Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Los Angeles, CA

#178032 Aug 15, 2010
lilya wrote:
<quoted text>
You a bettin man?
Real Brother here.

No, it has nothing to do with "betting". It goes to how you Idiots LOST the first time. You don't realize WHY people voted for him you simply don't. Its visible in everything you STUPID IDIOTS write. I'm serious if White Racists were forced to drink TRUTH SERUM you'd admit that you have NO CLUE why you LOST and that speaks to WHY YOU'LL LOSE again.

I know it makes you feel good to say he'll lose and White Racists are a majority and everyone HATES the idea of a Black President but I can say with 100% Certainty that that's simply NOT TRUE.

Hell, you White Racists didn't vote for him last time and he won in a Electoral Landslide and those same people are gonna vote again along with a whole bunch of NEW VOTERS voting for the first time who will JUMP at the chance to vote for him.

The President won't lose many votes because people who didn't expect him to succeed didn't vote for him the first time and people who did will see his success as PROOF they did the right thing.

No, for Obama to NOT be re-elected he would have to do a lot more then upset a bunch of White Racists who didn't vote for him in the first place. That's the problem for you Racists you can't convince people who AREN'T Racists to reject a perfectly good President because he's Black and Racists never voted for him in the first place and wont' again anyway.

Some Racists say "Independents" but no same thing, Racists who are Independent didn't vote for President Obama because they're Racists and those who aren't Racists aren't going to Reject him because he's Black and Racists don't like him.

That's why I'm CERTAIN he'll win. His argument and track record will be matched up against a White Idiot who's only argument will be he's NOT BLACK? Come on now it will only appeal to White Racists who aren't voting for him anyway.

So you Racists will LOSE because you're DUMB.

TKCAL

Los Angeles, CA

#178033 Aug 15, 2010
Speed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't RB discuss politics and the economy without interjecting race into it?
Real Brother here.

Because that would be like talking about the Ocean without talking about a big body of water.

TKCAL
whiner in chief

Astoria, OR

#178034 Aug 15, 2010
Realbrother0003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Brother here.
Yea for exercising your free speech rights to have a contract put out on someone's life, yea you get TEN YEARS for each count. Tell the FBI that when they contact you next week.
DUMMY.
TKCAL
Funny the FBI must not think to much of you if it's going to take them a week to contact someone for a contract, LMAO They are not stupid they see the crap you write here. You really need to be on SEDATIVES or GROW UP.

Los Angeles, CA

#178035 Aug 15, 2010
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many valid reasons do you need?
The healthcare bill is one....
The fiasco in the Gulf of Mexico is another...
Signing bills into law that no legislator even bothered to read before they voted it into law is another...
Every single bill signed into law since he took office is another...
Every single dollar spent by the government under his administration that we are having to borrow from China are some more for you...
Sueing a state for trying to help enforce federal laws already signed into law is another...
Not one of those things has anything to do with the color of Obama's skin.
Real Brother here.

That makes my point Juan. The fact that Racists have to LIE when pressed about any policy they don't like is further evidence that RACE is the reason Racists oppose a Black President.

All of those LIES have to do with the Presidents RACE because you're LYING on him because he's Black.

TKCAL

Los Angeles, CA

#178036 Aug 15, 2010
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are accusing me of committing a felony. I have not ever broken the law other than an occasional speeding ticket, nor do I ever intend to.
If the FBI does contact me next week, I will point them back at you.... something about filing a false police report or something like that
Real Brother here.

Well see Juan, you threatened my life that's a Class A Felony.

You posted personal information that could lead to my death, you did it repeatedly. You even said you "saw me".

You're toast you old Racist Punk.

TKCAL

Los Angeles, CA

#178037 Aug 15, 2010
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be more than happy to talk to the FBI.... I haven't done anything wrong...
Real Brother here.

I'm beyond the games let the FBI sort it all out.

I can't keep up with you White Racists.

TKCAL

Los Angeles, CA

#178038 Aug 15, 2010
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Theron, Do you know how to spell google?
Have you ever searche for anything online?
I am guilty of googleing your name which was posted on a youtube movie which featured you and a panel of African Americans discussing sell outs which apparently you define as any black person who dates outside of their race.
All of that is public information just in case you didn't know that.
Your address and telephone number are also public information or I would not have been able to find that out by searching the internet either.
since it is already public information what harm is there by copying and pasteing public information about someone?
Real Brother here.

Believe what you want to be Racist. I can "google" Paris Hilton but the minute I threaten her life and print her address and say she should be Lynched and that I'm sending her information to a HATE GROUP to talk her out I've broken the law.

That someone's information is available doesn't give you the right to KILL THEM are you Idiots that fuccccing STUPID?

You can't "copy and paste" public information in order to have someone KILLED its against the LAW and you can let Gunner and other Racists get you Idiots locked up but you need to find out what the law is first.

TKCAL

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#178039 Aug 15, 2010
Realbrother0003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Brother here.
No, it has nothing to do with "betting". It goes to how you Idiots LOST the first time. You don't realize WHY people voted for him you simply don't. Its visible in everything you STUPID IDIOTS write. I'm serious if White Racists were forced to drink TRUTH SERUM you'd admit that you have NO CLUE why you LOST and that speaks to WHY YOU'LL LOSE again.
I know it makes you feel good to say he'll lose and White Racists are a majority and everyone HATES the idea of a Black President but I can say with 100% Certainty that that's simply NOT TRUE.
Hell, you White Racists didn't vote for him last time and he won in a Electoral Landslide and those same people are gonna vote again along with a whole bunch of NEW VOTERS voting for the first time who will JUMP at the chance to vote for him.
The President won't lose many votes because people who didn't expect him to succeed didn't vote for him the first time and people who did will see his success as PROOF they did the right thing.
No, for Obama to NOT be re-elected he would have to do a lot more then upset a bunch of White Racists who didn't vote for him in the first place. That's the problem for you Racists you can't convince people who AREN'T Racists to reject a perfectly good President because he's Black and Racists never voted for him in the first place and wont' again anyway.
Some Racists say "Independents" but no same thing, Racists who are Independent didn't vote for President Obama because they're Racists and those who aren't Racists aren't going to Reject him because he's Black and Racists don't like him.
That's why I'm CERTAIN he'll win. His argument and track record will be matched up against a White Idiot who's only argument will be he's NOT BLACK? Come on now it will only appeal to White Racists who aren't voting for him anyway.
So you Racists will LOSE because you're DUMB.
TKCAL
You are forgetting one thing...

When he ran against George W Bush he hadn't done a whole lot other than act as a community organizer (sounds communist to me)
He was also a state legislator in Illinois with a someone dismal if not absent voting record...
He had a short stint in the United States Senate where he accomplished a big fat zero.....
The people believed his big fat lies and he ran his entire campaign against an outgoing president whose popularity ratings were in the toilet.

Now it is a different story....

His actions in office are very very visible to the American public.
None of his campaign promises (lies) have worked out quite the way he promised they would.
The economy is in much worse shape than it was in before he was elected.
The unemployment numbers have gone up since he was elected. Wasn't the emergency stimulus bill supposed to stop unemployment at 8 percent?
He hasn't satisfied the conservatives who just happen to be voters by the way...
He hasn't satisfied Independants who took him over the top in '08.
He cannot even satify the left wingnuts who are basically his base..

How the heck do you think Obama is going to get reelected?

He is one term and out.

Joliet, Illinois

#178040 Aug 15, 2010
Realbrother0003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Brother here.
Well see Juan, you threatened my life that's a Class A Felony.
You posted personal information that could lead to my death, you did it repeatedly. You even said you "saw me".
You're toast you old Racist Punk.
TKCAL
My name is not Juan.
I never threatened your life.
You posted your personal information on the internet, not me.
I never said I saw you.
You have threatened my life on here too... is that also a class a felony? I have it in writing you know....
Juan0842

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#178041 Aug 15, 2010
Realbrother0003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Brother here.
No you have it all wrong STUPID. You White Racists are the ones who have to convince yourselves that you have some other reason to oppose a Black President and anyone who would point out your Racist opposition to him. We know Racism when we see it.
I'm the one who distinguishes between White Racists like YOU Juan and White Supremacists like Jean and Lily. No not all of you are Racists only about 10%.
So either come up with a valid reason to oppose this Black President or else we'll go with what we KNOW and that is Racists opposed a Black President because he's Black.
TKCAL
You are LITERALLY an IDIOT, and I'm not saying this to offend you, you are the VILLAGE IDIOT. You're so freaking DISFUNTIONAL that you make up sh*t and then YOU end up believe it. These are the delusional LIES that you KEEP POSTING OVER AND OVER. You keep posting that I THREATEN you PROVE IT, all you have to do is find the post and cut and paste, but make sure you write the post number you SOB.

Stop it with the BULL SH?T that I whant to kill you, I don't want to kill you or want you killed, If anything all I've been doing is trying to save your miserable AZZ you freaking IDIOT. At least since 2002 when you made your film Sellout and failed you have been brain dead. Earth to TKCAL, you failed because you're a PSYCHOPATH you freaking IDIOT you have no understanding of your surroundings and you are delusional. Idiot you been posting for over ten years and I have not read a post that gives you any credit for anything, unless it was written by you. What does it take for you to understand that people don't whant to deal with you, it's not because you're black and a racist, it because you are an IDIOT, you are an equal opportunity IDIOT, If Obama knew of you he would call you an IDIOT and would order his people to commit you and with his new health care program he would order for you to have a brain transplant, by the newly hired ACCORN health care providers, the only problem would be in how they can fit a human brain into such a small cavity in your skull.

Joliet, Illinois

#178042 Aug 15, 2010
Realbrother0003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Brother here.
Believe what you want to be Racist. I can "google" Paris Hilton but the minute I threaten her life and print her address and say she should be Lynched and that I'm sending her information to a HATE GROUP to talk her out I've broken the law.
That someone's information is available doesn't give you the right to KILL THEM are you Idiots that fuccccing STUPID?
You can't "copy and paste" public information in order to have someone KILLED its against the LAW and you can let Gunner and other Racists get you Idiots locked up but you need to find out what the law is first.
TKCAL
I haven't tried to kill you....

“PUT ON YOUR THINKING HAT”

Since: Sep 07

Shreveport, LA

#178043 Aug 15, 2010
Realbrother0003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Brother here.
That makes my point Juan. The fact that Racists have to LIE when pressed about any policy they don't like is further evidence that RACE is the reason Racists oppose a Black President.
All of those LIES have to do with the Presidents RACE because you're LYING on him because he's Black.
TKCAL
How may a non-African American person oppose the president if he or she dislikes the president's agenda and political policies? Is it possible not to be labeled a "racist?" What if I did not personally vote for him based on the issues, but was proud to be alive at the moment an African-American ascended to the White House? That being said, I will not vote for him next time. Moreover, I respect the will of the American people after every election cycle- whether I personally agree with their decision or not. By your definition does that categorize me a racist as well?
Vacationing On Taxes

United States

#178044 Aug 15, 2010
Realbrother0003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Brother here.
I tried to get relief from Topix but they are doing nothing so I did contact the Federal Authorities and they assure me they will investigate this Idiot Juan or Marc or Gleen they will check his IP Address at the very least I'll be able to find out who he is and fight fire with fire. If they have a case we can prosecute.
The Threats are all here and the posting of my name and addresses with the intention of having someone harm me. Also the claim that he "saw me" as well. I know he didn't "see me" but the fact that he wanted me to "think" he saw me goes to the stalking and intimidation. I'm looking forward to seeing that Idiot behind bars.
That way he won't be able to harm anyone.
TKCAL
Maybe you can start a new movie starring Bill Ayers"Evil Bomber",Van Jones"known Commie",Jamie Foxx"YOU LITTLE BITCH...ETC",Beyonce,Lady Gaga,Charlie Rangel,and Rezco"SLUMLORDS,"and DJ jazzy Jeff in Bel Air,and you stopped Bonnie Ronnie Reagan from taking money from the HUGE COMPANIES from the GAY FAGIT GANG members in the hood and have employed huge numbers...STARRING...BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA star stud,saving our solar system from President Bush!YO homie!

YOU are a legend sir!

You can help Obama,Ayers,Pelosi,Reid ETC.and infiltrate our ALLIES!Then have Al-Qaeda smoke out New York with ALL WHITES,and JEWS!

Then you can blame President Bush,and Sarah Palin!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#178045 Aug 15, 2010
He's definitely gona do sumthin good for America....

Shreveport, LA

#178046 Aug 15, 2010
Juan0842 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are LITERALLY an IDIOT, and I'm not saying this to offend you, you are the VILLAGE IDIOT. You're so freaking DISFUNTIONAL that you make up sh*t and then YOU end up believe it. These are the delusional LIES that you KEEP POSTING OVER AND OVER. You keep posting that I THREATEN you PROVE IT, all you have to do is find the post and cut and paste, but make sure you write the post number you SOB.
Stop it with the BULL SH?T that I whant to kill you, I don't want to kill you or want you killed, If anything all I've been doing is trying to save your miserable AZZ you freaking IDIOT. At least since 2002 when you made your film Sellout and failed you have been brain dead. Earth to TKCAL, you failed because you're a PSYCHOPATH you freaking IDIOT you have no understanding of your surroundings and you are delusional. Idiot you been posting for over ten years and I have not read a post that gives you any credit for anything, unless it was written by you. What does it take for you to understand that people don't whant to deal with you, it's not because you're black and a racist, it because you are an IDIOT, you are an equal opportunity IDIOT, If Obama knew of you he would call you an IDIOT and would order his people to commit you and with his new health care program he would order for you to have a brain transplant, by the newly hired ACCORN health care providers, the only problem would be in how they can fit a human brain into such a small cavity in your skull.
Is this a impassioned reply, manic episode, or a joke? I feel there are so many converging elements submitted from your position it may be hard for you to win an argument- even with facts supporting your side.
Juan0842

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#178047 Aug 15, 2010
Realbrother0003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Brother here.
TKCAL
You wrong you freaking IDIOT, stop trying to interpret the law. You have issues interpreting you thoughts.
Juan0842

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#178048 Aug 15, 2010
Imperialgrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a impassioned reply, manic episode, or a joke? I feel there are so many converging elements submitted from your position it may be hard for you to win an argument- even with facts supporting your side.
You have to go back and read some of the history of TKCAL and those of us in this thread before you can beging to understand.
Juan0842

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#178049 Aug 16, 2010
Imperialgrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
How may a non-African American person oppose the president if he or she dislikes the president's agenda and political policies? Is it possible not to be labeled a "racist?" What if I did not personally vote for him based on the issues, but was proud to be alive at the moment an African-American ascended to the White House? That being said, I will not vote for him next time. Moreover, I respect the will of the American people after every election cycle- whether I personally agree with their decision or not. By your definition does that categorize me a racist as well?
LOL...wait for his response, you won't believe it. Google TKCAL and or Theron K Cal.

Shreveport, LA

#178050 Aug 16, 2010
Juan0842 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...wait for his response, you won't believe it. Google TKCAL and or Theron K Cal.
Engaging. As a side note: despite earlier objections to Twitter, TKCAL has inspired me to add a Twitter app on my phone.
Whiskey Petes

Ponchatoula, LA

#178051 Aug 16, 2010
Imperialgrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
He feeds on posts that give him the slightest advantage,or an excuse to use the words such as,"RACISM,"or any synonym that can be used in any negitive context,so he can justify himself to rank you.This proves he is unquestionable!

If you challange him,you are a Racist.Then he runs off on another tangeant trying to confuss someone that may not be used to this type of forum,blog,chat,or whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cattle ranchers 21 min SUSAN PAGE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Acolyte 51,551
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 185,099
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr swedenforever 54,547
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr Non _cents 5,079
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM