ejaculate.)
I would love to see the grant proposal for the funding for that study
Sam I Am

Memphis, TN

#74995 Oct 22, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. The same source said five minutes for the females as well.(Five minutes for the males = apparently it takes a long time for them to ejaculate.)
Never in a million years would I have guessed that this morning I would be pondering porcine ejaculation duration.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#74996 Oct 22, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Never in a million years would I have guessed that this morning I would be pondering porcine ejaculation duration.
You just never know what the day will bring!
PEllen

Chicago, IL

#74997 Oct 22, 2012
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Never in a million years would I have guessed that this morning I would be pondering porcine ejaculation duration.
A lot of people start the day thinking about makin' bacon....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#74998 Oct 22, 2012
George McGovern died. A republican for people like me to vote for!

Read this amazing account from WWII when the bomb in his plane wouldn't drop out.

http://liverputty.blogspot.com/2008/08/george...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#74999 Oct 22, 2012
One day I turned the channel and found hockey. asked myself, "WHy do both these teams suck so bad?" Boring game, slow, no hits, etc. Then I discovered it was women's college hockey, and because we're still a sexist society, women aren't allowed to check or board, even though boys do (even in high school).

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Melrose Park, IL

#75000 Oct 22, 2012
McGovern was a well known liberal.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#75001 Oct 22, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
McGovern was a well known liberal.
Ha! Why did I say Republican? I even know the buttons "Don't blame me, I vote McGovern" re: the failed Nixon presidency!

However, he wasn't actually very liberal. He was very much a moderate.
Sam I Am

Memphis, TN

#75002 Oct 22, 2012
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people start the day thinking about makin' bacon....
Oh sweet molasses....
Sam I Am

Memphis, TN

#75003 Oct 22, 2012
Did anyone watch A Night of Too Many Stars last night? You should catch a repeat if for no other reason than to watch the segment with the autistic girl who sang "Firework" with Katy Perry. Or you can go to YouTube and search Katy Perry Jodi DiPiazza.

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#75004 Oct 22, 2012
Ha!
Read this quote from a Redskins Player....


The Redskins’ Barry Cofield knows Manning’s capabilities well. The defensive tackle was a Giant from 2006-10, but Cofield said he’s even more impressed by Manning now.“Eli is like Joe Montana right now,” Cofield said.“When I was here, he was good, showing flashes, he’s exceptional right now. He’s got nerves of steel. To beat this team you are gonna have to bury him, then you have to put the dirt on top of him and then put the cement on top of him and then watch it dry. Anything short of that they are still in the game.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/gi...

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#75005 Oct 22, 2012
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Still, I saw dudes in the crowd on tv during the sportcenter highlights of the WNBA finals last night. And that's what I thought: Who ARE these dudes?
Maybe they lost a bet with their friends and they either go watch an entire WNBA game live or run into a police station naked.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#75006 Oct 22, 2012
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventually, women's basketball may get better. I use to dislike watching women's tennis. It was such a slower, boring game compared to the men's. Now the women hit hard, it's fast paced -- they're just better than they were before. Now I enjoy it.
I agree with everyone, though, that it's not a sport I'd watch. But then again, I rarely watch men's basketball either. I like going to the games more than watching on TV.
Interesting. I don't watch tennis, but I used to when I was in HS. And I would watch men's AND women's. I never thought it was slower. You saying Stefi Graf, Monica Seles, Martina Navratalova et all were slower and not as good as today's women?

Like Anna Kournikova?:)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#75007 Oct 22, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they lost a bet with their friends and they either go watch an entire WNBA game live or run into a police station naked.
The MN LYnx are very good, but the Timberwolves are beyond horrible (this year may change that). I wonder if it's just a matter of wanting to see a winning team when the available men's team is horrid.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#75008 Oct 22, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Joy 1,457,856
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Steve 230,940
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr PEllen 6,836
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 8 hr PEllen 3,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr PEllen 9,839
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 hr PEllen 2,272
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 9 hr ThomasA 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages