Hello
Ralph Jr

Deerfield, IL

#74968 Oct 21, 2012
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#74969 Oct 21, 2012
Hi, party people!
Stopping in to say hello....I've been stuck in dissertation purgatory.
I have a rough draft of Ch. 1 and I can't lie...it's freaking exciting!:)

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#74970 Oct 21, 2012
cheluzal wrote:
Hi, party people!
Stopping in to say hello....I've been stuck in dissertation purgatory.
I have a rough draft of Ch. 1 and I can't lie...it's freaking exciting!:)
Good for you!
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#74971 Oct 21, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you!
Thanks!!
I'm in my final cohort class and we're writing Ch. 1, arguably the hardest. You have to rationalize every.little.thing you want to do. I have so many articles, it's not funny.
I was scared I wouldn't have enough but I'm doing great, and even look forward to sitting here working on it!
Hopefully, I'll have Ch. 2 and 3 done by Spring, then I need to pass my qual exam, become a candidate, and get research approval to start collecting data next Fall.
:D

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#74972 Oct 21, 2012
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!!
I'm in my final cohort class and we're writing Ch. 1, arguably the hardest. You have to rationalize every.little.thing you want to do. I have so many articles, it's not funny.
I was scared I wouldn't have enough but I'm doing great, and even look forward to sitting here working on it!
Hopefully, I'll have Ch. 2 and 3 done by Spring, then I need to pass my qual exam, become a candidate, and get research approval to start collecting data next Fall.
You're the reason the word "awesome" was added to the dictionary
kid in back row

Downers Grove, IL

#74973 Oct 21, 2012
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!!
You took a class in cohorts? If you ever wanna be incahoots with anyone (nudge, nudge,wink, wink) lemme kno!
Anonymous

Plant City, FL

#74974 Oct 21, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the reason the word "awesome" was added to the dictionary
Tell me something I don't know...

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#74975 Oct 21, 2012
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something I don't know...
A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes

A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out

Polar bears are left handed

Starfish don't have brains

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#74976 Oct 22, 2012

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#74977 Oct 22, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
Mark Levin (WABC radio) receives a telephone call from a NeuroSurgeon, that he was called in to a meeting by the HHS. At that meeting they were informed that if they were called in on an emergency call, and the patient was over 70 years old, they have to wait until the HHS United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)indicates what treatment they can receive..... All joking aside this is the death panel that we have been warning you Seniors about. Listen to this and make your own mind up, and just maybe it will tell you whom to vote for, keeping in mind yourself and maybe your over 70 year old parents and grand-parents.(The radio station verified the caller was a bon-a-fide NeuroSurgeon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mKRsBSTgprUXX
I don't buy it at all.
PEllen

Chicago, IL

#74978 Oct 22, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
Mark Levin (WABC radio) receives a telephone call from a NeuroSurgeon, that he was called in to a meeting by the HHS. At that meeting they were informed that if they were called in on an emergency call, and the patient was over 70 years old, they have to wait until the HHS United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)indicates what treatment they can receive..... All joking aside this is the death panel that we have been warning you Seniors about. Listen to this and make your own mind up, and just maybe it will tell you whom to vote for, keeping in mind yourself and maybe your over 70 year old parents and grand-parents.(The radio station verified the caller was a bon-a-fide NeuroSurgeon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mKRsBSTgprUXX
Joseph Mengele was an MD too. Do you buy what he had to say?

Getting to be a neurosurgeon means you had decent MCAT's and spent time in school, not that you have any brains.

Besides this particular rumor was debunked in the Sarah Palin era. Remember her? Or maybe it would be better if you didn't.
PEllen

Chicago, IL

#74979 Oct 22, 2012
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out
Polar bears are left handed
Starfish don't have brains
1.Just how do you measure that?
2. Eh
3. Polar bears don't have hands
4. Starfish aren't the only ones

However, octupi have 3 hearts. Why aren't they teh symbol for Valentine's Day?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#74980 Oct 22, 2012
Morning all, My Giants won, so all is well with the world.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#74981 Oct 22, 2012
No wonder their tail is curled
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#74982 Oct 22, 2012
A male pig's orgasms last five minutes, not 30.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#74983 Oct 22, 2012
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
However, octupi have 3 hearts. Why aren't they teh symbol for Valentine's Day?
Probably because they suffocate their prey.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#74984 Oct 22, 2012
Sexist question coming:

What men go to WNBA games?
I can thik of very few groups.
-relatives of the players
-dude on a date with a chick into WNBA
-dude taking his daughter to a game cause she's a fan
-gay dudes

I cannot imagine any male outside of one of those groups saying, "Bro, lets grab somedinner and head to a WNBA game this Friday".

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#74985 Oct 22, 2012
Mister Tonka wrote:
Sexist question coming:
What men go to WNBA games?
I can thik of very few groups.
-relatives of the players
-dude on a date with a chick into WNBA
-dude taking his daughter to a game cause she's a fan
-gay dudes
I cannot imagine any male outside of one of those groups saying, "Bro, lets grab somedinner and head to a WNBA game this Friday".
I'm not sure chicks into the WNBA date dudes.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#74986 Oct 22, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure chicks into the WNBA date dudes.
I agree. I know someone that used to work concessions ath the O-rena, and they said the majority of the crowd were of the Lebanese persuasion. Still, I saw dudes in the crowd on tv during the sportcenter highlights of the WNBA finals last night. And that's what I thought: Who ARE these dudes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Coffee Party 213,160
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,374,762
Amy May 3 13 min Raydot 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Raydot 58,846
abbu5-3-16 29 min PEllen 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 8,098
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,469
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages