Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

RACE, I think you should take Amy's job, your drunk advice runs circles around her sober drivel. ;)

Ha..agree, but you're assuming Amy is sober.
dahgts

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Went to bed at 8:50 last night, was awake 3 hours later (did that the night before, too). 4:15 I was up for good. I may take a nap later.
Good morning!(see you later)
I do that now all the time since retirement. Next thing you know you'll be going to all the 5pm dinner specials and hitting the sack right after.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Ha!
dahgts wrote:
RACE, I think you should take Amy's job, your drunk advice runs circles around her sober drivel. ;)
Ha..agree, but you're assuming Amy is sober.

“This is SPARTA!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Nekkid athletes (no full frontal).
From ESPN magazine's "bodies we want" issue
Co-ed

http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/_/id/8...

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Mister Tonka wrote:
Co-ed
i saw a thing on TV about it a couple weeks ago when we were waiting for a table (no audio, though).

quite artistically done.

Since: Mar 09

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

The concert was a blast! I'm kind of regretting the midnight Denny's run though... still so full. But the weather was beautiful and everyone had a great time at the show.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

j_m_w wrote:
The concert was a blast! I'm kind of regretting the midnight Denny's run though... still so full. But the weather was beautiful and everyone had a great time at the show.
Glad to hear you are having a good time.

The monster lurking around the corner is a rebound relationship. Great thing if you keep in mind not to get too involved.

I say this now, before it happens

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Edog must have weekends off.

Ralphie Jr posted the columns.

Just eggs, no links

Since: Mar 09

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear you are having a good time.
The monster lurking around the corner is a rebound relationship. Great thing if you keep in mind not to get too involved.
I say this now, before it happens
Oh, I've thought about that. The dangers of a rebound, not actually dating. But thanks.:)

Jasper's coming to visit tomorrow, actually....

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Manson/Zombie show was great. They had some kind of blowout in Detroit the night before, with Manson acting *gasp* like a total d-bag, but they held it together for us.

Could see Sherri Moon Zombie from our seats during Zombie's set. J goes "I've seen her boobs before!" A co-worker also works at the venue and she said Manson wanted all kinds of weird stuff in his dressing room, like a snapping turtle. The rink I play at is attached to the venue, and apparently, they used our locker rooms, because a friend found Rob Zombie's set list (my new avatar pic).

“This is SPARTA!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Anyone seen this story?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/bus-...

Chick gets on bus, tries to not pay. Bus driver not having that. Gonna kicker her off at next stop if she don't have her money. She argues with him and eventually grabs his neck, spits in his face, calls him a bitch, and hits him.

Driver stopped bus, got up, and uppercuts her ass into tomorrow. Then grabs her and throws her off bus. Says bitch wanna act like a man I'll treat her like a man.

BRAVO!

Of course now he's suspended and may lose his job of 22 years. And that bitch will probably sue the transit authority who will settle.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Mister Tonka wrote:
Co-ed
I love that they included an amputee.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

So the guinea pig cage cleaning did not go as well as we'd hoped.

First off, the cage has a door on the front that has a crappy lock and may have even been installed/put together improperly, so it bit me when I was trying to take it off. Bent my thumb nail waaay back. Door went back on and will never be touched again.

The stupid trap door did nothing helpful, but I think it may have been how we were using it. Next week, I'm putting the cage on top of the garbage can and than maybe it will be useful.

And about half way into the job, I found Lulu laying on the bed with the pig on her belly. Totally not interested in cleaning any more, but after my stern lecture about this being her agreed-to responsibility and how a dirty cage can make him ill, she got up and finished the job, mostly. There are a few places that even I had trouble getting clean, and I don't mind helping, I just mind doing.

But I think the thing that irretated me the most was that the clean cage lasted all of an hour. That little thing is messy!

“This is SPARTA!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that they included an amputee.
I could have done without that. Of course, I could have done without all the men too.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

How about my Giants?? They kicked ass!

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

squishymama wrote:
But I think the thing that irretated me the most was that the clean cage lasted all of an hour. That little thing is messy!
I liked to joke that I owned the only animal that could sh1t its own body weight in under an hour.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Mister Tonka wrote:
Anyone seen this story?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/bus-...
Chick gets on bus, tries to not pay. Bus driver not having that. Gonna kicker her off at next stop if she don't have her money. She argues with him and eventually grabs his neck, spits in his face, calls him a bitch, and hits him.
Driver stopped bus, got up, and uppercuts her ass into tomorrow. Then grabs her and throws her off bus. Says bitch wanna act like a man I'll treat her like a man.
BRAVO!
Of course now he's suspended and may lose his job of 22 years. And that bitch will probably sue the transit authority who will settle.
I love this bus driver.

“This is SPARTA!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this bus driver.
ve read a few stories on this and the comments. The vast majority of the folks support him. I think I counted 2 maybe 3 that did not. And one common theme was the assumption that he was dangerous and could go off at any time and what if he did this to his wife, would that be ok?

I want to uppercut these idiots. The guy's been on the job for 22 years. Has he cold-cocked anyone before? No? Then I'd hardly characterize him asa ticking time bomb waiting to explode. As far as the wife scenario, I wanna ask how many of them know wives who grab their husbands by the neck, spit in their face, call them a bitch and punch them?

Its one thing to maintain a level of professionalism when dealing with an unruly customer, but once you are assaulted, all bets are off. As far as I'm concerned, that person ceases to be a customer and becomes a violent criminal.

“This is SPARTA!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,561 - 73,580 of96,275
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE