Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509844 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200275 Sep 10, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, it's obvious you've been keeping tabs on those openings....
well I am a classically trained 'social scientist'
we kinda monitor things that fit into these (million dollar word) academic.... > disciplines<
history
economics
anthropology
psychology
sociology
geology
law
politics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_science

----------

now throw out all that training.....

its the wasting of taxpayer money and the fact that a certain human demographic needs to be taught how to wash a stinky ball sack that has caught my attention

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1200276 Sep 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Syria is a shthole, a hellhole, a black hole__journalists, Richard Engle for one report that they've never seen, been to or can imagine a place worse or more dangerous than Syria. Bashar al Assad followed his father, a wicked man.
Syria's post WWII history reads like a Stephen King novel.
The US, thanks to George W Bush, already owns Iraq__we don't need to own Syria too.
We need to let Russia take care of ISIS in Syria.

Now that ISIS has threatened Putin over his support for Bashar al-Assad and vowed to liberate Chechnya, Putin will be most willing and able to come to the aide of his friend, Assad.

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin:

September 3, 2014:

"I state with full responsibility that the one who had the idea to express a threat to Russia and say the name of the president of the country Vladimir Putin, will be destroyed, where he did it," Kadyrov seethed. "I emphasize that they finish their days under the hot sun in Syria and Iraq, and in the first instant of death meet their eternal flames of Hell. Allahu Akbar!"
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200277 Sep 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
then it isn't real, right?
look! there's bigfoot!
Name a Islamic country you have actually lived in...and not read about in a book.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200278 Sep 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I changed that reply to Galt__made it less harsh.
Does it matter how I write given some of the Gibberish on here?
Seems like just yesterday you were only using three screen names.
Now gfy.
Drunk!!!!!!!!!

drunk....

DRUNK!!!!!!

Realtime is drunk......!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200279 Sep 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Foxbot.
what was your job series when you worked for the federal gubbymint?

I bet you were Wage Grade....and 100 percent certain you were a member of the AFGE....
Jim

United States

#1200280 Sep 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah. ISIS is not the same as Al Qaeda.
The idea that you do not know this proves your ignorance.
If you cared so much about our soldiers why did you support the President that sent them to be killed & maimed in a war in Iraq based on lies only to then support the party that voted against funding the VA & taking care of our veterans.
Attacking ISIS without addressing the issues that provided their success is very Republican.
Listen dumbass there is a clue in their original name AL QAIDA IN IRAQ what part of AQ in Iraq don't you understand nimrod?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200281 Sep 10, 2014
From the mind of terrorist....

well, his computer...

'Laptop Seized From ISIS Jihadi Contains Banana Mousse Recipes, Celine Dion Songs and American Neo-Nazi Speeches'

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/laptop-seized-fr...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1200282 Sep 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Name a Islamic country you have actually lived in...and not read about in a book.....
what would that have to do with the facts of the world and the reality we are speaking of? why must you always deflect fromt eh topic at hand when it shows you o be such a fool? oh yes...the whole part about it showing you to be a fool...

*whisper voice*(everyone already knows this, dear...)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200283 Sep 10, 2014
WWMD...inquiring minds want to know...

'what would Mohammed do'

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/WWMD....

St. Croix valley

#1200284 Sep 10, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen dumbass there is a clue in their original name AL QAIDA IN IRAQ what part of AQ in Iraq don't you understand nimrod?
and the fact that AQ denounced them tells you what?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200285 Sep 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what would that have to do with the facts of the world and the reality we are speaking of? why must you always deflect fromt eh topic at hand when it shows you o be such a fool? oh yes...the whole part about it showing you to be a fool...
*whisper voice*(everyone already knows this, dear...)
why can't you answer my question? what countries other than the USA have you lived in or visited....

St. Croix valley

#1200286 Sep 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
From the mind of terrorist....
well, his computer...
'Laptop Seized From ISIS Jihadi Contains Banana Mousse Recipes, Celine Dion Songs and American Neo-Nazi Speeches'
http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/laptop-seized-fr...
hey...one has to unwind after a long day of beheading and terrorizing...

i picture the freak whipping his mousse to "and i will always love yoooouuu!!"
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200287 Sep 10, 2014
Well kiss my grits...

'Lynn officials: Illegal immigrant children are stressing city services'

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/26016031/lyn...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200288 Sep 10, 2014
Warning!

Realtime is what we call an 'angry' drunk....

he must be Irish.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200289 Sep 10, 2014
Those wacky Christians...

'An ISIS-related Twitter account has issued the group’s first direct call for attacks on specific American targets, but it’s not going after political or national icons. It wants Twitter employees assassinated. The call for retribution against the online platform was first announced Sunday night in a series of tweets asking “lone wolves” in the U.S. and Europe to make Twitter employees the focus of their attacks.'

http://www.vocativ.com/world/syria-world/isis...

St. Croix valley

#1200290 Sep 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
WWMD...inquiring minds want to know...
'what would Mohammed do'
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/WWMD....
lie about talking to a proven false god?

St. Croix valley

#1200291 Sep 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
why can't you answer my question? what countries other than the USA have you lived in or visited....
i have visited many other nations, dear. what does this have to do with the discussion at hand/
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200292 Sep 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey...one has to unwind after a long day of beheading and terrorizing...
i picture the freak whipping his mousse to "and i will always love yoooouuu!!"
50,000 posts...are you writing a book , working on your PhD....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200294 Sep 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have visited many other nations, dear. what does this have to do with the discussion at hand/
most people that have lived abroad don't act like you...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1200295 Sep 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>lie about talking to a proven false god?
are you a pagan....the bark at the moon while wearing your goat hair leggings type?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,504
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr tuffet 239,607
Obama has LEAK under sink. 6 hr Troy the true Plu... 41
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Dudley 8,077
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Mothra 63,581
White country boys know how to shoot! 9 hr Ashole Bahboon 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr CrunchyBacon 105,065

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages