Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1747176 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1199917 Sep 10, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Tony Rome wrote: Where you goin' with this, paisan?....
ghost wrote: Hey Tony Rome, That is Waxmans Alter ego.
ghost admitting he is Waxman, you sick bastard...
Busted again ghost and You're Not a Veteran ghost...
It's the culture...
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa!! My sockpuppet ''No Suprize'' can't find his ass with both hands. Considering how large it is this is mind boggling!!
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199918 Sep 10, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Tony Rome wrote: Where you goin' with this, paisan?....
Busted again ghost and You're Not a Veteran ghost...
It's the culture...
..(.. vrrrroooooommmm.... vrrrooooommmmm...)... THERE IT GOES AGAIN!!! PT109.... DID YOU SEE IT THAT TIME????.....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199919 Sep 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
For a wimp such as yourself,, a simple piece of toast works wonders,, try it azz wipe.
ghost still in diapers with his nuts rotting off his sick ass you sick bastard.. Not a Vet...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1199920 Sep 10, 2014
My Fellow Americans I Ask You…..Will the President speech tonight be Tough or just a Clutter of Words?
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1199921 Sep 10, 2014
People Really Don't Like the Republican Party

The Fix: "The reclamation project that is the Republican Party has long been stunted by one pesky fact: People freaking hate the Republican Party."

"Poll after poll shows President Obama is unpopular and the Democratic Party is a little more unpopular. Neither, though, can touch the GOP, whose congressional contingent has a whopping 72 percent disapproval rating in the most recent Washington Post-ABC News poll. Nearly half of Americans -- 47 percent -- say they 'strongly' disapprove of the GOP."

Is there a crying room here on topix?? I need to find one, toot sweet!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199922 Sep 10, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
'Hat cocept?' Are you typin' in the marble batroom again?... Here's the thing, when we drop 500lb bombs on towel-heads in the desert, it ain't nuthin' personal, it's more ideological... nonetheless, you can see how one of them camel jockeys might take it personal, right? I mean, sure, if you were to go into the wife's room right now and shake her fat ass awake in the sleigh bed, and say sumthin' like, "WAKE UP BITCH! IT'S YOUR TURN TO MAKE BREAKFAST!" She COULD view that as a simple comment on what, for you, is an established routine or her cooking... On the other hand she could grab that bag of marbles on the night stand and hit you in the balls with it? She's a commie, how you gonna know? You shoulda married one of them Chinee if you was gonna go red.... they pretty much do whatever you say once they hit 40 or so....
First I would assume that one needs to know old DBs dilemma, he obviously is butt ugly, along with some major psychotic issues, his penchant for all of his Walter Mitty characters has to be troubling and he can hardly be a chick magnet like you and I. His visions of grandeur is his subconscious way of avoiding Harikari, I think there is little doubt that he is confined to a nursing home, where staring at nurse Ratchetts fat ass all day makes for a bitter warped bagger brain like DB.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1199923 Sep 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is President of the United States, not the whole world.
He does not control the actions of a group of brutal militants in Syria who utilized Iraq's failed government to take advantage of Sunni disapproval to raid Iraq.
The poll reflected America's fear of the brutality aided by politicians playing politics.
The poll had nothing to do with Obama. You took the poll & blamed Obama.
Let's see if I understand what is coming out of your mouth.
Obama gave every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States without scrutiny, but Obama is not helping terrorists come into the United States.
Obama unconstitutionally rewrote the law governing visa approval to give people with "limited contact" (whatever that means) with known terrorist organizations a visa to enter the United States, but Obama is not helping terrorists come into the United States.
Obama has elliminated the southern border where musliim prayer rugs are being found routinely (how many muslim radicals have to cross the border for one to forget to pick up his prayer rug after he thanks Allah for the opportunity to kill Americans), but Obama is not helping terrorists come into the United States.

Did I understand what you're saying accurately?
You're an idiot.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1199924 Sep 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the primary abusers of Ray Rice's wife are the media and a-holes like you who have ruined her life.....
if Ray Rice committed a crime, then he should be prosecuted.....
not tried and punished by the racist media and racists like you.....
it appears the NFL is racist , after the liberal media demanded Rice is fired, both Rice and his girlfriend at the time were no doubt drunk, what about second chances? where are the liberals on that? they cared more about the black guy killing dogs than they ever cared about people. The feminazies are now raising their ugly heads with the 'all women' are victims of men mantra.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1199925 Sep 10, 2014
Obama: I Don't Need Congress's Approval For ISIS War, this attitude is Dangerous and Childish!!
Obama has No Integrity, he’s Petty, narcissistic, an egotistical Idiot accented only by his Stupidity!! Axelrod was So Right On ‘The Presidency is to Vast for Obama!!’
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199926 Sep 10, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
..(.. vrrrroooooommmm.... vrrrooooommmmm...)... THERE IT GOES AGAIN!!! PT109.... DID YOU SEE IT THAT TIME????.....
Old Surprize is like talking to a repetitive regurgitating retarded chimp, who I suspect needs a hosing really bad,, One paranoid moron. I have no idea who that is but I love it. I want people to know who I am, I don't need any socks like Waxturd does.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1199927 Sep 10, 2014
Those wacky Christians...

Muslim convert beheads woman?????????

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/5078041...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199928 Sep 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should firs learn to define the word "communism". Then, train yourself to apply the word appropriately. Capitalists aren't communists.Start there.
? I was just usin' it in the same sense you was? You said you hated 'communism' so I was just goin' along with you!... I thought you'd be happy? Capitalists aren't communists? What about China? Gazprom?... hell, you clowns for that matter.... You "go where you're sent, and do what you're told' right? For money, right? The rights of the individual are forfeit for the good of the hive, ain't that how it goes? It's like bein' a Shaker, right? The collective says, "Build furniture" so you're out there makin' chairs, right? Don' worry, nobody wants your travertine, you can keep it... NOW MAKE ME A GODDAM CHAIR, BITCH!...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1199929 Sep 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans Panicked Over ISIS Threat That Experts Say Isn't Imminent
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/09/isis...
blame the media. just like Iraq.
and because of it, any poll on foreign policy is skewed. the more the media feeds us BS, the more we prove our gullibility. like, for example, when is Obama going to take our guns? when will the economy finally collapse because of Obama? why do faux Obama scandals never come to bagger fruition?
thin air media. we are a stupid lot, and all the folks who buy ad time thank us.
Would these be the same "experts" that said Al Qaeda is on the run and ISIS is the JV team after they conquered a quarter of Syria and half of Iraq?
And you're still listening to these "experts"?
You're an idiot.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1199930 Sep 10, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a kneegrow?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1199931 Sep 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Klan member?
Since O'bama was elected the Klan has disappeared from sight--it can only mean one thing: the KKK are democrats.
Jim

United States

#1199932 Sep 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Rep. Mike Rogers Blows Fox Benghazi! Narrative All To Hell
Watch Steve Doocy's face fall when Rogers explains why there's nothing there to be outraged about.
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/09/rep-mike-ro...
LMAO...no wonder people laugh at you you're a idiot! Whether the 5 survivors were 'official' or unofficial doesn't matter one twit to the families who lost love ones because NO ONE came to help them for almost 30 minutes and those who defied orders and went to help are HEROES.

Sonic, you not only drink kool-aide you snork it....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199933 Sep 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa!! My sockpuppet ''No Suprize'' can't find his ass with both hands. Considering how large it is this is mind boggling!!
Post #1199910:- To ghost Tony Rome wrote: Where you goin' with this, paisan?....

Busted again ghost and Not a Veteran...

ghost and his nasty sock Waxturd an illegitimate bastard, born to a prostitute, abandoned in an orphanage, you dumbass...

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199934 Sep 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Commander in Chief update...
Americans 'feel less safe than before' 9/11....
47 to 26....low survey pool....
http://newscms.nbcnews.com/sites/newscms/file...
Well DUH....After the last president allowed it to happen....Seems natural to normal people.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1199935 Sep 10, 2014
stop drinking the kool aide....

Should Krogers shoppers be allowed to carry handguns?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/second-ame...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1199936 Sep 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
People Really Don't Like the Republican Party
The Fix: "The reclamation project that is the Republican Party has long been stunted by one pesky fact: People freaking hate the Republican Party."
"Poll after poll shows President Obama is unpopular and the Democratic Party is a little more unpopular. Neither, though, can touch the GOP, whose congressional contingent has a whopping 72 percent disapproval rating in the most recent Washington Post-ABC News poll. Nearly half of Americans -- 47 percent -- say they 'strongly' disapprove of the GOP."
Is there a crying room here on topix?? I need to find one, toot sweet!!!
People don't like the Democrats that are pretending to be Republicans, moron. The world knows them as "RINOs".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is A 1 hr USAsince1680 648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr MPMMB 12,264
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 2 hr Julia 71
Do we understand? 2 hr I Understand Do-U 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Julia 1,076
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Julia 6,976
Citizen Defends His RIGHTS. 2 hr Mark Robinson 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages