Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1643512 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1200321 Sep 10, 2014
Jackie Lynch wrote:
Who are we training in the fine art of war in the Middle East this week? Will they turn their new skills and weapons against us before the new year?
Very good question but you will never get a straight answer from the Progressives. Senseless and Sonic both suffer from FNS derangement syndrome (Senseless also hears clocks ticking all the time). Dave is chasing unicorns claiming all well be okay if the press would stop reporting the news. The rest think insults are the pinnacle of political debate.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1200322 Sep 10, 2014
Putin: Russia To Upgrade Nuclear Forces In Response To West

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1200323 Sep 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure I used the term war.
how is it not a war?
Patrick

United States

#1200324 Sep 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The news reporting a porous border, the beheadings, and ISIS activities is political propaganda in your strange partisan mind. How dumb are you willing to look while taking us for a tour through your unicorn world?
Finding Your faults in other posters? LOL
Read Carol for amusement and see if you may improved your posts?
Suerte
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1200326 Sep 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the way it works in America....you draft-dodging black scumbag....
needs to find a women ..the blow up doll popped
-Angela

St. Croix valley

#1200327 Sep 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
good idea of them to waste their resources on that...what will that do for them strategically now?

you have a serious problem with thinking for yourself, don't you? good thing you just parrot shit you don't understand...
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1200328 Sep 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevermind getting allies in on Iran sanctions. Obama has already made Iran a trusted ally. They just have to promise to keep talking and they can continue their nuclear endeavors without any worries about sanctions whatsoever. The agreed six-month inspection was last June or July. Did you hear anything about that? I only heard they agreed to keep talking for another six months.
Iran saw Obama coming a mile away. Seems we've forgotten all about Iran.
Delusional?
"Obama has already made Iran a trusted ally." :-)

Gets her news from the Ancient Astronauts who built...... yada yada .... whatever she was rambling about the other night.
LOL

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1200329 Sep 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not being a progressive, how would this meaningless statement of yours be relevant to anything?
just one more example of you making an ass of yourself with your ignorance. i thought you might be tired of that, but i guess a season of me being away from the day board has made you grow complacent.
You have about 5 responses to everything. Let's catalogue them
1. I am not a Progressive...despite always taking the Progressive viewpoint
2. claims that other person is making ass out themselves to cover up woodenhead already did make one of himself
3. claims that woodenhead won some another debate that no one really believes...can you say bluff
4. unrealistic claims to know all, done all and seen everything
5. ongoing claims to fail to understand something that is very clear to the normal person

There are probably others but this is your basic tool set.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1200330 Sep 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good question but you will never get a straight answer from the Progressives. Senseless and Sonic both suffer from FNS derangement syndrome (Senseless also hears clocks ticking all the time). Dave is chasing unicorns claiming all well be okay if the press would stop reporting the news. The rest think insults are the pinnacle of political debate.
Actually, I said politicians trying make points by declaring how Obama is ignoring this hugh threat to the US. If you will admit it, you were blaming Obama because you are sooooooooo afraid.

As for the risk of training those fighting against your enemy one only has to remember Ronald Reagan as he trained & armed Bin Laden.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1200331 Sep 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good idea of them to waste their resources on that...what will that do for them strategically now?
you have a serious problem with thinking for yourself, don't you? good thing you just parrot shit you don't understand...
Woodenhead has a horrible issue with news reports just like Dave. Maybe if you put your fingers in your ears and hum really loud, you will be able to drown out what is happening.

Like it or not Putin announced he is stepping up his nuclear program.

St. Croix valley

#1200332 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Oklahoma count, actually a lot of Islamic countries are better off and smarter.
which ones? in t ways are they better off and smarter. please cite specific, verifiable examples.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1200333 Sep 10, 2014
For the reality deniers ...Progressives. Yea, That's the ticket. Republicans are scaring people not the brutal behavior of ISIS

https://twitter.com/WiseSensei/status/5098228...

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1200334 Sep 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I said politicians trying make points by declaring how Obama is ignoring this hugh threat to the US. If you will admit it, you were blaming Obama because you are sooooooooo afraid.
As for the risk of training those fighting against your enemy one only has to remember Ronald Reagan as he trained & armed Bin Laden.
Hugh? I assume huge?? You do know Obama has changed from calling ISIS JV to a serious threat.
So, you could say Obama is creating panic. What alternate reality do you live in, Dave?

So, now you are done finger pointing and the past is history, do you think Obama should make the same error?

St. Croix valley

#1200335 Sep 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have about 5 responses to everything. Let's catalogue them
1. I am not a Progressive...despite always taking the Progressive viewpoint
2. claims that other person is making ass out themselves to cover up woodenhead already did make one of himself
3. claims that woodenhead won some another debate that no one really believes...can you say bluff
4. unrealistic claims to know all, done all and seen everything
5. ongoing claims to fail to understand something that is very clear to the normal person
There are probably others but this is your basic tool set.
1.show me one post where i take the progressive viewpoint. remember the facts have no political label when i support the facts, i am dong just that.

2. yet i prove how yo made an ass of yourself and use facts to back myself up. which you have yet to counter, even once.

3.show one debate i have lost...game point...

4. outright lie, you will never be able to provide a quote of me saying anything even close to that.

game, set, match..... even before i am finished showing what an ass you are making of yourself..(proof in the previous sentences...)

5. not a coherent thought or sentence...but i already won, anyways, didn't i?

anytime you can address any of these issue i pointed out, go ahead. you have been smacked down trying every time...

perhaps ywe should go over the list of bullshit statements you have made in the past....again? my favorite was you jsut pulling out of your ass that it is illegal in many states to serve liquor to pregnant women..just blatently made that shit up and posted it as fact....

you are a moron. you have no credibility or intelligence to speak of ..you are nothing better than a parrot whoring for those whose messages you repeat. oh wait, whores get paid, you do it for free... you are lower than a whore... and more stupid.

St. Croix valley

#1200336 Sep 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodenhead has a horrible issue with news reports just like Dave. Maybe if you put your fingers in your ears and hum really loud, you will be able to drown out what is happening.
and nothing dealing with my post? again?

wanna cracker? or a fiver left on the nightstand?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1200337 Sep 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
That's your buddy and pal son.

Obviously you're anti American...

St. Croix valley

#1200338 Sep 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
same phrases as easy ed? really?

same level of argument also?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1200339 Sep 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which ones? in t ways are they better off and smarter. please cite specific, verifiable examples.
Fight your own battles no one is talking to you. I'm talking to another idiot right now.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1200340 Sep 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
1.show me one post where i take the progressive viewpoint. remember the facts have no political label when i support the facts, i am dong just that.
2. yet i prove how yo made an ass of yourself and use facts to back myself up. which you have yet to counter, even once.
3.show one debate i have lost...game point...
4. outright lie, you will never be able to provide a quote of me saying anything even close to that.
game, set, match..... even before i am finished showing what an ass you are making of yourself..(proof in the previous sentences...)
5. not a coherent thought or sentence...but i already won, anyways, didn't i?
anytime you can address any of these issue i pointed out, go ahead. you have been smacked down trying every time...
perhaps ywe should go over the list of bullshit statements you have made in the past....again? my favorite was you jsut pulling out of your ass that it is illegal in many states to serve liquor to pregnant women..just blatently made that shit up and posted it as fact....
you are a moron. you have no credibility or intelligence to speak of ..you are nothing better than a parrot whoring for those whose messages you repeat. oh wait, whores get paid, you do it for free... you are lower than a whore... and more stupid.
Hey, a little defensive there woodenhead. LOL, you are totally predictable as you drone on with the same tripe post after post.

I have to add your hyper reaction to news that upsets your narrative is something new for you...I think.

Whatever, you are boring me and I will be leaving for the evening shortly. Have a good day

St. Croix valley

#1200341 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight your own battles no one is talking to you. I'm talking to another idiot right now.
seems this is my own battle.

nothing to back up this bullshit? good to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Maverick 808 105,332
Joe Biden and PLAGIARISM. 8 min Plagiarizing Joe ... 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Agents of Corruption 64,147
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 243,008
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 11,540
Oregon the "33rd" state founded by Freemasons.. 8 hr Jesse Rishel 2
Cat's out of the bag. 9 hr Hmmmmmmmmmmm 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages