Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403989 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199162 Sep 8, 2014
You heard about Nixon, right? Paranoid.. drunk... bombin' Cambodia an' Laos to no avail... burglar... liar, thief..... republican... you know, THAT guy.... if you ever wanna live him down you need to stop bringin' him up...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1199163 Sep 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Geez son.
You don't offer a damn thing but demand others answer you.
You really are a useless insect.
Go take the eastern flank.....
It would be sooo easy to play into his conspiracy theory that this was a deliberate "test" to disrupt the internet but I wouldn't want to be responsible for pushing him over the edge.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1199165 Sep 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS does not respect any country's sovereignty.....
including that of the US......
and ISIS is already here.....
So what are you saying? We should lower ourselves to ISIS's level and invade a sovereign country? Yep, you're a Republican alright.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1199166 Sep 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That was his fiance son.
Obviously you're the retarded one... and you didn't even know it.
Everybody knows she was his fiance during that time, idiot.

Most women would never go through with a wedding to someone who knocks them out cold after an argument, rich and famous athlete or not.

She is just another example of the dumbass black women who vote Democrat.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199167 Sep 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix (at least this thread) was down for 7 hours. Are you trying to say that Twitter was down for 7 hours? Now, THAT would be "simultaneous". Twitter went down on September 2 at 10:13 pm.
Among those attending the White House meeting along with Chris Tolles were representatives from Zappos, AOL, Twitter, Twilio, and Google. It could be different services were testing different emergency notification services or, perhaps, they were just down for basic housekeeping.
Or... perhaps... IT WAS ALIENS FROM MARS!!!! Elves from Ireland?.... Some Georgia rednecks got plowed and drove the pick-up into a sub-station thinkin' it was a Quizno's?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1199168 Sep 8, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
"CAW!... CAW!... CAW!..."
Tony likes to play Toucan because he enjoys having a big pecker in his face.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199169 Sep 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't have admitted you didn't want to go to the trouble to inform yourself. The backlash can be harsh...thus, the toilet paper analogy.
I don't even remember what you were talkin' about, Honey?... All I remember is you're really messy in the bathroom... You don' actually think I brood over your posts?... That anybody does?... hahahahahahahahaha...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1199170 Sep 8, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that the liberals have lied for decades about Republicans not being able to get a significant number of women to vote for them when Republicans have been winning white women ever since Clinton got out of the white house, and even before that with Reagan and George Bush senior.
The narrative is that only us crazy white(preferably old) men vote Republican, when our grandmothers, moms, aunts, wives, girlfriends, sisters, female cousins, daughters etc have been voting with us for a very long time.
it is not a lie if it is true, as i and others have clearly pointed out. your introduction of race into it notwithstanding...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1199171 Sep 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be sooo easy to play into his conspiracy theory that this was a deliberate "test" to disrupt the internet but I wouldn't want to be responsible for pushing him over the edge.
Notice how he and incognito play the Beck-ster conspiracy game?

Facts are discouraged....
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199172 Sep 8, 2014
I'll read back for Leo, I've always been in love with her... or 16, Yeah, Real, Ghost and a few others but yours?... Not so much.... DB's I just look at the pictures cause I figure that's what he's doin' when he copies them...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1199173 Sep 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what diseases have borders?
Quarantined ones. Look it up in a dictionary and then have someone read it to you.

If you have any more stupid questions, talk to my secretary.

TIA.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1199174 Sep 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you're too stupid to comprehend.
""Obama said: "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,""
I see the words "acts of terror' there, evenif you're too stupid to admit it!!
You nitwits are too funny!!
Rmoney tried your lie, and it backfired, costing him the election for lying.
Well, you see, he knew Benghazi was an act of terror and by recalling the original 9/11, it gave him an opportunity to insert "no acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this nation" in his speech. He was still campaigning too, remember. But he had just announced terrorists were on the run and he had decimated terrorism a week earlier for the umpteenth time on the campaign trail.

Imagine what he's going through now with ISIS if he thought Benghazi wouldn't come back to bite him in the butt.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199175 Sep 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony likes to play Toucan because he enjoys having a big pecker in his face.
CAW! CAW! CAW!...(..feathers ruffling..)...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1199176 Sep 8, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
?... God? He's a Jew for goodness sakes... The story wasn't Woodward and Bernstein... the story was the jack-mormon in the white house... Uh-huh... Tricky Dicky Mormon extraordinaire...
Nixon came from a Quaker background. See what happens when you don't take the trouble to inform yourself?
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199177 Sep 8, 2014
You see, carol, I have a large painting of Leo naked - relatively demur pose, no labia or nuthin' showin' - affixed to the ceiling above my head.... she's the first thing I see each morning and the last thing at night.... whereas my picture of you is on the bowl in the bathroom....
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1199178 Sep 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon came from a Quaker background. See what happens when you don't take the trouble to inform yourself?
Oh, sweetie, are YOU ever talkin' to the wrong guy.....
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1199179 Sep 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You know what's great about a banjo playing hillbilly like you son?
You're a prime example of generations of inbreeding and isolationist thinking.
I'm sure you have a swastika or two somewhere. And I'm also sure you're too afraid to wear it proudly too!!!
LOL

Just keep slinging your racist stereotypes to put more and more white people out of the Democrat party and I will continue to laugh at how far off you are from describing me.

Seriously, what is a city slicker like myself going to do with a banjo? Your dumbass could make better use of a banjo over there in Hawaii than I could where I live.
Just keep projecting with that inbred stuff...because I would be willing to bet millions that my family tree is a lot more heterogeneous than yours.

You really need to stop talking about white nationalists and the like, because you obviously are as clueless about them as any elementary school student who is first taught to hate them.
Only Neo Nazis have swastikas, dipshit.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1199180 Sep 8, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Just keep slinging your racist stereotypes to put more and more white people out of the Democrat party and I will continue to laugh at how far off you are from describing me.
Seriously, what is a city slicker like myself going to do with a banjo? Your dumbass could make better use of a banjo over there in Hawaii than I could where I live.
Just keep projecting with that inbred stuff...because I would be willing to bet millions that my family tree is a lot more heterogeneous than yours.
You really need to stop talking about white nationalists and the like, because you obviously are as clueless about them as any elementary school student who is first taught to hate them.
Only Neo Nazis have swastikas, dipshit.
oh sweetie...Louisville isn't a real city...still just cornpone redneck...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1199181 Sep 8, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sweetie, are YOU ever talkin' to the wrong guy.....
Clearly the most accurate thing you've ever posted. And don't call me sweetie.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1199182 Sep 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you see, he knew Benghazi was an act of terror and by recalling the original 9/11, it gave him an opportunity to insert "no acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this nation" in his speech. He was still campaigning too, remember. But he had just announced terrorists were on the run and he had decimated terrorism a week earlier for the umpteenth time on the campaign trail.
Imagine what he's going through now with ISIS if he thought Benghazi wouldn't come back to bite him in the butt.
you don't really know what the word decimated means, do you?

it is fun to watch you make an ass of yourself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Buster Steinbeizer 219,456
Oceans Gentlemen's Club. A totally awesome, er... 6 hr Strip club man 1
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 9 hr Kayla Phillips 751
Rating girls 9 hr Habsm22 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
Obama to head Mosque in City, 10 hr Sis Marian Roberta 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 11 hr honeymylove 2,271
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Sublime1 103,130

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages