Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404307 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1199889 Sep 10, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, DB... I don' hate you, I hate that dumb commie bitch you're married to....
Are you a 'kneegrow'?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1199890 Sep 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is President of the United States, not the whole world.
He does not control the actions of a group of brutal militants in Syria who utilized Iraq's failed government to take advantage of Sunni disapproval to raid Iraq.
The poll reflected America's fear of the brutality aided by politicians playing politics.
The poll had nothing to do with Obama. You took the poll & blamed Obama.
On Bush's last day as President, the Islamist jihad had been crushed in Iraq and the only visible existence of Al Qaeda was in the caves along the Afghan-Pakistan border where Bush had them holed up. After one term of Obama as President with the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House, Al Qaeda has miraculously grown to what you see today, fighting a war in Algeria, fighting a war in Libya, invaded Syria and is fighting a full scale war with the Syrian army, invaded Iraq and has conquered enough territory to declare their own Islamist terrorist state, invaded Lebanon and is fighting a war with Hezbollah. Since Obama was named President and staffed the White House with the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda went from hiding in caves where Bush had them holed up in Afghanistan to invading multiple countries and fighting multiple wars on multiple fronts, and conquering enough territory to declare their own country.

If you can explain this, please begin by tellilng us how Al Qaeda got out of the caves Bush had them holed up in that began their miraculous recovery and astounding growth to what you see today. After you explain how they got out of those caves, you can tell us how they spread across the entire Arab muslim world exactly like it was on 9/11(2001), when the Arab Islamist Terrorist Empire stretched unbroken from the Atlantic shores of Morocco to the Afghan-Tibet border.
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1199891 Sep 10, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Normal is an illusion...
ghost holding a grudge, his sock Nostrilis Waxman in Va. letting a loser live rent free in his sick head...
ghost not an Officer..
It's the culture.....
Wrong again fckface. You are MY sock. Let's have another drink and toast to us!

It's the culture.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1199892 Sep 10, 2014
Thank goodness the MSM is not biased for, or against any particular political party...

'Eight years ago, the networks aired 124 evening news reports which cited public opinion polls about either President Bush’s overall approval rating or his handling of specific policies. In 2014, those same broadcasts produced only nine reports which mentioned public opinion surveys related to President Obama.'

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2014/...
Zeituni O Soetoro

New York, NY

#1199893 Sep 10, 2014
While Obama has been hitting the golf courses and Hollywood fundraisers over the past two terms, the relentless jihadists have been training, recruiting, practicing, testing and refining.

They've infiltrated our prisons, our military and our universities.

They've penetrated our borders, abused our toothless visa programs and exploited our indiscriminate refugee system to import and export the next generation of soldiers of Allah around the world.

They're experimenting with shoe bombs, underwear bombs, ink bombs, dry ice bombs and cargo bombs.

Their dry runs on airliners continue unabated as our Federal Air Marshal Service shrinks from insufficient funds and abandonment.

They command their own rogue freighter and aviation fleets.

While Obama finally gets around to reading his teleprompter vow to destroy ISIS this week, Osama bin Laden's heirs are diligently fulfilling their 20-year plan. According to al-Qaida documents and intelligence released nearly a decade ago, the Islamic avengers are already in their fifth phase of "declaration of the caliphate or the Islamic state."

Next comes "total war" and "final victory" by 2020, helped along by demographic domination: "The Islamic state's capabilities will be great beyond measure when Muslims would number more than 1.5 billion." Right now in London and Oslo, they think it is a cute badge of honor towards sophisticated multi-culturalism that the #1 baby name is Mohammed. It won't be so cute when Sharia Law eventually rules.

Jihadist hijackers and head-choppers don't quit. Appeasement and empty threats are no deterrence. They will not stop trying to outdo 9/11 -- unless, through our deadly adherence to political correctness, apathy, amnesia, open borders and sloth, we do ourselves in first.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199894 Sep 10, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, man, I thought Ms. Pelosi's, um, upper half... bespoke moderately eternal happiness?.. I'm not a tit-guy, I just gotta say... Now don't get me wrong, there been a lotta days I wouldn'ta got out of bed were it not for the insistent poking of the two happy girls, but it doesn't normally drive me... I'm more of a foot guy, shoes, sandals, long, endless legs... that kind of thing.... but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and posit that Ms. Pelosi woulda caught my eye as the proud Catlick owner of a MASSIVE set of headlights... my sincerest apologies to all the ladies in the room... The "Catlick" thing woulda just been like Parmesan cheese on a nice plate of pasta... "I can't pay the rent!" .. "Don' worry, honey, nobody's askin' you to..."... I'm guessin' Nance spent a lotta time naked on a blanket in the California sun... I don' wanna be a wet blanket, but... wait..
I seriously doubt that anyone would ever accuse you of being a wet blanket.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1199895 Sep 10, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
CAW! CAW! CAW!...(... snort, rustle, rustle... cough...)...
If you can't cough up the pubic hair then maybe surgery with a guillotine might help your voice there, boy:-).
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199896 Sep 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a 'kneegrow'?
Are you a Klan member?
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199897 Sep 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to have an adult understanding of reality to understand hat cocept. You can't distinguish between ideological and personal. It's a common problem among children.
'Hat cocept?' Are you typin' in the marble batroom again?... Here's the thing, when we drop 500lb bombs on towel-heads in the desert, it ain't nuthin' personal, it's more ideological... nonetheless, you can see how one of them camel jockeys might take it personal, right? I mean, sure, if you were to go into the wife's room right now and shake her fat ass awake in the sleigh bed, and say sumthin' like, "WAKE UP BITCH! IT'S YOUR TURN TO MAKE BREAKFAST!" She COULD view that as a simple comment on what, for you, is an established routine or her cooking... On the other hand she could grab that bag of marbles on the night stand and hit you in the balls with it? She's a commie, how you gonna know? You shoulda married one of them Chinee if you was gonna go red.... they pretty much do whatever you say once they hit 40 or so....
Jim

United States

#1199898 Sep 10, 2014
To Sonichedgehog,

Your recent post from George Soros's Media Matters regarding the 5 survivors of Benghazi, Libya, could not have been more incorrect if George Soros had written it word for word himself.......oh wait....

LMAO
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199899 Sep 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't cough up the pubic hair then maybe surgery with a guillotine might help your voice there, boy:-).
Experience is the best teacher, huh dic breath?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1199900 Sep 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
On Bush's last day as President, the Islamist jihad had been crushed in Iraq and the only visible existence of Al Qaeda was in the caves along the Afghan-Pakistan border where Bush had them holed up. After one term of Obama as President with the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House, Al Qaeda has miraculously grown to what you see today, fighting a war in Algeria, fighting a war in Libya, invaded Syria and is fighting a full scale war with the Syrian army, invaded Iraq and has conquered enough territory to declare their own Islamist terrorist state, invaded Lebanon and is fighting a war with Hezbollah. Since Obama was named President and staffed the White House with the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda went from hiding in caves where Bush had them holed up in Afghanistan to invading multiple countries and fighting multiple wars on multiple fronts, and conquering enough territory to declare their own country.
If you can explain this, please begin by tellilng us how Al Qaeda got out of the caves Bush had them holed up in that began their miraculous recovery and astounding growth to what you see today. After you explain how they got out of those caves, you can tell us how they spread across the entire Arab muslim world exactly like it was on 9/11(2001), when the Arab Islamist Terrorist Empire stretched unbroken from the Atlantic shores of Morocco to the Afghan-Tibet border.
asking questions, again, that you can't answer.

why must you demonstrate your lack of knowledge? no point really; we already get it.
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1199902 Sep 10, 2014
Zeituni O Soetoro wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 wasn't the first. and unfortunately 9/11 won't be the last. Libs on here think Obama's kumbya apologies and lack of resolve is his being calm rather than clueless. Remember when Bush and Republicans were accused of "fear-mongering" about terrorism (vs. ObamaSpeak and "man-caused disaster" or "work-place violence").
It's not "fear-mongering" to face reality. These head-chopping, throat-slitting, bloodthirsty hijackers -- of planes, freedom and civilization -- have conspired for decades to inflict modern mass murder on the West. Their homicidal mission is spectacular destruction in the name of the Koran.
Never forget: Eternal Muslim hatred of infidels didn't start with George W. Bush. Or George Herbert Walker Bush. Or Ronald Reagan. Or the creation of Gitmo. Or the birth of Israel. Or the Twin Towers. Or the Khobar Towers. Or Lockerbie. Or the U.S.S. Cole. Or Fort Hood. Or the Beirut Marine barracks bombings. Or the bombings of the U.S. embassy in Africa, the bombing of U.S. military headquarters in Riyadh and the attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi.
Allah's animals can't stop. They won't stop. Sura 9:5, the verse of the sword, commands them to "slay the idolators wherever you find them, and take them, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush." No "pagan" throat is safe: American soldiers, worldly journalists, innocent schoolgirls, Jewish teenage boys and Christian missionaries alike are all targets of Sura 47's call to "smite the necks" of the unbelievers.
Now our impuissant president sees fit, after two laggard terms in office, to unveil a "plan" for "degrading and ultimately destroying" the Muslim terrorists of ISIS.
Pffft.
Good to see my racist cohort "Jane Says" aka "Shaking the Baby" is back on board!! Her hostility, ill will, revulsion, disgust, and contempt are always a welcome sight here on topix.

It's the culture!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1199903 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do tell what terrorist have aircraft and airports? How about terrorist shopping centers and amusement parks...I suggest you and old retarded Surprize stick to what you do best and that is post insanity with a healthy portion of stupid mixed in.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/23/world/africa/li...

Kerplunk.

(consider it DAMAGE control of previous FAILED Foreign Policy-Ignert DUHmmy.)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1199904 Sep 10, 2014
Zeituni O Soetoro wrote:
While Obama has been hitting the golf courses and Hollywood fundraisers over the past two terms, the relentless jihadists have been training, recruiting, practicing, testing and refining.
They've infiltrated our prisons, our military and our universities.
They've penetrated our borders, abused our toothless visa programs and exploited our indiscriminate refugee system to import and export the next generation of soldiers of Allah around the world.
They're experimenting with shoe bombs, underwear bombs, ink bombs, dry ice bombs and cargo bombs.
Their dry runs on airliners continue unabated as our Federal Air Marshal Service shrinks from insufficient funds and abandonment.
They command their own rogue freighter and aviation fleets.
While Obama finally gets around to reading his teleprompter vow to destroy ISIS this week, Osama bin Laden's heirs are diligently fulfilling their 20-year plan. According to al-Qaida documents and intelligence released nearly a decade ago, the Islamic avengers are already in their fifth phase of "declaration of the caliphate or the Islamic state."
Next comes "total war" and "final victory" by 2020, helped along by demographic domination: "The Islamic state's capabilities will be great beyond measure when Muslims would number more than 1.5 billion." Right now in London and Oslo, they think it is a cute badge of honor towards sophisticated multi-culturalism that the #1 baby name is Mohammed. It won't be so cute when Sharia Law eventually rules.
Jihadist hijackers and head-choppers don't quit. Appeasement and empty threats are no deterrence. They will not stop trying to outdo 9/11 -- unless, through our deadly adherence to political correctness, apathy, amnesia, open borders and sloth, we do ourselves in first.
some really great examples of stuff that happened when Bush was in office. thanks.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1199905 Sep 10, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, DB... I don' hate you, I hate that dumb commie bitch you're married to....
Perhaps you should firs learn to define the word "communism". Then, train yourself to apply the word appropriately. Capitalists aren't communists.Start there.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199906 Sep 10, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
If carol hadda rack like that I'd start callin' her Betty like she keeps askin' me to... Hell, I'd call her Bossie the Milkmaid if she wanted me to... I don' think carol was built for breedin' though, if you know what I mean... I see her more as an... um... A, A-.... One of those girls that if you got her pregnant it'd almost HAVE to be an accident...
We absolutely no possibility of it happening twice.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1199907 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Experience is the best teacher, huh dic breath?
You found out, eh?

Tell us about it. Start with your bunco squad police report and go from there to the pedophile reports:-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1199908 Sep 10, 2014
Jim wrote:
To Sonichedgehog,
Your recent post from George Soros's Media Matters regarding the 5 survivors of Benghazi, Libya, could not have been more incorrect if George Soros had written it word for word himself.......oh wait....
LMAO
incorrect? talk is cheap around here buddy. if i have to get smacked for 'opinions' then you don't stand a chance.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1199909 Sep 10, 2014
those evil rich greedy low wage-paying corporations...

'McDonald’s Monthly Sales Slump Worst Since 2003 '

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-09/mcdo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Ize Found 70,832
Truth or dare girls 18 min Habsm22 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Dr Guru 219,485
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min Go Blue Forever 103,163
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Chiraq 35
Richard (rich ) Foster 1 hr Searching 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,216

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages